What's stopping you from taking the islampill Jow Forums ?

What's stopping you from taking the islampill Jow Forums ?

Attached: B7xgakZCAAE7DOK.jpg (600x804, 110K)

Everything.

religion is gay, just like op

When I lived in Dearborn, I discovered Muslims are the lowest IQ retards on the planet.

The fact that Muhammed was a violent, barbaric pedophile and so are his followers.

low IQ arab genetics
and the fact that the religion is foreign to europe

Personal experiensce isn't proof of anything
Not really

>Personal experiensce isn't proof of anything

Attached: 0000000.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

I'm getting there user. I'm wondering more and more why I spend so much energy defending the rights of women and gays when they themselves don't seem to value their own rights.

Life would be a lot easier if I just converted.

The civilizationpill

>The guy who fucked a 9 year old wasn't a pedophile.
There are special places in hell for evil people like you.

I like bacon. I’ve given up most vices in life. BBQ pork ribs and bacon are things I’m unwilling to exchange for some sky man.

>dressing like Ahab the baggy pants man
Yikes

SPBP

moderate western muslims are just about as gay as your average christcuck

Ironically 80-90% of Jow Forumstards problems would be fixed immediately by the Islampill.
Women:fixed.
Incels:fixed.
Women in workforce:fixed.
Degeneracy:fixed.
Faggots:eliminated.
Jews: crispy.
Etc etc.
Gonna need the nypd for the tiger problem though.

Attached: 1565819066692m.jpg (1024x672, 150K)

>pedo prophet
>terrorism
>bacon

Music is haram, she should clearly be stoned to death

I don’t want to associate with retards.

People i don't like do such and such so i am not gonna d o the same. You might as well stop drinking water while you're at it

Not all music.

My self preservation instincts

You could only dream of having your women under control. Find me 1 good Australian woman, I dare you.

Reminder that these are the people the jews consider their natural enemies. Depending on which side you are, being a jew doesn't seem too bad

Attached: mudslimjim.jpg (1488x992, 563K)

muslims

Muslim here. He married her when she was 6 and consummated the marriage when she entered puberty. Pedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent children, so by definition Mohammed (pbuh) is not one. The culture at the time also viewed marriage very differently and there was a political reason for marrying her. All his other wives were adults.

Yes all music you fucking faggot. Nasheeds without instruments or with limited drums are permissible but that is fucking thrash so who cares.

I pray that you find the true religion, but faking belief is one of the gravest sins in Islam - maybe even the single worst sin. Read the Koran and seek understanding.

Muhammed's degenerate pedophilic and selfish murdering rapist example.
The Qurans many mistakes and mixing up of characters when attempting to talk aboit biblical figures.
The worldly shallow nature of the religion and its basis on nigger meaningless chanting reaks of kikery.
Sau sage is made of pork and goes in every orifice of this thread.

>perfect man who is to be the example for all of mankind throughout every century and culture without exception

>marrying a 9 year old who still played with dolls through which we know she had not reached puberty because playing with dolls beyond puberty is forbidden

Mental gymnastics won't work ahmed

im gay for islam

Attached: Mecca Pride.png (776x480, 70K)

I have. Its retarded, erroneous in content, contradictory, and poorly organized out of context.
Eat more sau sage.

So technically you didn't prove me wrong did you now you Gouda cheese eating lanklet.

So Epstein isn't a pedo because he used those girls for politicking?

That's a pretty hot take Mohammad.

Attached: bust.jpg (640x490, 32K)

She was 6 when they had the marriage ceremony. The marriage was consummated years later when she reached puberty.

If even a single error in the Koran existed, the whole religion would be dismantled instantly. Despite the efforts of the enemies of Islam over the centuries not a single error has been found.

As fas as I'm aware Epstein has not been accused of doing anything to a pre-pubescent girl. He is however guilty of extramarital sex and many other forbidden deeds.

decency, reason, truth

Not to keen to hang with people that worship a pedophile while praying to a black stone. Also, personal hygiene is rather important, so anyone that doesn't use deodorant is never going to have my respect

Doesn’t it say that Mohammed Road a fucking unicorn? There is so much stupid shit in the Koran it’s almost laughable that you idiots believe that shit. Why not just create a religion based on Ghengis Khan? At least that way you keep the militant stuff without the gay fairytales.

> White horse
Also not mentioned in the quran

Losing diversty in the different expressions of art. Music is the big one.

The authoritarian streak.

The terrible metaphysical system & lack of internal consistancy in the religion.

>pedophile
Aisha loved her husband Mohammed (pbuh) until death and beyond. She never spoke ill of him or accused him of anything even after he was long dead and chose to be buried with his other wives (which she was quite jealous of).
Mohammed (pbuh) is by definition not a pedophile and also not guilty of any wrongdoing against his wife Aisha.

"Buraq" is commonly translated as "unicorn" but not the same creature.
>Why not just create a religion based on Ghengis Khan?
Because idolatry is forbidden.

Many girls get their period at 9 or younger. Would you rather he had waited until she rode the cock carousel and hit the wall before marrying her? Who gives a shit about what he did to his wife? Women are for making children and nothing more

People who say "pedophile" , you do realise what Muhammed did is morally acceptable in juedo-christian ethics.
No where in the old or new testament does the bible condemn marrying children

i see you avoided the personal hygiene part, but thats fine. Serious question, if Islam is so great, why are you living in the white mans land instead of the middle east? Why are majority muslim nations almost all 3rd world shit holes, if the religion is so great, why dont you have nations worth living in?

I'm not a retard.

They mixed up characters hundreds of years apart.
And Islam doesn't allow anyone to speak openly to criticize it precisely because you know how weak and erroneous the message is.
Muhamned was a pedophile, a thief, a murderer, and demon possessed.
Your religion is of the world, focused on looting, booty, and slaves. It is not of heaven, and Muhammed was poisoned and died due to his crimes.
Allah and muhammed are satan and antichrist, respectively.
Look inside yourself and see you serve Dajaal.
Sau sage is for muslims.

I’m not a degenerate who chews his toenails

Honestly if shit keeps going the way it's going I may have no option but to become a Muslim.

Muslims wash their ass and feet more times than you wash your face. Lol @ hypocrites who found personal hygiene 1400 too late

It would be better to become an Orthodox Christian than a Muslim.

Attached: 11234567612341234556123452345.jpg (960x640, 60K)

cause I'm not gay?

>gets history knowledge from jewish propaganda media

Pork, alcohol, my foreskin, Abrahamic religions are shit, Mohamed was a peado schizophrenic

>muslim here
We already knew from your flag

I don't want to slaughter my loyal puppers because some desert god told me to. He's a good doggo.

Attached: 501934983453454.jpg (728x632, 67K)

Because they are such filthy creatures they need muh sky daddy to tell them to wash.

beat it moham

Attached: 1561747136185.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

She went to his home to get fucked and took a doll. Only children can have dolls, adults with dolls = idol worship and she would have been killed. Nice try chips fucker.

Since Muhammed was a paedophile and pork is based. Pigs are cleaner than muds in my experience.

Dick cutting

Thanks for that astounding fucking explanation. WTF I love goat fuckers now.

Because christian girls in this country are the only ones that don't look like actual dogs

How does Muslim feet look and feel like?

Attached: 9ED29747-11CC-467A-AB6D-8E24343DC530.jpg (746x911, 103K)

Because Islam has brought nothing but problems to my country.
Do you want me to list them?

They gang-rape western children, Kill gay people, marry children, often their cousins, and don't give women rights.

Bacon, someday I willl be able to afford it and no Quran is gonna get in my way

>and don't give women rights.
You say this like it's a bad thing.

i mean i hate muslims just as much as the next guy but gays deserve death and women shouldnt have half as many rights as they do now. mainly voting

Attached: regression -.png (756x1511, 2.5M)

What is she holding?

I kinda thought about it... but the requirement to fuck goats turned me off

What’s stopping me from joining a stagnant abrahamic cult of inbreeding that expands by killing everyone that refuses to join?

>What's stopping you from taking the islampill Jow Forums ?
Islam is a non-White and anti-White religion.

>Kill gay people, [...] and don't give women rights.
now I'm confuse again. maybe fucking goats is a small price to pay

You are a subhuman and should be treated as such.
Gassed.

Islam and muslims.

Bacon, whiskey and an IQ over 83. Not necessarily in that order.

Islam is just a codification of 7th century Arab culture.

No thank you.

I think anyone who believes Islam is against degeneracy has probably never lived among Muslims.
For them, it's just a front to do whatever they want and to feel superior over others.
When they drink, when they do or sell drugs, or when they hook up with random women, they always find excuses, either by abusing loopholes in their own scripture, or straight up ignoring it. Other times, when they beat up a woman on the street because she doesn't want to fuck them, it's her fault for being dressed like a whore ie. not wearing a shawl.
Anyone who's spent some time around Muslims will know that they are about as morally virtuous as the average Detroid hoodrat is.
The only time they show faith is during Ramadan when they stop themselves from eating and will get mad at you if you eat in front of them. Same with pork but all year round. There's a reason the only thing we know about Muslims is that they don't eat pork, it's because it's the only part of their scripture that they actually enforce on themselves. Even though knowing them, they probably eat stealthily during Ramadan.
It's just a religion of hypocrites.

musical instruments are haram

>Because idolatry is forbidden.
but your "Allah" said that Mohammed is the ideal man and that you should strive to be like him.

So isn't this idolatry???

Pls Mr. Mohammedaner, go and live your life in the desert.

i dont fuck my relatives

the enormous joy i experience when seeing sandniggers suffer

An IQ that actually reaches TRIPLE DIGITS....

Get gassed you fucking subhuman

Medieval values are based as fuck.
Get fucked faggot soi-latter.

stfu incel and read

how many neet bucks do you get for being this retarded?

I don’t like fucking goats and children.

Attached: EF1B09BE-5427-4BB6-B692-39A7BE8D6807.jpg (1024x676, 88K)

This.

well basically i'm not a pedo rapist
i don't think i'd fit in

Attached: F0922838-F16A-4DD1-9D0A-0BE345163BAC.png (582x696, 406K)

He used to touch her as he master baited before she hit puberty.

An IQ over 60.
Dislike of pedophiles.

and jews are only fighting agains muslims dont be incel pls

All you mud skins need to return to the desert. The North is bad for your health.

Attached: 3E6BADF6-F7A8-46D9-9E2C-0E098A1CE5B9.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Not an argument.

Attached: 7FF5A745-C8A0-4379-8898-0A94C83667A8.jpg (800x800, 279K)

>daesh khawarij
>representative of all of us ever

nigga please

None of morality of Christianity
None of the power, connections, and intellectualism of Judaism
None of the spiritual depth of Buddhism
None of the thought provoking theology of Hinduism
None of the science friendliness and modernist rationality of Atheism

The better question is why anyone bothers being Muslim in the first place.

> Incel.
You people are not going to survive up there you know?

Attached: 5670FE13-264E-451B-BF76-034213D32DA0.jpg (1024x680, 87K)

>What's stopping you from taking the islampill Jow Forums ?
Muhammads sexytimes and medical "competence".
> If a fly falls in your drink, dunk it completely because the poison is on one wing and the antidote on the other.
> Eat 7 ashwa dates each day and no poison will affect you.
> Drink camel piss and milk to heal.
Dude dies from being poisoned by a jewess.

Muslims need to start reading their own sources.

Attached: 1559294615066.jpg (600x608, 53K)