DRUMPFT BTFO YET AGAIN: FIFTH AVENUE TO BE RENAMED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA AVENUE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA can you imagine the rage on Slormpf's face as he is forced to write his address as 725 Barack Hussein Obama Avenue for the rest of his life?

MAGAtards and Flurgnuld Glumphy BTFO yet again

Attached: 20190815_095202.jpg (1440x1808, 920K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I
youtu.be/ldkw62WkaBU
youtu.be/ZgoLu1zuCb4
youtu.be/C5iYJqxRJPY
youtu.be/pNCQeQuV6O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about the other people on that street? This is cringe.

>HUSSEIN

OP is a faggot.

Attached: generator.jpg (390x467, 45K)

why in the fuck does my country have to be full of faggots and retards

le epic pwn fellow boomers

obonga!

>100k out of 8.5 million
>Jew York
Kek

I don't see the problem. Trump Towers over Obama in real life anyways

You know their days are numbered when the best they can do is sign a petition to have a street renamed.

>Signed a Petition
Shouldnt you be deleting your CP right now?

Attached: not-even-bait-at-this-point-20002107.png (500x522, 64K)

>725 KING NIGGER AVENUE
>725 GAY MULATTO WAY
>725 CHOCOLATE JESUS STREET
>725 KENYAN WHORESON PLACE

Attached: specialPEP.png (192x192, 10K)

sheeeit

>meaningless virtue signaling intensifies

Can't wait to see crime skyrocket, once you name a street after one of their leaders they gitz real orksie and start smashin the place up rite proppuh.

King nigger is dead?
NYC rules state honoree but be dead 2 years.

Hard to believe the City of New York would rename 5th Ave. Those name changes are pretty expensive for both the city and the residents affected by it.

Visited Trump Tower a few weeks back. Impressive, beautiful building. Trump Tower Bar intimate and fun, filled with MAGA tourists. Must see next time anons are in NYC.

Attached: easystreet.png (348x49, 4K)

Nabba flabba dabba, nigguh!

Piss off glownigger.

Attached: 2D7FEF83-24A1-4F2A-A11D-5DD81AE47732.jpg (1024x551, 42K)

Was peepee-poopoo St. Already taken?

we should do a fucking petition to rename an all girls high school after jeffrey epstein or bill clinton

Rollungh bix nood!

Attached: 1521789984026.jpg (312x123, 32K)

Nobody gives a fuck what NY names it's streets. You think any conservative really gives a shit about this?

roll

Roll

is it a shit covered street?

You leftists are getting more and more pathetic every day...it's hilarious. Please keep exposing yourselves as mentally ill retards.

Rolling

Epstein introductory videos, for normies and newfrens:

youtu.be/R6-gUqNPi4I - “OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection” - Video by Steve Pieczenik (5 mins), an American Jew Patriot who worked for the CIA, good introduction for the normies.
A good introduction on why Israel is USA’s greatest enemy, which Steve openly says it is out in the open.

youtu.be/ldkw62WkaBU - “Jeffrey Epstein Deep Dive- The Mossad, Fraud and His Creepy Temple” - Video by Truth Factory (15 mins), a nice introduction to the Maxwells and the connections between Mossad and Epstein, and goes into DynCorp and its involvement in human trafficking.

youtu.be/ZgoLu1zuCb4 - “My Jeffrey Epstein Conspiracy Theory. Who Done It?” - Video by Kim Iversen (30 mins), it doesn’t get more normie than this. She does a great job at introducing the issue to the more normiesphere.

youtu.be/C5iYJqxRJPY - “Jeffrey Epstein and Mad Scientists” - Video by Amazing Poly (40 mins), goes into Epstein’s investments into science and into the Maxwell’s and Robert Maxwell’s domination of information in his time
Amazing Polly video tracks down and documents all the medical research Epstein was funding..where did he get so much money and why did all of it go to Jews in the very very strange research disciplines.
WELL worth the listen. She's also made a few other epic digs and IMHO very under watched. Saw it posted here and grudgingly gave my 38 minutes only to "holy fucking shit" by the end of it.

youtu.be/pNCQeQuV6O0 - “Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Shares Story Of Alleged Rape For 1st Time | TODAY” - Video by TODAY (10 mins), Jennifer Araoz shares with Savannah Guthrie her chilling account of alleged sexual assault by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, which she says happened when she was in high school. Araoz is not part of the Southern District of New York’s case against Epstein.

Based

Fingers crossed for Jamilicious Jones

Rolling

Attached: 1565665391138.png (1028x1026, 1.61M)

OH NO. They signed a petition.

All cities have bs honorary names everywhere. Im guessing 5th avenue will outlast both men.

Who cares this is Jow Forums we do it for the lulz.

Drumph

Rollin

You didnt even dine in? You fucking poorfag.

Saks 5th will never allow this

>conservative
What church does trump and wife go to? Is he saved? Why would his family renounce jesus as the mesiah?

it'll be like Trumps stamp on obama feels good

Thinking that it's even remotely possible that 5th avenue would ever be renamed is extremely stupid.

The world is collapsing, and this is your focus?
There's a reason boards like this exist, and the common topics often revolve around eradicating the mental disease that is Leftism.
You should kill yourself, OP.

Attached: suckapunk.jpg (526x500, 54K)

ahhh liberals
they have so little power now that this is all they can do
sad.

Fifth Avenue will never be confused with Martin Luther Coon Blvd, my friend. Tut, tut, move along with your interweb fantasies.

Attached: yes.png (364x364, 122K)

Good and in the middle of that nigga street will be the EL DONALDO TRUMPETS TOWER.

hahaha 100k ppl who dont live in ny will determine a street changing its name DRUMPF BTFO xDDDDD

Attached: 0FFE7387-20C6-4477-A60D-16524482B398.jpg (759x874, 69K)

rolin

>Jamilondo Johnson
Close enough user

Jamilondo Johnson.... I'll take it.

Hell yeah, do it. And every time some homeless junkie pukes or pisses in the street, he'll be doing so on Obama street.

Blormpf BTFOOOOOOO

>What about the other people on that street?
what Dior and Prada and all that bullshit? burn it to the ground,

then trump can sell it for 10x's it's value because dumb liberals and laugh as it turns into a worse ghetto than every mlk street combined.

Shieeeeet

yea but 100,000 foreign faggots on twitter clicked a online poll!

Dindu nuffin

because diversity is our strength

renaming it obama street will just make poos think it's the designated shitting street

Attached: 1560009060275.jpg (720x787, 108K)

fuck niggers

rollin

This

fuck you

More people than that sign these meaningless petitions to bring back cancelled cartoons or change the national anthem to City Escape. They mean nothing.

niggers really are sub animal

>property hasn't lost 10x value after the street was renamed

Gotta love the ironings once the crime right goes sky high on Barak st

you know how the liberals are they try to astro turf shit and things

Underrated

Rolling

>obamas legacy includes having a street trump owns a building on named after him
>110000 people supported this
>110000 arent complete fucking idiots that cant see this idea really weakens the image of obama and raises trumps image more than marginally considering the street is worth nothing and the building is worth millions

Attached: 1562646097701.gif (300x300, 3.78M)

>Me and Michael...ahhhhhh Michelle Ave

>renaming the internationally recognized and historically relevant 5th avenue in Jew York to some ooga booga name a former president made up to get more college gibs.

I expect nothing less from the current year. kek

Bananas

Lol why dont they just rename it to MLK Blvd? Everybody would be too scared to go there

Big deal! He just changes the entrance to the building to East 56th Street instead of 5th ave problem solved!

Attached: 1DEDF5F9-6F0D-43A2-B42E-F37FC8B020CA.jpg (593x872, 141K)

Who the fuck signs a petition? Fucking braindead idiots.

Roll

Roll

Rollin for dat nigger name y'all

Say my name!

roll

rollan

I love me some Trump but this is God Tier trolling

now its skid row.

Attached: tictac&tootsie.gif (600x600, 817K)

roll

Trump would probably be fine with this because it brings him more publicity. That's the way it works dummy. Are you really this new? Any publicity is good. Good or bad, or silly crap like this where you rename a street after an ex president who's probably about to go to jail soon.

That needs to be a meme when it happens they will spew

>NYC
hahaha take this you slum lord

>Trump Real Estate Holdings
increases in value 25% overnight

>Trump
A wonderful New Yahrk tribute to of one of our most dynamic Presidents. This is why we're one of the greatest nations etc. etc.

Attached: 1564538868539.png (726x712, 477K)

rollingu

Hussein? That' s not a very american name.

Crime is going to sky rocket on that street.

N

The street sign makers are loving this.

>why didn't they name him tyrone?
thanks for chiming in stefan

Did I stutter?
I said conservative. What does Trump (a native NYer) have to do with anything?

STFU Nelileo Smith

Attached: 1552755597860.png (447x438, 385K)

So, Sak’s 5th Avenue would become Sak’s Barack Obama Avenue. I smell a nasty lawsuit incoming if NYC even thinks about doing this.

>1 post by this id