Tried to Project Veritas

This is what happen when you live in the future. Ultra top secret insider Google whistle blower files are still Windows 98. Please sudo update your shit, OKweefe. See you on page 11, senpai.

Attached: pvwtf.jpg (637x328, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!MPh01SDC!86ts1dyipJmuVOFbH06eGQ!QD4BiY5A
youtube.com/watch?v=36aMrS2GYDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP, your thread is at the end of the board and about to die. Seems like nobody is interested in it, or maybe it has just been overlooked.

Nevertheless, thread marshal Flora has decided to give your thread a second chance.

Attached: Laura.jpg (1094x1320, 435K)

Bump

Attached: navy.jpg (1280x852, 268K)

There is a torrent I came here looking for it.

Anyone have the magnet link?

Bumpenis

Here's the old thread that actually got traction and the magnet link

mega.nz/#F!MPh01SDC!86ts1dyipJmuVOFbH06eGQ!QD4BiY5A

Attached: rat.png (915x618, 977K)

uh

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:221cedaadd3a04e21b7ef365a1dc37bf0908b88f

Everything is being slid hard and mods are blocking IP ranges. I tried to continue this thread bit I can’t do shit

thread is archived retard

>windows
>sudo
Cringe

kikes

Attached: IMG_0112.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

all of you

Attached: IMG_0114.png (750x1334, 981K)

I TRIED to make a new thread but my IP RANGE is BLOCKED so i can’t post any images, therefore I can’t make a new thread. How about you do something useful instead of just shitposting

please explain as if the majority of people have no fucking idea what you're talking about because thats true

Interesting

Brazilbro please make a new thread, my IP range is blocked

btw nobody cares about the Veritas leaks because

1. They're controlled opposition funded by Israel

2. The leaked documents are not controversial to normies.

3. this is just an effort by Google to get out ahead of the political backlash by leaking the least controversial censorship policies

the torrent is heavily seeded, should download in no time

t. google

Also, look at this thread. That’s me spamming it and no one’s batting an eye. I think it’s nothing but bots there

prove me wrong

>use your cellphone 4G

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

You can download torrents over 4g, i've done it before. might take a day or two though for 300mb

the baseband chip crashes regularly though from the swarm of connections, just reboot your phone.

That’s all I have access to right now my dude. I wish I was fucking with you but I need someone to start a new thread for me and I’ll take it from there

>activate it

Attached: 1565640873214.jpg (643x477, 21K)

t. google

Attached: 1512081984120.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

also teather your phone network to your laptop and run the torrent client on your laptop because it will be able to remember the connections and reopen them easier than some shitty android app

None of these posts make any sort of sense. I think Jow Forums is getting fucked by bots more than usual. If you’re real respond to this with “yes I saw your shitty post and it’s total garbage. Go away you glownigger/kike/mossad/bot/etc”

your post is not shitty garbage, i just haven't read the memo from the other thread you linked
restart your 4G connection and it'll probably cycle your IP depending on the phone you're using

>thread marshal Flora
is she from Florida? she sells fluoride?

>project veritas

Okeefe is a fucking joke. Name one thing his 'stings' ever achieved.

I’m telling you man, Jow Forums is acting weird today

Let me spell it out for you slownigger

1. don't use a browser plugin from mediashuttle to download the leaks

2. Use a torrent. This is the torrent magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:221cedaadd3a04e21b7ef365a1dc37bf0908b88f

3. you can download torrents over 4g by tethering your cellphone connection to a laptop

4. this may cause your cellphone to stop downloading. just reboot your phone to resume downloading

try reducing simultaneous connections to 5 or less in your torrent client. it will download slower but you won't have to reboot your cellphone as often.

youtube.com/watch?v=36aMrS2GYDU

qrd from dice

cant stand his videos because of his bulging neck vein and how he yells at the camera