Since we know that the declining fertility rate is very associated with women going to college should we make colleges...

Since we know that the declining fertility rate is very associated with women going to college should we make colleges only for men and prohibit females from attending since we have a huge problem with low birth rates?

Attached: easnunqwgri01.jpg (960x968, 147K)

Attached: 3FFFA120-294F-4123-A322-895236C079B7.jpg (382x750, 82K)

Go kill yourself user

Yes. Good luck getting that law passed though

why?

yes. there's no denying at this point that gender equality is a failed experiment.

Attached: Why NOT.jpg (1500x844, 212K)

College is a scam
Nobody should go

>b-but discord trannies aren't a thing

College has only become a scam because women go. Before it was cheap and usually your employer would send you.
Now it's become a dumping ground for useless idiots

Make it so pretty women can't go to college. Women will fight you to not have to go to college then.

Marry Kill Fuck

post more of the left one

from left to right.

3, 1, 2

3, is fucking killer.
1 is hungry for cock.
2 has self esteem issues and will do anything for you.

Just ban all the stupid degrees and they'll fail out.

Typical modern day commie.

Women are amoral, tyrannical, superficial shitbags. Worrying about them at all is a waste of your spirit.

>college
The actual effective ban would be from the workforce.

Neato

t. Wagie

Attached: 1552150014703.gif (367x265, 558K)

You can't even prohibit child trannies in your Soddom.

user please stop projecting what you wish reality was on these whores. They all get the dick they want trivially, the listing you gave is the rank of how much money they'll marry.

>the listing you gave is the rank of how much money they'll marry.

I was just listing what order I would fuck/prefer them in and for what reasons.

But yes, definitely all of these thots are just looking for someone to 'take care' of them.

why i will never marry.

I have an ugly bitch right fucking now up in my room, spent an hour complaining about bullshit that is none of her business, but all this stems from the fact that I will 1. not let her move in.

and there is no 2.

brutal moggins thread?

Attached: 1559929573399.jpg (2733x4100, 1.46M)

Based faggot you are
I just wish it was possible to openly be anti-marriage without being ostracized for it.

I told this bitch from day one, 9 months later, we still fucking.

I kind of came to that realization after all the bullshit I have been through having a kid at 20, now 19 years old, and lives with me.

why the fuck get married?

There is no benefit for a man to get married in modern western society, especially the USA.

For a second I thought this was some kind of brainwashing for liberal females, like they masturbate to the idea of turning conservative or something.
Could happen, after all there is a weird type of gay cuck fetish where they gay man fantasize about being turned hetero by a woman who is also having sex with her lover.

>le reddit spacing
go back faggit

please do the right thing and kys

And now you're just a faggot, don't have a kid if you can't keep the bitch around to raise it.

Thanks for calling it leaf

>gay man fantasize about being turned hetero by a woman who is also having sex with her lover.

It exists the other way around also.

an hero newfag

I can hear the feminists screeching just reading this. I say yes.

Attached: 1565773286868.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

You can. Just don't be against it while for no alternative. Any alternative will do. Saying that surrogates are better is one way to be against modern marriage without being ostracized.

>And now you're just a faggot, don't have a kid if you can't keep the bitch around to raise it.

Took her from her crazy bitch mom at 13, now 19, putting her through collage paying out of pocket, no loans.

I am raising single as a single dad.

fuck off.

ahhhh white genocide?

Attached: 1521034749709.jpg (497x250, 111K)

>more reddit
>collage
you can't even write a one line post without redditing it

>chewing gum in the gym

What the fuck

I feel like there is something wrong with her technique.

Attached: 1565790092194.jpg (1779x2010, 1.58M)

And now those crazy genes are in your kid. Hope you like being called the best daddy in the world while she's following in mommies footsteps at college. At least they hand out plan b like candy now so she'll just ruin her body and mind when she inevitably gets pregnant :^)

muscle memory dies hard

I use reddit for work, not my fault the average brown street shitters in the tech biz conglomerate there.

Attached: 1565773043033.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

learn2english

Attached: 1565772955712.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

Terrible form.

Yes

so much cringe there.

he gives no shits. black pilled.

>Since we know that the declining fertility rate is very associated with women going to college should we make colleges only for men and prohibit females from attending since we have a huge problem with low birth rates?
I say take a hatchet to colleges and remove all non-STEM fields including the soft sciences.

Sea Hitler Troll strikes again

Attached: 1565772988938.webm (460x258, 489K)

>left and right are already in the double digits
>middle is the "good" girl who does anal to make up for small tits

What a unit

Superior kek

Attached: 1565803096022.jpg (604x453, 58K)

>natbol
>faggot
Alright people, nothing new to see here. Move along.

Attached: 1565808978680.jpg (1040x2048, 241K)

None of you know how terribly broken you are. Incels are the plague of this era. Maybe it will solve itself with AI sex toys, but I fear there will be no hope

Marry left
Fuck right
Kill middle

who's the bitch

Just remove every one that doesn't have job offers. Putting STEM on a pedestal isn't the right way to go. There are tons of useless biology and chemistry degrees out there.

these women all hate one another

Attached: Untitled.png (930x423, 848K)

I hope that this is just modern darwinism. They won't reproduce so those genes go away.

Attached: 1565772518553.jpg (1080x1103, 535K)

I love these

Attached: 1565804777814.jpg (640x960, 68K)

BULK AND TEAR

would smash

Dam. Michael is tall and Manly.

Attached: austin.jpg (300x259, 34K)

Attached: 1F547F6B-5C37-458F-BB6E-2FD7E2E6A109.jpg (500x380, 50K)

I sure don't

Attached: 1565808263554.jpg (1440x1920, 500K)

Her boobs remind me of the Doppler effect. I wonder if that’s why the other girl’s eyes are crossed.

do u have alot of asians in canada ?

>yfw I'm a 24 years old virgin

I literally have no idea how to lead women to sex or going out

I went to a state school. I’m obviously no Einstein, but the sheer number of absolute retards that I met was astounding. I hated college. I 100% should have gone to a trade school. My parents are idiots though and probably don’t love me much as evidenced by my mutilated dick.

Attached: 1565807224628.jpg (637x793, 153K)

asians are everywhere even in montreal they must be stopped

Attached: 1565808536039.png (720x1276, 1.04M)

Kill marry fuck

Gotta go right

Attached: 1564798421355651561651.jpg (240x210, 10K)

what countries they from ?like top 5?

I cant wait until VR gets to the point where incels are passified and can drop out of society

Attached: axtSMwP.png (727x768, 536K)

Did the leftypol faggots end up stumbling into the tranny discord and are now trying to pass on their faggot cockthirst on to us?

That's not how it works. You were always a faggot.

and im all out

idk dont have statistics on hand but from what i see here, chinese then flips and laotian, and the rest of the dark island asians

>mfw she found my piss jar

Attached: 59196B79525243E727DAA3C1073659D3E6DC0B632CA83EF39A0A802B3E57AFB9.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Probably her boobs create gravitational lensing

nice,no malaysians ?

never met any, and lots of indians too mainly around cote-de-neige

birth rate is declining because white men have turned into fucking pussies

Fake boobs.

>Since we know that the declining fertility rate is very associated with women going to college should we make colleges only for men and prohibit females from attending since we have a huge problem with low birth rates?
Best Idea: Pay women to have children. Make mothering a profession.
This means the end of the traditional family. But that's ok. Married family life is a pain and very unstable because men and women do not get along and divorce is the rule, not the exception. It would be far easier, cheaper, and less stressful for men and groups of people to pay women to have children, essentially 'crowdfunding' reproduction.

It already is a profession.
The "wages" are paid in welfare.
This payment directly competes with marriage, which is why the kikes so vehemently urged the feminists to ruin marital law.

It is more likely due to an extreme increase of females ingesting birth control for no good reason rather than females....GOING TO A LOCATION for education....

me at the back

Worldwide birth/fertility rates should decrease, period.

Why idiots think infinite growth is sustainable/worthwhile is beyond me.

The majority of future births will be in Africa. You think that's going to help the world?

That is obvious, but not what I'm talking about.
Welfare is a marginal existence.
And if people are paying women to have children, then they'll want the product, the children, to be high quality, not useless idiots, like most welfare children. So its a different kind of thing, almost like privatized welfare.

Marry fuck kill go!