Autopsy Results

>His neck had been broken in several places.
>Such injuries can happen to people who hang themselves or who are strangled.
>The findings likely to raise even more questions after Epstein's apparent suicide.

reuters.com/video/2019/08/15/epstein-autopsy-report-shows-broken-neck?videoId=587784278

Attached: epstein_clinton.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-broken-neck-hyoid-bone-093723224.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeffrey-epstein-death-latest-guards-fell-asleep-fake-records-new-york-conspiracy-a9056696.html
jeffreyepstein.org/
jeffreyepsteinx.weebly.com/
jeffreyepsteinvifoundation.yolasite.com/
jeffreyepstein.co/
web.archive.org/web/*/jeffrey epstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lateasfuck.gif

He can't hang from the ceiling with a noose in jail, so usually they use long sleeve shirts and tie their necks to bed frames.

More likely than not they're reporting this foul play to slowly implicate the Trump administration.

So totally consistent with him hanging himself. Wew.

You would have to hang yourself with force. There isn't enough space within the cell to force his neck to break.

Fucking kill yourself cunt

Inmates on suicide watch are not allowed to have anything in their possession that can be used to harm themselves like Shoelaces, Bed Sheets, Hair Combs, and many other Plastic/Cloth materials.

>Fucking kill yourself cunt
Not enough space in my cell.

His neck didn't break. A tiny bone that supports the tongue and doesn't connect to other bones was fractured.

he isnt dead dont be idiots. He is outside getting plastic surgury, new name and passpost, he destoyed the documents and all the info regarding powerful people and promised not to reveal it , otherways he would be sent to prison for life.

Billionaries dont die.

Lel

Attached: IMG_20190809_190741.png (237x338, 89K)

livestream video of the autopsy including DNA test or it isn't him

Jeffrey hung himself
>with Guido Hulk's forearm and bicep

Attached: 1565811505919.jpg (1600x1580, 336K)

my bro from blackwater says he's in thailand because of the plastic surgery and access to ladyboys

Read it again. Neck bones were broken. Plural bones.

“Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject,” the Post reported. “But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation.”

yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-broken-neck-hyoid-bone-093723224.html

The paper, citing two people familiar with the report’s finding, said Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, including his hyoid bone — a horseshoe-shaped bone which in men is located near the Adam’s apple.

Let us not forget that a crazed patriot handed his ass to him not a fortnight before, likely choking the fucker out...Could this be the source of the injuries? I mean they arent going to bring the Johns Hopkins award winning doctors to be jail docs so perhaps he missed what the bought jew didnt in the autopsy? Either way he was wayy too self centered and had too much hidden money left to spend to commit suicide. It was either murder or he is in a warm place where he can fuck kids. The good news is you cant murder a guy thats already dead so lets get on it anons!

try to break your own neck bones with a sheet and no height drop , tell me how that works out

Literally all he could do is just bang his head against the wall

dunno what you're talkin bout I just want OP to try to break his own neck bones

Stop glow nigger. Epstein didnt die. faggott.....

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeffrey-epstein-death-latest-guards-fell-asleep-fake-records-new-york-conspiracy-a9056696.html
>Jeffrey Epstein death: Two guards 'fell asleep'
Chances these guys were drugged?

listen to break your neck from busts rhymes he predicted that shit in his song

this

>taken off suicide watch
do you live in a can?

Attached: 1565583243919.jpg (2000x1211, 1.34M)

Strangle off a noose = prison hanging, no fractures
Neck snapped by a noose = gallows hanging, gravity drop 3-6’ to produce force to break neck

>You have failed at life when you realize you cant even kill yourself

Next year jennifer epstein will be an instathot!

>stop looking into this goyim
>hes alive with tupac and jimi hendrix in Jamaica goy
>mossad didn't kill him goy
>trust me goy stop talking about him getting killed

>please goy it's crazy to think mossad whacked him
>stop being insane goy
>hes actually alive you schizo goim

Who wants to dig?
jeffreyepstein.org/
jeffreyepsteinx.weebly.com/
jeffreyepsteinvifoundation.yolasite.com/
jeffreyepstein.co/
web.archive.org/web/*/jeffrey epstein

Attached: 1224184764879.jpg (402x306, 51K)

He was a tall lad and it was reported that he had to kneel down to hang himself.
Now how in the frickin heckin heck did he break his neck in so many places?

no. Those wounds are consistant with being dropped hard from a scaffold. Not slowly asphixiated from a bed sheet.

This is now starting to look like murder

What the fuck, I didn't expect to see JF mixed in with Epstein.

the second and third links are recruitment pages thinly veiled. I’ll let the top autists decipher if the pictures are directions or maybe options on your “ order “

The only way I can see he broke that bone is when he blacked his body went limp. I still think someone "suicided" him

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-08-46-20.png (1080x2160, 175K)

>And while that break could occur when a person — especially an older man — hangs themself, they are “more common in victims of homicide by strangulation”, forensics experts said.

This matches up with reports that shrieking was heard from his cell before his death. If it was a hanging, then he would've been found hanging, and we would've known by now. I can't believe some dumb goon was sent to choke him to death, surely more subtlety could've been afforded?

Who did the autopsy, Schrodinger?
Wtf

Why? So what, we figured out someone murdered him. The investigation will turn up zero leads and everyone involved will have successfully gotten away with killing the guy who could have royally fucked them.

Like what? Two bullets to the back of the head? Food poisoning?

Attached: epstein suicide watch.jpg (600x450, 81K)

Faggot mods banned me from making a thread. So I'm posting this here.

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-115530.png (720x1280, 453K)

Making bones up now are we?

No one discussing the July 23 flight of Epstein's jet to ANTARCTICA?
Story starting to go viral.

Nazis were controlled opposition, part of the super soldier was genetics. Jews think they have the best, obviously he was helping the new Nazis down there.

Attached: 9 Hermit Pepe.gif (225x534, 39K)

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

>giggling like a school girl
have a (you)