LEAFS HAHAHAHA

Canadian Ethics Commission Concludes Justin Trudeau Violated Oath of Office, Broke Law, Used Position To Influence Attorney GeneraL

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (1242x843, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2019/08/canada-pm-trudeau-guilty-ethics-commissioner-190815075958959.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LRHyp0EZvQI
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-snc-ethics-commissioner-violated-code-1.5246551
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please give link

BAGGED MILK

Attached: tp.jpg (800x566, 32K)

Source?

aljazeera.com/news/2019/08/canada-pm-trudeau-guilty-ethics-commissioner-190815075958959.html

He refuses to apologize, the Canadian custom for when you've done nothing wrong, so he's guilty as fuck.

Attached: bd.jpg (658x370, 64K)

Attached: hahaha.jpg (1019x1300, 100K)

Attached: itsover.png (678x543, 173K)

He meant source on the eyebrow

THE RCMP SHOULD ARREST HIM

DELET THIS

Canadian News Tube sry it's the best I could find: youtube.com/watch?v=LRHyp0EZvQI

No one in this thread understands how utterly non-important this is. Everyone set to replace Trudeau is going to cuck as hard, if not harder. Even Mad Max's program is basically "whoa now let's not let in too many" but is still letting in TENS OF THOUSANDS and he's decried as a demonic Hitler who hates brown people.

Canada has been over for a long time.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guys its too early for this gotta snooze and go back to sleep am i right?

Attached: Photo.png (488x436, 204K)

Does this add up to anything, or your usual "person in power got caught slap on the wrist" shit?

Attached: trudeau.jpg (678x381, 30K)

The only thing I hate more then Trudeau is his supporters. I swear any good argument against JT they counter with you're a Russian bot. Pathetic.

good. you deserve better than a gay substitute drama teacher.

Found the Russian Bot. Nice VPN, Sergei.

that's when you know the game is over right there. when the scale of "left and right" is so unbalanced the right-wing "Fringe" is basically leftwing.

looks like Trudeau wins

Attached: 1553239085454.jpg (512x512, 30K)

OHHHH CANKEKDAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hahahahahahahahahahaha.jpg (640x427, 183K)

This, Canada is lost, save money and move to a white flyover state

>mocks a white male cartoon
You're some southoid rat who crawled under a couple of border walls aren't you? Fuck Canada but you'll always be a nonwhite subhuman.

>Canadian law
Th GG will give him such a verbal lashing his eyebrows will fall out.

Just imagine for a second that a big conspiracy comes out. Yes the globalists are commies, yes they're going for white genocide, yes they're pedophiles. Let's say that all comes out. Jig is up. Nationalists take over. Masses are red pilled. Never gonna happen but grant it for the sake of argument. How far does day of the rope go? Like... In this perfect scenario, would say... Joy Reid or cenk uyger be found guilty of anything even in that most extreme scenario? I fear that basically none of these communist racist tranny loving nabla propaganda merchants will ever be held accountable in any scenario.

>Lash
>Brows

we won't have to worry about them because they will move to Africa to experience diversity again, right? they just want to be around black people, they don't want to exploit them for monetary gain, right?

No. What they want is to live with white people so that we pay into taxes that they live off of. But they want us to be a minority like south Africa so they can abuse us. If it's all black they can't do that. Also they wouldn't have any nice shit without white people. It always just devolves to war zone level anarchy and feces everywhere.

He's smarter than that
He did deny everthing for months, but today he is sorry
>'I take responsibility,' Trudeau says in wake of damning report on SNC-Lavalin ethics violation
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-snc-ethics-commissioner-violated-code-1.5246551

>Speaking to reporters in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont., Trudeau said that while he disagrees with some of Dion's findings, he accepts the report and takes full responsibility for all that transpired.
"We recognize the way that this happened shouldn't have happened. I take responsibility for the mistakes that I made," Trudeau said.

"Where I disagree with the commissioner is where he says that any contact with the attorney general on this issue was improper."

One of Dion's conclusions was that Trudeau should not have put forward any arguments for or against a deferred prosecution agreement (DPA) to the attorney general. On criminal matters, there is no room for debate between the attorney general and cabinet colleagues, he said.

Its true. Guy is a fraud and a traitor

Fuck off hes not smarter then a rock. He is just doing whatever hes told.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-14 Trudeau's conduct in SNC-Lavalin matter violated ethics code, watchdog fi (1284x5191, 1.75M)

This is not the first time he's done this .

Here is the first time ......

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-14 Trudeau violated conflict-of-interest law with Aga Khan trips, ethics watchdog (1247x4171, 1.14M)

UNDERRATED
Kek. Leaf shills btfo forever
Hahahahahahaha

>Used Position To Influence Attorney GeneraL
At least that's not allowed in Canada.

already debunked, he just has a weird ass eyebrow

Attached: CANADA juiol.jpg (600x314, 31K)

Look at this graph. Democracy cannot solve it.

Attached: Canadas_National_Debt_1940_1987_large.jpg (952x683, 178K)

(((Canada))) claiming genocide in 3..2...1

Attached: SmartSelect_20190731-142512_YouTube.gif (320x186, 2.63M)

Attached: Cucknuk.jpg (1024x869, 169K)

Its cuckoo, but they just don't have the laws on the books to arrest him. He really can't be investigated in a consequential way because the law can't reach this mistaken activity. If there were actual laws relating to this, the brave masons of the RCMP prolly would. Unfortunately, there is no real way of applying the law to Trudeau. He already apologized, each time he did it. In this case, it is totally impossible to apply the law. What if this is connected to other embarrassing mistakes and innocent oversights? Its completely different when the perpetrator is a political leader. Too demoralizing for democracy. Taking political leaders to court would be really confusing and expensive. Imagine how hard it is to enforce the law. Its really hard. Its just impossible.

Attached: sir john thompson.jpg (360x450, 13K)

>Canadians move to America
>Vote like Canadians
>Ruin America

I'd rather have Mexicans desu

>heterosexual
kek
his most challenging role

how is he still PM

does he also wear a wig? can this man grow hair at all?

and now the RCMP will do their investigation. he's going to jail. lmao.

"I can't apologize for standing up for Canadian jerbs." -- t. Ski Instructor

I'll wager as much as you can afford, Trudeau and the Liberal Party will be re-elected to office in October. Anything you want. He and the Liberal Party would be in complete crisis mode, doing non-stop TV appearances and creating false flags, if they didn't already know the outcome of this upcoming election and thought it was in jeopardy.

Attached: Unsheathing the Sword G7.jpg (720x864, 103K)

and nothing will happen. even if something was done about it, Justin is just a puppet of Soros, who is himself a middle man for the Rothschilds.
Nothing ever changes.

Are you mentally ill? The RCMP is the enemy of the people. Pawns of the the evil bitch queen herself.

they are gonna send his ass adrift

Google you dumb fuck. Since you're a useless shiteater, go to cbc.ca

The RCMP doesn't even stop people from crossing the border illegally. No way in hell they would get near to arresting Trudeau