Confused as fuck

Honestly fuck Jow Forums and your cognitive dissonance
Why do you ignore science unless it supports your retarded beliefs?

Here's an example:
> you hate veganism despite countless studies saying it is healthy
> it is good for you, the animals, and the environment
> onions does not effect hormones, dairy contains oestrogen
> you also hate trans people because according to science they are still their old gender

But never mind your hypocrisy because obviously everyone else is wrong and they all need to be red pilled

Attached: 098666420867.jpg (646x376, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/2017/10/02/youre-not-the-man-your-father-was/#1e3f9c7b8b7f
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
bbc.com/news/health-45409471
telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/six-reasons-go-vegan-according-science/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH FUCK OP HERE MEANT TO SAY ONIONS INSTEAD OF ONIONS GOD DAMMIT

Credibility ruined, won’t read your thread lel

studies don't mean shit when i can look at hundreds of vegans and see 90% of them look on the verge of death. if you believe authorities over what you can see with your own eyes, you are in for a bad time.

Newfags gtfo my Jow Forums

wait a second it's cuz I forgot to censor onions

>you hate veganism despite countless studies saying it is healthy
You best be joking. Look up the estrogen amount in nuts and beans. Pretty high amounts. And then there is the difficult planning of obtaining enough of every essential amino acid profile.
>onions does not effect hormones, dairy contains oestrogen
Both soi and dairy are bad for you. Dairy also has progesterone in high amounts which are far worse for you.

have you even seen the evidence from the anti-vegan side? much more compelling than vegan "science".

>veganism
>healthy
You lack protein, so you have to import all kinds of expanesive frutis and vegetables from all around the world. See how much does that pollute environment
Without global capitalism it would be immposible to live as a vegan in europe or NA, you would die beocuse local plants etc. wouldnt provide enought protein to sustain your muscle mass

>VEGETABLES BAD
>ANTI-BIOTIC FILLED, HORMONE-RIDDEN MAFIA SUBSIDIZED MEAT GOOD

You'd shit yourself if a liberal had to smell it.

Attached: 1563467213793.jpg (680x769, 37K)

Thats because the most vocal vegans are malnourished fuckwits, go to any vegan community, everyone is healthy

give me one piece of evidence bro, the ability to shit is not to be underapreciated

Poultry meats are fine along with pork. Beef is the questionable one due to a history of inserting hormone tablets under the cows' skin.

I should stop saying onions (soi) before I completely ruin my own damn thread

We all know what you mean. So*y turns into 'onions' on this site.

I dont know about you but i couldnt live without eating a bloody steak from time to time

>this much of an underclass type speak

Attached: Untitled.png (204x166, 73K)

when you typed 'onions' did you actually write it as O-N-I-O-N-S or just put the s-word to save time

I know English from watching movies, and i mostly watch criminal films so its quite logical that i cant express myself precisly in the way i want to

Why do you think that just because I think a human with a dick is a man and a human with a vadge is a woman that this means I must “hate” trans people?

Veganism isnt healthy, at all, moderating meat/fat/sugar consumption is.

Something has made guys’ testosterone drop 75% in the last century. Every nation, rural and urban.

The first place I would be cautious about would be my food and water. In Minnesota, the male fish are actually turning into females because of all the birth control piss.

Society does not like testosterone. Nobody is going to be looking for the answer on this unless the men do it themselves.

>studies
>samples of only 10 or less for X political issue
Remember that modern "political" science is done like an ad that tries to sell you X product, only in todays enviorment you sell multicultural beliefs and other geopolitical slogans to accept the proposal.

If you search for the truth I'd recommend doing your own research / experiments while making observation, take information that you have accquired and test it if it works or not.

TL;TR
9/10 doctors recommend you to get ass raped

Attached: militant-buddhism-wirathu.jpg (600x399, 32K)

forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/2017/10/02/youre-not-the-man-your-father-was/#1e3f9c7b8b7f

The implication is toward you inferring some product has control over you instead of you having self control.

Its mostly beocuse of plastic

>But never mind your hypocrisy because obviously everyone else is wrong and they all need to be red pilled.

The most honest comment on /pol and completely correct.

Jow Forums isn't a perfect place but things get talked about here that aren't permissible elsewhere. Jow Forums is therefore a very important place and a necessary part of the conversation.

Well im not addicted to eating, i just like it. Sometimes id rather eat only breakfast for two day to save money for expensive steak . If we're talking about addictions, than yeah im addicted to ciggaretes but thats a completly diffrent story

I never a said you did, I'm talking about the people who want them to die

Newffag shill. But I'll explain why you're wrong: Not one single study shows that veganism is beneficial in an isocaloric manner. Are vegans on average healthier? Of course, because they are far less likely to overeat, and more likely to be young and physically active. But the veganism itself does fuck all.
Miolk contains

Kek. Newfag detected.

>veganism is healthy
Uh no it's not, it's a form of socially acceptable eating disorder.

>Why do you ignore science
why do we use fake science? there are people from NASA here

Around the last century the average man's meat and milk increased exponentially

>Uh no it's not,
don't say that, Hitler was perfect in every way

Based Swede.

Can see you’re a tourist who is just making another
>you’re all one person demoralizing thread.
Opinion disregarded. Thread hidden.

It's because people are fatter and older. Just 50 years ago, the average western male was in his late 20s. Now it's late 30s, and overweight. Testosterone drops with age. Fat fells create estrogen.

Zero creatine is an issue. Think there's a few b vitamins plants don't make at all either (it may be something else, haven't read up on it in a while). Veganism can be fine, but an optimal diet will probably include lots of fatty fish, some red meat, organ meats, and plenty of vegetables.

Fruits, grains, and legumes are pretty overrated and are why so many vegans look like shit.

Veganism is fine from a moral standpoint, but acting like it's the optimal diet is silly. I can eat any of your healthy nonsense and a few great things you can't touch.

I dont hate veganism be vegan if you want to you. Just stop expecting others to follow you because of "muh animals" because people like me dont give a shit about the animals or the environment. you can not change your gender when trannys die they will be identified as there original gender if there DNA is ever tested.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

Who are you quoting?

Because we are a few step aheads. You are bringing up something that was resolved years ago, and that is, that in order to have a vegan diet, you need a good amount of suplements, or import very very specific foodproducts from all arround the world.
That's not natural, therefore, not optimal. Everybody worth something knows that good diet ranges from keto to paleo style.
It's not that we don't trust sciene, we are careful about what the science says. A lot of it is just troyan horses that depend on people accepting the authority of it all.

>I'm talking about the people who want them to die
So about 40% of trannies themselves?

>Why do you ignore science unless it supports your retarded beliefs?
Why do we keep winning, if we ignore science?
Maybe we're ignoring "scientific authorities" like Bill Nye, while actually doing real science.

Attached: Bill Nye The Science Lie.jpg (690x233, 38K)

>t. Mick trans vegan soi farmer

I don't hate veganism, but onions destroys your thyroid and xenoestrogens are a problem. You are confused because there are benefits and negatives to several diets, but you want it to be a black and white issue to prop up your self esteem.

>Eating a full keto diet
Enjoy your keto crotch

This is why word filters are for fags. Completely ignores context. I was saying s01, not onions

if you think it's that simple you haven't looked into it enough.

you don't even know that we don't WANT nor EAT the factory farmed anti-biotic filled toxic meat from unhealthy animals.

organic grass fed meat from a healthy animal is a superfood and prevents cancer. when they determined meat causes cancer i guarantee it was from factory farmed shitmeat and was COOKED too (probably well done)

>you hate veganism despite countless studies saying it is healthy

that statement is bullshit, vegetarianism is sustainable - mostly healthy and I am ok with it, veganism is a diatologistial nightmare and could fucking kill you unless you count every bite you take and make heavy calculations even then it's not the diet itself that is hated, it's the majority of people who are vegans that we hate, they are insufferable cunts

>it is good for you, the animals, and the environment

Ok, as stated above it's not good for you at the very best you can endure it for few years before major problems start to form. The animals ??? answer me this, dipshit what would happen with the few billion of domesticated twats we maintain if suddenly we have no economic incentive to take care of them ?? Releasing them to the wild equals environmental collapse. The moment the world becomes vegan is the moments we genocide our domesticated stock.
Environment... you utter mong, cattle in absolutely needed to prevent desertification as it eats off and fertilizes the soil. We need animals to do that.

>onions does not effect hormones, dairy contains estrogen

onions, along with many other plant fuckers often contain nitrates due to the ARTIFICIAL fertilizers we use on them, they are not all flowers and rainbows... as for dairy - if you consume milk produced locally and thus having the cattle not injected with hormones the natural estrogen consumed is fucking negligible - diary is awesome in every sense of the fucking word

>you also hate trans people because according to science they are still their old gender

we hate them because mentally ill people should be treated not paraded as brave, we hate them because they are used as a spear head to destroy societies and ruin purity, we hate them because some of them are looking like literal daemons

>But never mind your hypocrisy because obviously everyone else is wrong and they all need to be red pilled

eat shit and die

Attached: 1288878692605.jpg (666x666, 345K)

get your own damn evidence i don't debate people.

It’s ok newfriend

Onions

i'll only say that anyone who hasn't researched both sides at least 30 straight hours of actual research on both sides can't say shit.

veganism healthy?
sure if by healthy you mean chugging pills everyday because you lack iron, vit b12, calcium, phosphorus, vit d,....
>muh animals
meat consumption reduces the amount of fields needed to grow veggies, which could instead be given to animals (which will be a lot more than that needed to eat vegetables only)
>onions doesn't contain estrogens
retard alert: onions does contain estrogen, is it enough to make you grow milk tits? who cares, people of onions deserve to be laughed up
>muh trans hate
I don't hate trannies because they're delusional thinking they're of another gender, I hate them because they're worthless cunt-begging sack of shits who tortured themselves and because they gaied nothing from it want to torture everyone else

FUCK SCIENCE, FUCK CONSENSUS, FUCK RULES
I make the rules, these people are either weird, cucks or omega betas who deserve to be laughed at regardless of how many hyper analitical super expertise studies they pull out of their asses

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
bbc.com/news/health-45409471
telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/six-reasons-go-vegan-according-science/

Here's just three to start you off (I won't link the Vegan Society because they would obviously have a bias)

have you seen vegans?

Attached: 1546895284267.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

There is literally no difference between basic bitch factory meat and faggotry free range organic meat. It is all fine if you don't overeat.

thank you friend

Hey OP, you stupid catholic potato nigger, answer this post or you won't get your booze tonight

>bbc
>telegraph
totally undeniably btfo'd
thanks based jews for telling me the ways of the meatless cuck life

you ate too many potatoes eirenigger

Based. Fuck ireshit.

>antibiotics bad
ask me how i know youre a vegan shill. Literally if a cow has a disease and it needs antibiotics, there is no problem with that. I dont know which part of america you mutts get your meat, but mine is either antibiotic free or was given very little antibiotics in order to combat a present illness which the animal couldnt combat alone

Attached: mutt.png (741x649, 23K)

/thread

OP is a $oyboy

its ok

just dont start eating fucktons of onions

Regardless of oestrogen in milk, eating animal products increases blood pressure, risk of heart disease, ect. and also makes you fat

Also what I meant by using trannies as an example is that Jow Forums hates them because they don't follow science, but also think veganism is unhealthy despite what science says, I was pointing out hypocrisy

>There is literally no difference between basic bitch factory meat and faggotry free range organic meat. It is all fine if you don't overeat.
lol wtf. you can taste the difference for one. eat raw fat off a factory steak then eat one from a local organic farm. Factory fat tastes like shit and the other tastes great.

>ancient human ancestors diverge from berry pickers 100s of thousands of years ago and scavenge for meat instead
>brains get bigger because meat and fat have more bio available nutrients and significantly more calorically dense
>cecum shrinks to a tiny little pouch that doesnt do anything other than occasionally explode and kill people
>humans become obligate carnivores, with Neanderthals eating more meat than wolves
>our gut biology reflects this pretty heavily. If you want to see this in practice, eat a pound of ribeye one day, then eat 1 pound of spinach then next.
>plants are full of anti nutrients
>phyto-estrogens give you bitch tits
We definitely aren't evolved to be vegans.

Attached: 1564123687455.png (480x332, 39K)

>> you hate veganism despite countless studies saying it is healthy

Yeah studies put forward and done by vegans.
It is a fucking cult as you highlight very clearly.

fresh from reddit I presume?

that was a time of necessity, we don't need to kill nowadays, so why should we

>eating animal products increases blood pressure, risk of heart disease, ect. and also makes you fat
I have ~13% bodyfat, a resting blood pressure of 110/70, and a resting heartrate of 60, and I eat meat twice a day. Want to know how? I don't fucking overeat, and I fucking exercise. OVERNUTRITION is the ONLY cause of the obesity epidemic and its related pathologies.
>Also what I meant by using trannies as an example is that Jow Forums hates them because they don't follow science,
No, we hate them for being pedophiles who ruin their families, communities, legal institutions, and the internet
>but also think veganism is unhealthy despite what science says,
"Science" doesn't say anything. Scientists say things. And nutritional scientists are the niggers of biological science. Their studies have dogshit methodology and always have, and most of them are owned by various food lobbies. More importantly, nutritional scientists have never once provided data which improved quality of life for anyone.

Attached: 344184D8-117F-4E0A-A482-41AF40A4ED3A.jpg (800x526, 38K)

I left reddit to escape the anti vegan circlejerk, only to enter the anti vegan circlejerk of 4 chan

>fucking reddit was too real for him
lmao

>meat bad
No? It contains tons of fat and protein.
You certainly shouldn't live on it and vegetables are a necessary daily intake but meat is good.
Ve*ans are hated because they are snobby, filthy niggers.
>onions
Don't know about hormones but they're certainly healthy in more ways than one.
>milk has estrogen
*some , but it also contains calcium and protein so taking it in moderation is okay.
>trans
Worthless filth, according to not just science, but culture and common sense as well.
So, basically - kys faggot. sage

Attached: confusion.png (550x362, 121K)

Meat tastes good, faggot
And trannies are crossdressers

Onions

global warming is biggest scam ever, those who are preaching it have the largest carbon footprint of us all!!!

Well then maybe you should be pushing for CRISPR to make our cecum actually work again, because we've eat meat long enough that we are EVOLVED to eat meat. As in, our primary food source. If you dont believe me, just look at all the fucking problems that vegans end up developing over time. Leaky gut, depression, skin deterioration, overall inability to digest food. Our bodies are not designed to eat only fucking plants you retard.

Attached: 1564118593723.jpg (255x255, 15K)

veganism is not healthy you retard, you miss important proteins, plant proteins make you weak basedboy

you need fucking meet you retard

never seen someone so idiotic like op

>listening to Jow Forums about anything other than race realism
you fucked up

Jow Forums is not one person and doesn't agree on much. except for newfags that want to fit in before lurking

trans people are mentally not ok

>>> you hate veganism despite countless studies saying it is healthy
Studies pulled from your arsehole, maybe

Attached: exasperated pepe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Have you considered that nobody likes insufferable assholes regardless of website affiliation?

Hitler was vegetarian, not vegan.

>>you also hate trans people because according to science they are still their old gender
Why should we accept them if they can't accept themselves?

Fuck vegans and their veggie farts.

A human baby that is being fed vegan food will die within two weeks.

Are you still talking, fuckwit?

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

No it won't retard, breastmilk is vegan

>comes from an animal
>vegan
you vegans always make me kek audibly

Attached: 1559207403142.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Breastmilk is an animal product, so it can't be vegan.

greentext isn't only used for quotation newfren. sarcasm and story telling aswell

Most people literally don't give a shit about what's "healthy" for you based on science that's changed 3+ times since I was in school.

Just let me eat a hamburger in peace you potato nigger.

Minimum 2 years of lurking, but I'd recommend even more for you potatonigger.

RETARD ALERT