Is part of the reduction in the endangered species act involving these ape like creatures...

Is part of the reduction in the endangered species act involving these ape like creatures. It wouldnt be such a bad thing if they became extinct would it?

theblaze.com/news/philadelphia-bystanders-mocked-police-during-shooting?xrs=RebelMouse_fb&ts=1565843905

Attached: SmartSelect_20190815-100633_Facebook.jpg (1071x1293, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/baltimore-hits-200th-homicide-on-ceasefire-weekend
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/14/16649034/lapd-police-plant-evidence-ronald-shields
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/body-camera-video-allegedly-shows-baltimore-police-plant-drugs-n784561
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was semi racist before Jow Forums now I unironically hate all niggers

Thanks

Have democrats condoned this behavior AT ALL?

They seem perfectly fine with Antifa.
The didn't say SHIT when cops were getting doused in NYC.

FUCK THE DEMOCRAT PARTY! THEY ARE PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE. THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION MASKED AS A POLITICAL PARTY.

We need to investigate, arrest, and charge any fucking faggots who wish to subvert this country and the safety of American citizens.

It's time to take our country BACK.

BASED

Attached: 1271353963468.jpg (413x500, 162K)

Its pretty funny how democrats want more laws and more illegals but hate cops. Do they want the military to patrol the streets instead?

Glowing a little. We're not at the breaking point yet, Moshe

Attached: 170.png (1200x800, 454K)

That's what happens in any gun-free zone, even in the USA. The reasons are so obvious even children understand them, but not liberals.

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-092347_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x1004, 233K)

fpbp

Hating niggers is fine, just remember that there are based black people that don't act like niggers.

Yep.
I owe deep south ameranons an apology for decrying them as racist when I was younger. My lack of exposure to niggers, and ((media)) brainwashing about how blacks are good people, vilified them.
Turns out, they were right all along - and as more people are exposed to niggers, this undeniable truth will become common sentiment.

Attached: diversity`.jpg (2957x1920, 3.27M)

Keen eye, Is probably in training give zer a break

Attached: 180611-bixby-kim-trump-hero_lkrdbs.jpg (1170x658, 108K)

the 98% ruin it for the other 2%.

Good. I hate cops. Fuck them. They blindly follow orders from negroes and Jews and protect pedophiles.

would you be fine with replacing all the niggers in the US with poos and chinks?

Moral of the story:
You can take the nigger away from the jungle
But you can't take the jungle away from the nigger

>It wouldnt be such a bad thing if they became extinct would it?
of course not user

Phlash mob Philly ... shit started there once before.

Attached: 25mobs_CA0-popup.jpg (650x428, 139K)

Unironically stop policing black neighborhoods in the name of anti-racism.

>complain about police going out of their authority zone (as though state troopers have authority in a rebel nation)
>cry that black people are also doing this
Pick one

this, Jow Forums somehow hates everything about the zionist agenda but wants to suck the cocks of their base level enforcers

The other 2% are bullshit because their silence lets the other 98% get away with murder.

See
I agree but your job is to be unlike the ape and use logic and reason to figure out which ones. I've had my experience with alternative white people who just happen to have more melanin and wider nostrils.

>time for your training spot the nigger

>FOUND

>EZ

Your turn

Attached: SmartSelect_20190814-230450_Chrome.jpg (911x1744, 668K)

based niggers

Oh ... I thought you were talkin' about the cops.

probably because this board is filled with cops who come here to share the opinions that would get them fired IRL.

This sounds like an amazing idea. Blacks are the superior race so let them police themselves!

I was pro cop until i saw them shoving people into waiting antifa in charlottesville.

>I was pro cop
what was it like being an idiot?

I guess you've never been part of a marginalized community and suffered the effects of systemic racism your entire life. I guess you haven't lost innocent friends and family to barbarous police brutality and irresponsible shootings. Those police deserve that and much more.

Good cops are worthless pieces of shit

>not realizing police are hired and trained differently across different counties and states.

Found the niggers

And if your skin is not shit colored then you're probably a criminal.

IS police are the best you can get in the world.
Only 30-40% are compromised if you factor in FBI and big city niggats

I love my Sherrif

>ITT: Niggers, biggers everywhere

Attached: SmartSelect_20190815-103947_Google.jpg (506x373, 107K)

If only it were as simple as that. It's fine to hate things when hate is appropriate, but you have these little things in society called LAWS, where people need to fucking follow them. If they don't, we all suffer. So what are you do about that? Hate cops all you want, but provide some kind of option as a replacement or shut the fuxk up. We live in a world with niggers and thieves and drug dealers and rapists and murderers. What you going to do about them? Just let them run rampant all over the place with no one to check them? What's your option to replace the cops? If what I'm telling you is over your head just go watch the dick pussy and asshole speech in team America world Police. They dumb it down for people like you so you understand it easier.

I'm not even sure if it's hate for me anymore. More like treating a disease.

All you faggots defending cops are kikes or retarded. Maybe both.

Buddy the other 98% dont give a fuck what thw 2% think, were basically white in their eyes

I came in this thread specifically to find your gay fucking post and call you a fucking nigger. There, I said it. You're a nigger and we all know it. Fuck you.

Based leaflet. This exactly.

The niggers on here saying they hate cops are the same niggers that would be too pussy to step up to help and protect their communities from violent apes. They're all pussies unwilling to do anything because they know these chads in blue would tear them in half with their bare hands.

Attached: IMG_20181107_193354_275_1541690318371.jpg (612x604, 35K)

i'm a little disappointed too. i used to despise law enforcers... im on their side now.

>t.retarded kike

Philadelphia booed Santa Claus this is far from surprising

I really wish cops would just leave your communities so you niggers can fully go kill yourselves.

Attached: whitesinzumb4.jpg (3866x2930, 2.52M)

The US police force is a waste of resources, they only make everyones lives worse for no reason. KILL police officers

>peru
i hear they have free helicopter rides in chile for you.

Don't worry. Eventually the hate passes and you simply see them for what they are. Incompatible, detrimental and completely useless to us. Now take about ten seconds and imagine what America would be like if all of the blacks were gone tomorrow. Try to imagine someone arguing against sending them away. Such a person is unfit to speak or participate in society.

I was wondering why they needed so many police, they actually need to protect the back of the police involved from the hoodrats.

Or pest control.

Attached: 1479641542734.png (1280x800, 989K)

Attached: wants-more-government-more-government-4264625.png (500x371, 127K)

cringe

Attached: 1514893098239.jpg (1440x1818, 893K)

I didn't hear taunting but I definitely heard laughter while shots were fired briefly by the swat on top of the vehicle, though they could've been laughing at the news reporter and not exactly the cops. saw it on a stream on youtube.

Cops deserve everything they get. Their oath is to the constitution. They violate it everyday.

Sympathy Not Found

Fuck da police
Oink-oink pig popo motherfuckers!
Another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust.

Another member of the police state to bite the dust. They won't be coming home for the holidays.

Now I bored myself.

this was during the weekend of the shotouts, and was completely ignored
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/baltimore-hits-200th-homicide-on-ceasefire-weekend

>comparing small town police forces where the general population is on a name known basis with the rest of the united states police

how does it feel being a brainlet?

Currently arguing with someone on twitter that's mad about her calling them animals and accusing her of racism. Absolute victim complex. These people are so embarrassed of their own race.

Because community policing is a thing and each patrol has it's own designated area of responsibility just like a small town sheriff.

>when you try this hard but you're just as stupid as you thought you were before entering this site

Nigger Fatigue Syndrome when do the symptoms make the sufferers seek treatment

Why shouldn't they? cops are lowlife scum that do little to nothing outside collect taxes for the state and abuse people. Show me a "good cop" and under the surface he's still a gang member who protects his own first. Six months of training and intentionally hiring idiots has caused this situation. When I see a cop I don't feel safe I see a predator. Think about what it took these people seeing to get to where they are now.

Yes

This if we killed all the niggers basically all the ones living in the ghetto and let the educated black folk live. Wouldn't the US be a better place?

Real talk though, once these black cities succeed in finally driving police out of their hoods, exactly what is stopping right wing death squads from rolling in and mowing through them street by street uncontested?

Republicans hate cops, too. The media has done a great job painting all cops in the US as untrustworthy power-abusers who will kill you first chance they get. This will make ushering in our new UN police welcomed by everyone

Not condoning it

But not saying I wouldnt drive to the local theater and purchase extra butter popcorn for the live feed.

Attached: 1541566565272.png (333x287, 280K)

the super hard left want's "peoples patrols". Which is esentially deputizing Antifa.

I know you're a nigger because you think niggers's opinions are important. The non nigger blacks are supposed to be yelling at whites for supporting niggers but you niggers never do that because you're just as much of a nigger as the other niggers.

That's a no brainer.

I mean even illegal immigrants have a lower crime and violence rate.

Hi google/fbi/glownigger

These folk are heroes

Attached: 32BF8177-7F4F-4E7E-A94F-B8053CD7C676.png (79x86, 15K)

Not anymore. The good times are long gone

And they wonder why cops shoot them.

Attached: oldpics 097.jpg (1600x1200, 146K)

Problem is, despite scientific evidence to the contrary, we've been force fed the narrative that "we are all equal". We aren't. I'd go so far as to say our DNA is probably different, but that info has been suppressed.

Years from now when republicans bring this up the msm will say that republicans are claiming this without evidence.

Niggers are uncivilized.
I wish we would stop propping them up, and just allow them to go extinct.

>our country
the United States is a failed state as the result of a failed jew coup. A colossal failure of a country, a great multikulti experiment in total freefall. The only thing the 'permanent state' and federal agencies are concerned with are young white men who give the side-eye to government, of which they give full enforcement to if you so much as glance the wrong way towards jews or multikulti, the bolshevik feds will stomp you. Otherwise they don't care at all about hell world nigger crime rates, pedophile sex trafficking, illegal wars or any other thing.

The only concern federal enforcement agencies have are putting their boot on the throats of law abiding white men who have not committed a single crime. This country is demonic, ruled by demons, enforced by imps.

Attached: 60DDAF7D-B109-4E7B-A30E-B5FB63D3267E.jpg (800x460, 102K)

Shut the fuck up idiot, this country has the largest population of Patriots in the world and you'll be sacrificed along with the rest of the niggers who hate our country when the civil war sparks again and then south rises with the red white and blue.

Fuck you

Attached: SmartSelect_20190218-215225_Chrome.jpg (827x941, 271K)

Why would the black community have reverence or respect for the police?
You get out of a relationship what you put into it.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/14/16649034/lapd-police-plant-evidence-ronald-shields
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/body-camera-video-allegedly-shows-baltimore-police-plant-drugs-n784561

“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or blacks, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

- John Ehrlichman, counsel to President Nixon

it may save your life someday
you're welcome

No. They want google and amazom to enforce laws

fucking hilarious, brain dead boomer maggot. a useless kike slave

>But not saying I wouldnt drive to the local theater and...

You know your american when you think that semtence is going to end in a rather different direction

Not bystanders, they are Niggers.

This is awesome.
I get it, a lot of you little gags haven't gone back to school yet so you keep posting about how niggers are uncivilized. No shit. What you dont realize is police unions have endorsed Democrats for the last 50 years.
I couldn't give a fuck less what happens to cops. They aren't Republicans, they aren't Americans. They shit on the constitution daily and are finally getting what they deserve.

Attached: 1467979985642.png (716x528, 694K)

Just like when they demanded body cams, then the body cams just reinforced what the cops were claiming, then suddenly body cams became racist.

Attached: 1555691308284.png (256x256, 77K)

Attached: 1447303898446.jpg (1280x1280, 346K)

I laughed when I read about philadelphia police bombing niggers in the 80s

Attached: move.jpg (296x170, 14K)

>Bystanders

Attached: v2-pg-26-chimps-getty.jpg (968x681, 108K)

>We live in a world with niggers and thieves and drug dealers and rapists and murderers.
You mean the cops? Yea.

>What you going to do about them?
Apparently the establishment practice is to make them into cops, throw money at them, let them loose on the community with no rules or accountability, and treat them like and try to portray them as royalty if they look a certain way/have the physical gene expression the establishment likes. And if they don't then the answer is to kill them, imprison them, suck money from them and debt them any decent opportunity to make a living, the last which isn't that much different from non-niggers, rapists, murderers, thrives, etc. Fuck you faggot and fuck the majority of shitstain cops too.

>What's your option to replace the cops?
"Cop" is an occupation not ethic group (though considering how cops are selected for genetic expression, it has actually been made into an "ethic group" of sorts.) Solutions have been put forth and continue to be put forth constantly. You're a bluffing faggot shill and a shitty one like all shills (like the shill who replied to you first), to act like no one has ever made any.

Funny how everytime the cops could be in the wrong, they "forgot" to turn on their body cameras.
If body cam footage is needed and they "forgot" they should be automatically fired. And ALL settlements handed out to civilians shouldn't be on the taxpayers, it should come out of their pensions. Watch how fast cops behave after that.

Attached: 1559185583677.jpg (730x895, 196K)

>but you have these little things in society called LAWS, where people need to fucking follow them.
>people
You mean the underclass? Oh you're considering them people now for this post? That's cute. What a nice shill.

>Solutions have been put forth and continue to be put forth constantly. You're a bluffing faggot shill and a shitty one like all shills (like the shill who replied to you first), to act like no one has ever made any.

I actually never really have seen any.. I hear people complain that they need to be taken off the streets but I've actually never heard anyone pose a solution. What are they?

>Healing.
>We need to heal.

Attached: 1565878165249.jpg (1200x927, 303K)

In the heat of the moment, especially a shootout situation, forgetting to turn bodycam on is understandable

Attached: 1419434758.jpg (864x831, 191K)

P.S. this whole thing was fucking fake

Try again nigger millenials are the last anti americans, border millenials and genz God tier generation are super Patriots and we will all sing

>kumbaya

While holding each others soft young hands around your lifeless raped body in celebration.

>Die
>Die
>Die

Attached: SmartSelect_20190815-124429_Google.jpg (511x561, 162K)

>I actually never really have seen any
Bluff level max. Fantastic faggot.

Conservatives hating boot-lickers is a good thing. Cops having families that hate boot-lickers and loyalists is a good thing. Cops noticing that the government is trying to replace their conservative and moralistic selves with low-IQ imports is a good thing.

They want cartel and gang rule, its their culture's natural form

My oldest son wanted to be a cop when he was younger I told him forget about it you will have a Target on your back just because of who you are.

Between the criminals and the ones that are staunchly anti-government and reject any of authority you'll always have to look over your shoulder.

He's a pilot now.

Attached: 1554945189340.jpg (384x390, 15K)

Well I really don't follow this kind of stuff like apparently you do I was genuinely asking but you decided to be a faggot instead