Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

Attached: 1565876974616.jpg (1440x1773, 1.47M)

All women want to be bleached

Fox and the grapes

What's her name? I've seen a couple pictures of her and I just need to know.

itsjustajlove on ig mein freund

They make fun of white people all the time but would jump ship for a good looking white guy any day of the week.

Ďakujem velʼmi pekne.

they need to cope with being inferior to us.

They're tsundere but instead of it being for one specific man, it's for all white men.

I dated and BLEACHED a 5'0 18 y/o cute artsy black chick. She was a virgin and I was her first bf. Dropped her because she smelled black lmaooo

Perfect body, though,

You fucking idiot

More sliding bullshit?
No, nigger, Aryan men are not going to start fucking nigger whores.
Fuck off with this lazy glowing bullshit.

Imagine not wanting to fuck hot black girls because of the nonsense someone posts on Jow Forums. Have sex.

My current gf rants and raves about "whytez r racis" almost daily yet likes being called nigger and literally chained up so yeah it's just posturing or some shit

Sour grapes

We kept in touch and she's doing well with another white dude, I don't regret it. I had fun experiencing the taboo of it but I care more about having strong white children with my current blonde, freckled gf. (who is also only 5'1 what the fuck is wrong with me)

Thats how women are
Literally look at how white women who fuck blacks are
They call white men white boys and try to act black
Women are weird

Damn.

Did she request being called nigger or what?
because that's pretty freaky.

You like short girls
I just hope you dont have short sons

No women of color don’t like white men irl. Stop larping

Attached: GkghoxEZM.png (1033x1520, 1.06M)

>smelled black
what did he mean by this

I went out with a mixed race girl and she loved racist dirty talk.
>Colonize my pussy!
>Punish me like a dirty slave master!
..etc

xd