*Epstein's Cell Mate*

>I call the top Bunk

Attached: EpsteinCellMate.jpg (1024x696, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top bunk is for the weak. Bottom bunk is where it is. You clearly have no idea how being an inmate works.

Attached: racket.jpg (600x600, 63K)

God he’s so lucky.

you got it backwards

Is this the guy who wrung his scrawny neck?

Why does it even matter?

He was in a 2 man cell (bunk beds) and as soon as his celly got transfered Fri, he knew that was his chance to take his own life. He waited for night shift, when officer presence was at a minimum, and made a makeshift noose with his bedsheets. (Yes, you get bedsheets in jail. This isn't some commie country.) It's possible tear those sheets with your bare hands. (The thread count is minimal, the jail buys these by the hundreds remember.)

There is nothing to "tie" the sheet to, so you have to loop another one all the way around the top bunk, as if you were tieing the mattress down to the top of an SUV.

Now you have an anchor to tie your noose to. He made his peace with G-d, and leaned forward until he lost consciousness.

Picture a 66 year old man, leaning 33 degrees forward who suddenly loses consciousness. Whats gonna happen?

His entire body gives way, and his sheet, tied to his neck keeps his head relatively in place while his 150lb torso shifts under him, putting enormous sudden strain on his neck, plenty of force to crack a few neck bones in a guy nearing 70 years old.

He killed himself because he knew it would cause chaos and save his "friends." He's a power hungry rapist, not a sniveling apologist. He controlled the narrative. One Iast power play.

How’s idea was it to put a three time convicted murderer in a cell with a pedophile.

The Jews idea.
Perfect patsy.

>he doesn't know that they are given paper bedsheets on suicide watch, or thinks we don't
Fuck off shill

I'm sleepy. it was a suicide. they happen all the time. you sleepy? get some rest. forget about it and sleep.
I'm tired, aren't you? sleep, silly. go play some video games, have a drink, and sleep. you will feel great.

It's true. Top bunk is the bitches bunk in prison.

Faggot

Some fuckin people amirite?

The OP is always a faggot, and this OP wants to be a top bunk faggot.

>Picture a 66 year old man, leaning 33 degrees forward who suddenly loses consciousness. Whats gonna happen?
Nice digits

Attached: strangled.png (3000x3520, 2.47M)

>made peace with G-d
You fuckin kike he is still alive.

Attached: D2115_188_780_1200.jpg (801x1200, 76K)

so he leaned SO HARD that he broke multiple bones in his neck? man that's DEADication.

Attached: 1556764044305.jpg (400x289, 16K)

It's fuckin nap time!

take yours pills schizo

I mean it's feasible

>Epstein Take off pants
>To the left!
>Put legs of pants on either side of neck
>To the right!
>Cross them around back of neck
>To the front!
>Tie pant leg ends around prison bars
>To the back!
>Prop heels up on rim of toilet bowl
>Now slide!
>Dip, baby, dip!
Cotton candy, sweetie go, let me see the Tootsee Roll! Tootsee Roll! Tootsee Roll!

Shoot yourself immediately

Well lads i think its time to hit the hay tonight

Attached: why-do-people-yawn-3-850x850[1].jpg (850x850, 59K)

This

Obviously Canadian so he would have been fine.

Attached: leaf.jpg (474x492, 13K)

is pic this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

Nope, He was murdered
No way he was going to be convicted of anything. He was weeks away from being released. Lurk more Newfag