The problem Transgender people face with inappropriate labels on bathroom doors. Just don't gender our bathrooms

The problem Transgender people face with inappropriate labels on bathroom doors. Just don't gender our bathrooms.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

Attached: 2F478D2000000578-3356084-image-m-26_1449848092497.jpg (634x734, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dexerto.com/esports/fgc-ban-street-fighter-pro-unwanted-physical-contact-909497
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLuA_K9KL0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3b8rTsl6w
youtube.com/watch?v=fzZJGlJ9lSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Exterminate faggots.

lol that's the problem ugly trannies face only so who cares?

maybe grandpa was right to make homosexuality a crime.

Transgender people are mentally ill and need to be treated as such. They have my sympathy.

But I refuse to normalize their mental disorder. I would doing them a disservice.

leave greta alone

What's way more common to hear is some version of "I'm now a lady, and I deserve to be able to go to the ladies room just like any other lady." Xe is still saying this, except now he's adding "lf I can't go into the restroom just for the ladies, then none of the ladies deserve to have a room just for the ladies."

>faggots
>transgender

not the same:
dexerto.com/esports/fgc-ban-street-fighter-pro-unwanted-physical-contact-909497

That right there.

I'm a 6 year old girl.

The thing that pisses me off most, is that when you look at these trannies/crossdressers you JUST KNOW they are probably pedophiles. Sick fucks who do weird shit simply stop at clothes? I don't think so.

Just use the disabled bathroom lmao

Attached: ADA-1056-Blue_1200x1200.gif (800x1042, 41K)

A place I worked at had a single cell 'family' bathroom between the male and female ones. It was a one glove fits all kind of deal (for example, a woman could bring her son into it and retain a level of privacy they wouldn't get in either bathroom)

would incentivizing more of these be a better compromise?

Attached: 1565555733571.gif (227x199, 107K)

I'm just gonna leave this here

Attached: autoped.jpg (1269x1549, 463K)

I saw a transgendered person today at work and they were literally a walking mess, An outfit that just wasn't normal, hair dyed a weird bright red hair with his voice cracking, I looked at their wrist and saw scars, tons and tons of scars going across their wrist probably were cutting themselves, I stared into their eyes as they pasted and I could see emptiness, not without a soul mind you, but just a feeling of loss, just general unhappiness and it wasn't hard to tell it was eating at this person alive.

I cannot tell what gender they were beforehand, or what they were trying to transition to.

My heart sank and I felt a great sadness and despair for this person, this poor soul, this child of God is suffering and the transition which they believed and were told would make them feel better, but you cannot escape the truth, and the truth is that being trans will not make anybody truly happy. Many here will be sicken by this kind of person and call for horrible things done to them and those like them, however, you must remember that you also deserve the same things you rail the degenerates for as all people have fallen short the glory of God and ALL are sinners who deserve death and its only through Christ we are redeemed. Jesus died for your sins user, He loves you more then even your mother. I prayed for this persons soul and all like them, Hoping they stop listening to the whispers of the serpent and instead seek out the Voice of God. These people need prayers the most, the worst of us need them the most.

Your self righteousness is like the spoiled bandages of lepers to Him. Repent before you are forced to pay the penalty of your sins yourself.

A foothold for pedophilia is allowing evil to take root.

Attached: 1563237748070.jpg (540x727, 49K)

This

Our ancestors will look back on our handling of this disorder the way we look back on human zoos in the 19th century.

Check out his channel there is lots of pedo stuff
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLuA_K9KL0

>Our ancestors will look back
>ancestors
>look back

Attached: 02.jpg (330x308, 21K)

>people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3b8rTsl6w

Wtf is this shit?

>Greta in 30 years

how's living around lots of pure blacks?

The problem is US having double standards for strong beautiful trans women

>tell me you wouldn't and we can end this discussion

I'm keeping all this hot boipussy to myself

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

>Greta Thunberg circa 2035, colorized.

How's living around nothing pure jungle monkey?

Attached: hue.jpg (621x595, 67K)

This is a complete slap in the face to real trannies, this guy doesn't even try to pass, he puts on a dress and is like now I'm a lady!

CAMPS NOW

Attached: 1565618333249.jpg (1291x701, 159K)

>Not mentally ill at all, perfectly sane.

>Talks to a stuffed animal pretends to be 6 year old girl.

>pretend like you couldn't just go in the womens and use the cubicle.

>Pretend that it's not a sexual fetish and your #1 fantasy isn't being "mistaken" for a woman by some chad.

>Pretend you don't walk around with a boner all day fantasising about this while putting on a silly high pitched soft voice.

These people really do belong in a mental asylum in the room next to a guy who thinks he is Napoleon and a guy who thinks he a dog.

You can just imagine it as the doctor is doing his rounds..

>"I am Napoleon I tell you, just wait till my Grande Armée gets here and breaks me out! You will all suffer death by firing squad, you'll be sorry!"
>*silly high pitched voice* I am beautiful laydee I tell you! I have female brain despite being a male by every quantifiable scientific metric.
>I'm a dog I tell You WOOF WOOF!!!

>every breath a trans person takes is a 48% chance of being their last

Thats one ugly woman

wtf did I just watch

I brought my car to a place for repairs and the tech that rang me up was a tranny. A man in make up and a wig. He was tall, square jawed, good looking and would have made a Chad of a man. It was so sad. What a waste.

Attached: is_150904_transgender_800x600.jpg (800x600, 324K)

Op is just a horny incel who wants to spy on women.

I'd give anything to be the manager of that restaurant

I'd kick that fuckin fruit out so fast

Attached: 1564689.jpg (540x307, 20K)

I was married with 7 kids

lmao, nice

These are a great idea. There used to be a gay bar in Denver called BJs Carousel that had a mens bathroom with urinals and mirrors at dick level. The other was a womens/trans bathroom and it was a single bathroom that locked.

Attached: Bjs-carousel-sign.jpg (223x297, 8K)

Women's rooms are labeled because it is nice to have a room where piss isn't sprinkled literally everywhere.

since trannies and homos comprise most of the STDs we should create 2 new bathrooms. So there would be men, women, xher, and xhe.

yeah, why not make them all uni-sex?

Kek even my lob dad said this shit, he said he just feels sorry for them. The problem is the propaganda and normalization and malicious pushing of conversion on children who would never have even thought about it.

Fuck trannies. There's a reason so many of you off yourselves so early in life. Deep down you know you're a fucking degenerate, and a genetic dead end waste of life. Kys

i agree 100%. time for women to exerpience equal bathrooms with shit smeared all over the walls. you wanted equality, now have it.

See if this shit stayed on the backpage of society I'd be fine with it I guess but it's being forced on normal people and it's being treated as something laudable, fucking build the camps God DAMN

I hate trans women, can't have an actual women's space without these mentally ill men invading it. Not just bathrooms, changing rooms, swimming pools, and festivals.

joogle and jewtube need to be broken into tiny tiny insignificant pieces

tits or gtfo

Do me and yourself a favor by using a men's room. Do you know how offended women will be knowing there's a dude in disguise doing his business alongside them?

Not everything is bigotry. Please consider other people's feelings.

see

he looks like an elementary school principal

Would what? Send it into the bog? Damn right I would. Fucking nightmare fuel.

Attached: bog.jpg (1300x848, 263K)

this one is more than just a tranny, it's a crossdresser with a fetishized "little" complex, sexualizing the concept of being a little girl. There is a very large and still growing "little" community in the fetish world, lots of seemingly normal women pretend to be single digit aged girls for taboo sex

this is a very extreme version of it, dressing up like a little girl in public, bringing stuffed animals around to public eateries, very fucked

>the allies won WW2 for this

Holy fuck
Digits dictate whether God feels this type of behavior deserves eternal hellfire, not just for them, but the people who enable it.

You're too stupid to understand, little one.

don't we have unisex bathrooms?

>a fucking leaf

Attached: fag_stomp.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

Is leaf a new Terf term you fascist bigot?

The irony that these morons just don't get, because they have zero self awareness, is that, THEY feel like they should be comfortable in whichever bathroom they choose, but actual women. Should not be afforded this luxury.
If it's not supposed to be a big deal for real women, why can't this sick fuck just go in the men's room?

it's attention-seeking narcissism to fill that void where the soul should be. hence "faggot"

The problem is obesity and lack of FFS.

I was watching a video by the leftist youtuber Shaun about this, and it was incredible how many mental gymnastics he had to perform in order to explain why a fucking a 40+ year old man should be able to go into a bathroom with fucking middle school age girls if says he's a woman.

>>faggots
>>transgender
>not the same
That's okay. I don't care about fag subcultures. To us, you're all fags.

Your flag indicates you are nothing but a leaf

Explain it then.

I work for a huge utility company in the uk. We have men’s, women’s, disabled and unisex toilets. The trans community blissfully ignores that most places do this now. We even have a rule that is each is an individual toilet you don’t have to use anyone specifically, if you identify as a man you can use the woman’s if that’s what you want to use, it’s fucking ridiculous. Also, we have replaced the union flag with the pride flag.

>Also, we have replaced the union flag with the pride flag
don't worry baz soon we'll make em' pay big time brexit means brexit

Attached: 1563449343309.png (482x539, 50K)

I hope we get to vote on, or at least pull straws, to see who we fight in ww3.
I know a lot of folks are pulling for Iran, or Russia, and even China, but I would trade it all, for chance to watch the UK be nuked into the land of ghosts and shadows. You know, at this point, you deserve it. I feel like it would boost moral, not only for everyone here, but the poor fucks, who are still clinging onto their sanity in that shitty hellscape of a prison island, you've created for yourselves.

Attached: pOOGzBD.jpg (624x480, 68K)

If you would be so kind it would be greatly appreciated. If you want a really good laugh at our expense, rearch the uk adverts banned for negative gender stereotypes.

I just saw it this morning.
I gotta be honest with you. I fully expected you to lash out at me over this, but I think you guys have reached the end of the line with this shit, and just want it over. Hold tight, brother, death's sweet embrace is right around the bend.

Attached: glyimxpzzd121.jpg (1391x783, 242K)

men should stop pretending to be women

I’m in my mid 40s and I’m generally pretty much live and let live but this country hit it’s tipping point a couple of years back and now myself, wife and 2 sons are seriously considering the US as an option. It really is that bad here now.

I doubt you'll find the escape you're looking for here, there's these mentally ill men still trying to get into women's spaces

I feel sorry for his kids.

I'd gladly welcome you with open arms.
I have 3 boys and it hurts trying to explain how I used to really admire the British, especially their comedy. All of this is gone now. The things they implement on the public are almost like experiments done in a controlled environment, to a people, they clearly hate.
Your government has got to go, and the sooner you lads revolt, the better for everyone.

the problem is that these sick fucks want to be in the bathroom with your wives and girlfriends and daughters to victimize them. these people get off on making real women uncomfortable and they look for the opportunity to harass.

disgusting trannies, cant even see wanting to chop your own dick off is not a mentally stable thing to do

Attached: wtf.jpg (305x300, 10K)

the resemblance is uncanny

Attached: stefonknee.jpg (613x614, 38K)

The reddit post about asking young girls if they need help with their tampons makes me want to nuke the planet.

Remember, vote volcano in 2020. It's the only way to bring order to this madness.
If we had an active VOLCANO, that we could chuck people into, things would slowly swing back to normal.
I dont even care who the VOLCANOs running mate is at this point

Just because some faggot thinks he’s napoleon doesn’t mean I have to salute him.

lurk more faggot

DIAPERS are your transgender bathroom.

It's a well known fact that the reason this debate is so heated from trannys is that the most common HRT drug spiro, also causes mild bladder incontinence and bedwetting. This is why they're desperate for free bathroom range.

The only real solution is mandate and encourage all trannies to deal with their potty problems with Pampers.

Attached: 67d424b606a378334190ec9696410e96.png (400x600, 413K)

All trannies should be killed

When a government aids and abets in the harming and destruction of its own people then that government is no longer a legitimate representation of its people, and moreover, is an enemy of its people, and should be seen and treated as such.

Also... (Pic related is Weeg, which is short for "Norwegian"). He could pass more as a woman than OP.

Attached: framedweeg.jpg (307x365, 28K)

That's a beautiful sentiment. Now show us your boobs, please.

Attached: 6f4bad3598e334a3a9848583e69c6d98245497fd081fefa6a0faea6e00f46a6e.jpg (187x255, 11K)

Pedophile crossdressing faggots aren't transsexuals.
Honestly its a whole different level of retarded that the left and the right both misunderstand this and continue to transface transsexuals with their stupidity in two completely opposite directions.
youtube.com/watch?v=fzZJGlJ9lSA

>Transsexuals
You need gender dysphoria and are born with it.
You would rather die/kill people then look and act like a faggot instead of your actual sexuality.
This causes you horrorific nightmarish levels of distress.
Your goal is to blend in as your sex you were born as and remove all traits of how you were forced into crossdressing and presenting as the opposite sex of your birth sex against your will under psychological torture.
There is no such thing as transitioning, since you were born this way and are removing shackles not becoming a new person.
You recoil in horror of all these faggots trying to legitimize their sexual fetishes and deviancy through pc pressure and blackface of transsexuals.

>The Right
Pedophiles are transsexuals.
Dogs are transsexuals.
Crossdressers are transsexuals.
Adult baby diaper wearers are transsexuals.
Anyone who looks andro is transsexual.

>The Left
EVERYONE IS VALID
Gender dysphoria is not even needed.
Acting like a faggot makes you valid.
Pedophilia behavior is valid.
Dressing like a toddler or 12 year old at 50 is AUTHENTIC TRANSEXUAL BEHAVIOR.
You can just be a girl and say youre trans and bam youre trans.
Change your gender every day and you get $500k on youtube.
Doing things that are in direct violation of gender dysphoria like having a beard as an mtf or being an ugly as fuck bald man and celebrating is VALID.
The goal of everything is transition because you WERE NOT born this way and you must become a new person and you must LEARN how to be that person, since you were never born that sex to begin with, you became at the age of 20-30 at a liberal arts college and went to tumblr and r/transpassing one too many times.

Attached: JessicaYaniv.png (640x480, 180K)

how about fuck you

Attached: npy2x97vdkg31.jpg (777x767, 113K)

Leaf can't into keeping his marriage together, I'm astounded.

The UK is truly the epicenter and mecca of clownworld. They are accelerating at speeds noone thought possible.
I pray every day that a comet strikes them and puts them all out of everyone's misery.

Damn Greta aged quickly

Not buying it, women only spaces should be for women born women.

Stephonee is incredibly mentally ill and needs to be euthanized. This person has a wife and kids that he left behind to pretend to be a toddler child of another family, who already has kids and forces them to call him their baby sister. He seriously claims that he feels like he is 6 years old, so that must make it true. Please kill him for our sakes.
it's all kinds of fucked up

- /lgbt/

He has 7 children. Fucking hell.

kek

Attached: 1501994156225.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Any actual transsexual would pass and never be not mistaken for a woman, and if they didnt pass, they would be in the males restroom.

The problem is all these fake transtrender faggots and pedo fucks dont want to be women.
They want to get attention and take things that women have.
They want to punish and ridicule and butt their way into places.
An actual transwoman would do everything they could to avoid hurting people or distressing them.
They want to be a woman with all their hearts and soul because they are one and acting anything but would be devastating to them.
They crave femininity and female inclusion.

Steff on knees sucking cock and PedoParty Yaniv show at every turn they have no single clue what it means to be a woman and at every single possible opportunity shun their family, society, themselves, and all womanhood.

Steff is a pedoplayer that lives with his adoptive 70 year old family and homeless shelters where he makes rap poetry slam videos in his spare time when hes not sucking off bikers that come to daddy dom little girl kiddie play at his house.
Jess is a living cartman pedophile who tried to get kids to show up topless at a pool party and sent voicemails to underage kids as elmo telling them to suck and fuck who rides in a motororized scooter because he fakes a "brain seizure" and rolls around on the ground pretending while he forces his 70 year old mom to walk along side him.

I cant make this anymore fucked up if I tried.
These fucking monsters arent transsexuals.
Please listen to reason.
You and everyone else can see this right?

Attached: 1539588623047.png (643x409, 44K)

>I think i pass ok but has anyone got any tips to help me even more?

Attached: 8c5mM2ytjnOqqdlpaIoDQK_KKGhAJVfr9dETBiZS2yA[1].png (486x648, 352K)

Thats a 200% pass from me hon!
Hope you enjoy the gold

Attached: 1539554317741.png (1080x1400, 1.35M)

I honestly think this lad is just trolling. R-right?