Is this true?

Attached: mason.jpg (800x768, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/hand.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

No

clearly not.

Attached: 1553574582203.jpg (699x936, 70K)

No you autistic prick. You yourself have done it atleast several times in your life, plus Hitler outlawed Freemasonry in Germany.

Given Hitler persecuted the Masons, I'd say...
no.

Yes it's true. And Tupac knew. That's why (((they))) killed him. Here he is showing that he is a second degree flipped mason.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg (474x355, 18K)

Illuminati claw. Symbols will be their downfall....

That's super fucking weak OP.

your stupid and your slide thread attempt is lazy. put effort into your trolling. (((You))) should at least take some pride in (((your))) work. pathetic.

itt: seething nazi bois

Attached: 1541053831399.gif (445x250, 1.78M)

Dont forget tupac was an agent of subversion, he went to a rich white school was a backup dancer and a literal ballerina

Attached: downloadfile.png (627x355, 174K)

You are 100% correct, read more!
whale.to/b/hand.html

Bottom left is Scientology's New Mexico bunker
Bottom middle is L. Ron Hubbard's estate

Attached: vesica.jpg (1197x677, 435K)

omg TUPAC KNEW and im sure that is meaningful, more meaningful than him getting shot by typical apes over typical ape nonsense

yeah this is why, because if he knows, then the world changes. i dont believe anything unless tupac does too

Buddy those are a gang sign. He threw those up to represent that he was from the “West Side” or West Coast

Hi Jow Forums,

So I'm going to tell you a story but will change a few minor details (like the appearances) but the rest is 100% true.

I worked as a police officer for nearly a decade and spent time working in a major metropolitan city.

My day started with being sent to a hospital because a women had reported a sexual assault and was undergoing a rape kit.

Upon arrival I met with the female who was in her late teens and her older brother who was in his 30's. This was the story.

>Girl wants to become a musician
>Has some talent and finds a guy in this big Metro city that has connections and likes her music
>Invites her to the city and she comes down alone
>Guy gets her a private hotel room and takes her on a tour of the town, shows her the clubs etc, everything is above level for now.
>Day two, suddenly the girls private room is gone and she needs to share a hotel room with the manager
>Guy tells her if she wants to perform she needs to be brought into the society
>Needs to be fucked by a bunch of guys on video
>Girl says no
>Guy gets mad and gets on the phone for about an hour
>Says he can fuck her alone but he has to record it
>Says if the girls says no they will make sure she never works anywhere again and they'll make her families life hell
>Girl says ok.
>Guy then takes her to the hotel front desk where an employee gives them a new keycard to an empty room in the hotel
>Girl says she was made to "perform a ritual" holding a candle and repeating lines before she has to put the candle out with her mouth.
>Girl then holds up her I.D. and is recorded giving her name/info.
>He then fucks her and records it
>Girl is scared about what she has just done and slips out
>An old man see's her looking worried and helps her contact her family who get her and take her to the hospital

This was before I saw all the illuminati gang/entertainer stuff on tv. You know where the people cover their one eye or make a ring with their fingers?

Attached: illu.jpg (640x574, 173K)

oh damn this was gonna be a new thread. WELL GOSH DARN IT

It's a nod to the archons they are in league with.

Luciferian Freemasons are the next worst thing after Jews.
Freemasons are a plague.
95% of police are secretly masons.
Transvestite pedophile Freemasons run the USA

Exactly

Attached: B1B5B9EA-80DE-472F-89DB-3A41976BD0B4.jpg (949x697, 191K)

its just how your fingers fall when the hand is in a more relaxed state. most artists know this and you can see it in anything from anime to old paintings

Probably, but hiding their hands is a confirmed pose.

Vesica Pisces, Christian.

The vesica piscis has been used as a symbol within Freemasonry, most notably in the shapes of the collars worn by officiants of the Masonic rituals.[6] It was also considered the proper shape for the enclosure of the seals of Masonic lodges.[7][8]

Jewish distraction.

>Hitler persecuted the Masons
Masons have been devil worshipers ever since Illuminati infiltrated them in the 1700s. I shouldn't be this surprised Hitler figured it out.

Someone shop this to have a honkler head. Maybe both of them.

Attached: 67614031_351805205766182_7882337218155511808_n.jpg (670x577, 51K)

>Ignatius Loyola is a Freemason
Sounds like Jewish propaganda to me

Even for Jow Forums this is extremely lowe IQ, all the retards who believe this should put their hand like in picture and you should be able to lift every finger except your ring finger.
It is because the tendons in the ring finger and middle finger are not independent so it's harder to separate this two fingers and they keep together when your hand is relaxed

Attached: Physically_bfc468_2074704.jpg (400x300, 18K)

That sword on the balloon
In religion, there are two swords
The spiritual and the temporal

Attached: 2swords.jpg (435x371, 18K)

How did they change it? And why would Hitler care about that, compared to people meeting in private?

Like all secret organizations, there are secrets. You get in by being recommended by 2 or more people. If enough people got their own people in and paid their dues they could replace the higher ups and tell the new guys whatever they wanted. They believe they worship God, but I don't believe God works in secret.
Hitler would care because Jews.

That doesn't answer the questions.

Most people are right handed.