Why are mutts like this?

Why are mutts like this?

Attached: 6cojdjui4bf31.jpg (519x767, 62K)

Why are cocks the first thing on your mind when you see a gun?

I would say this more or less sums it up. Great first post.
It's not about intimidating other people or making yourself seem big. The people who do these open carry things are statements about the second amendment and our rights in the USA. The fact that it's so shocking tells a lot about how far our society has fallen into decadence, consumerism, false-sense-of-security and cattle like behavior. BTW I don't even own a gun personally and am not into gun culture, but we do need to protect the 2A.

"I have no valid argument" starter kit

Attached: Ad_hominem_starter_kit.jpg (1080x1821, 666K)

>PENISES PENISES IF YOU DO SOMETHING I DISAGREE WITH IT'S A PENIS PROBLEM PENIS

Attached: 1564246473211.jpg (199x253, 9K)

I don't know, I can only guess the marxist indoctrination of academia has tricked people into thinking the government cares about them and would respect their rights without the threat of armed revolt.

That is an arguement.
"Ppl I don't like have tiny dicks", not so much.

>why are euros like this? They dont need a sword in a tavern. It's only made for killing. And what's with that armor, incel much?
>must have tiny penis.

Attached: 07f8516ca94261b5449b0f8763808d72.jpg (1200x675, 140K)

Because we (rightly) don’t trust the government. That is a based boomer right there

they're gonna wish that guy is around the next time an incel decides to get internet famous.

Based. Each burger should be like this

Imagine if a young back guy brought an AR15 into a store like that. If you were there would you leave or call the cops?

I was at Costco the other day and in line in front of me was this old Hell's Angels looking motherfucker in dirty leathers with club patches and shit. He reached up and he had a gun tucked into the back of his pants. Was I uncomfortable? Hell yes. Plus guns aren't allowed in Costco.

Seems like only clean cut white dudes do this 2A audit stuff.

How many good guy with a gun scenarios has there been where they actually stop a mass shooter? Like 2 in the history of forever?

>getting this triggered by an image on a mongolian basket weaving forum
lmao

MUH DICKKKKKKKKKKK

Sit back and continue to enjoy the destruction of what was once a good thing. Sweden. You're beneath contempt.

This, true sign of a soiboi is thinking of dicks when they see anything "masculine"

>I can’t form a coherent argument
Dicks Reeeeeee dicks!!!!!!!!

It’s amazing you guys can’t make progress past low IQ third world voters and inner city niggers

why not just shoot the fucker in the back of the head? no leftist judge would convict a poor black kid for defending isss self from opprussiff white man intimidation

Yet, the HA left, you left and no problem.

Why are you so tremulous?

White people are scared and have been for 50 years why do you think this forum is so big?

These old white idiots have expired views and are trying to virtue signal with a gun

USA is finished and it has nothing to do with guns. It has to do with old white views that are incompatible with a new non-white America. You are a dying race and if that's all you care about good riddance

i would have called the cops and said there was a potential active shooter

>Getting triggered by the 2nd Amendment
I-IT MUST BE YOUR PENIS, PENIS PENIS PENIS

Attached: 1565758791866.jpg (320x383, 59K)

Mutts lack the IQ to know that CC is superior.

we've established this Brayden, they only happen in (((Gun Free Zones)))

you don't hear about mass shootings stopped by good guys with guns because it's not a mass shooting to be reported on, you fucking worthless brain dead prog maggot

what shithole did you fucking crawl out of, what's your discord?

>America was founded as a white nation and enjoyed unparalleled prosperity until demographics started shifting
Thanks for admitting you’re here to reap the benefits of white people’s ancestors.
It’s a lot more honest than your usual retcon of historical figures to hide your worthlessness

This. Beta sees anything that is considered masculine. Instantly starts thinking about cocks floating around in their head like a female getting wet.

It depends on the presentation. If a black guy in very casual summer clothes and sandals walked around with a rifle on his back, I would not be concerned. I would prefer a black panther to walk around with a rifle on his back instead of say a pasty quiet, white guy in a suit.

Have you ever taken the 30 seconds necessary to find out? You're well trained.

>Imagine if a young back guy brought an AR15 into a store like that. If you were there would you leave or call the cops?
Neither. I would go about my business, carrying isn’t against the law

If a young black guy bought an AR into a store I'd probably talk guns with him for a while.

Absolutely based and redpilled

Attached: 1565702821386.gif (480x480, 3.8M)

>cocks floating around in their head
Like a Rorschach test. "What do you see?"
Cocks, cocks everywhere!

Carrying an assault rifle in the open. Yes some americans are this retarded.

Season's Greetings

Commie trans shits see dicks everywhere, part of their mental disorder

Why are yuropeeonz always preoccupied with America and Americans? Be honest Olaf, what's the longest you've gone without thinking about America? Ten minutes? Five? Less?

Attached: 1564248768764.gif (500x500, 97K)

ahhh the niggers?

Attached: snooped.jpg (750x744, 359K)

Statistics are available at FBI.gov.
2 million legal, defensive uses per year.
Can't really count 'mass shooting stopped' because the incident is stopped, before it has the opportunity to become a mass cas event.

>assault rifle

Attached: implied-facepalm.jpg (456x297, 24K)

with a shoulder thing that goes up.

>Assault rifle

Neck yourself by your neck

I will admit I have questions about how that sling is rigged. He needs to watch a few how-to videos. A for effort, C- for practical.

Yeah another thing too, if some nut job was thinking about shooting up that place, one look in and he would nope the fuck out.

Pretty sure I can outdraw him, so no, I wouldnt be worried.

this exposes the jewish-weaved mind of a liberal

Attached: 1565812761552.jpg (329x1280, 172K)

Because he's a faggot.

Aside from the fear and self-consciousness one has to have to openly brandish a weapon everywhere they go, it's also extremely stupid. In an actual dangerous scenario, he would be the first target because he is the biggest threat. Conceal carrying a handgun is intelligent and brave, because you will spring into action only if needed without having to walk around like a dope hoping to look tough so that no one bothers you.

They're retarded crackers, the US is just about niggers, crackers, guns, violence and hate.

Badly written post, but excellent point. See 'The Grey Man Theory' for excellent discussion.

Machine guns are not legal to carry around.

>They're retarded crackers, the US is just about niggers, crackers, guns, violence and hate.
>t. nigger

>Why are mutts like this?
You mean like they don't suck nigger dicks like your Swedish countryman?
Godbless America, guns for every law abiding citizen, kill niggers spics and jews

Because his penis is still bigger than his brain
Should get carbine length, 10.5 if permitted
Hera setup too
Also drop the mag, thats enough id shoot onsight since its me or you then

Yeah I realized that after, I haven't slept and my mind is fuzzy

Yea OC faggots are attention whores, especially rifles.

Tell that to his face, worthless crackwhore.

Poland is cracker heaven

>HAHAHA LITTLE PENIS! HAHAHA NO SEX!!
>btw stop objectifying and sexualizing women.

Attached: 3735735773.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>Imagine if a young back guy brought an AR15 into a store like that. If you were there would you leave or call the cops?

I would probably leave. Niggers commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime and you know it. If I call the cops then I'm literally hitler and buzzfeed writes an article about how I need to be fired from my job and also crucified. If I leave and he robs the place then oh well.

Get the fuck out of France, negro. You don't belong on European soil. Race war soon, I wanna bush some nigger skulls into a wall.

Attached: 4.jpg (852x480, 16K)

>immigrants are great, I’m an immigrant myself
>also the native whites should all die for bein evil racists

everything about that AR is in exceedingly bad taste

your rifle is cringe, bro

Clean is relative. I see a onions boy male in in shorts and flip flops with msucle mass of 11 year old pre-teen boy with beard I puke in my mouth all the time. And then his 'dominatrix" shows up lecturing him like if he was her son....LMAO

The first reasonable answer.

But penis are a procreative tool, not sexy
Those ass and breast

What? Jealous of guns and always talking about penises?

We are building new Africa? I mean which non-white nation are we going to simulate? They are all equal shit holes arent they? We wuz kings in mud huts once...LMAO

Why do you care? You're swedish. You have your own country and culture. Try posting about something on your culture. Can you even do that? Or are you just constantly thinking about Americans?

Attached: logo.jpg.png (730x180, 4K)

That's basically putting a target on your back so the shooter knows who to shoot first, not to mention people are going to be too focused on the open-carry versus the weird shitface in a trench coat.

You think there wasn't a single gun-carrying member of the NRA in Wal-Mart in El Paso, Texas?

Why are roasties so afraid of men with guns? Women are weak and cowardly creatures.

Why would you open carry that when you can have a small concealed handgun? Or even one that's open carry but easier to pull out in an altercation? What's the point of making a big show of it?

Yes they are..FFS we can carry around TANKS if we want. Well, drive around. NOt cheap mind you, but well within our rights. Machines guns are not "banned" you just have to pay an exorbitant tax.

Don’t forget your an incel, even if you’re married with children.

Attached: 743A7238-E973-4F02-9E66-BA932BF746DD.jpg (1024x680, 87K)

There’s been tons, they just only get covered on fox.

Pissing off snowflakes and also normalizing the sight of guns in public.

In that beaner walmart? Nope. That was literally the border walmart that all the fucking beans would shop at, so there werent any NRA fuckwits there
>have to be a member of the NRA to own a firearm

>leftist sees gun
>starts fantasising about dicks
I swear all of leftist males are just faggots

yet when your government does illegal shit on its peeps, the armed peps just complain about it. and tell each other haha but we have guns hehe

The sight of guns is already normalized where I live. People have handguns on them a lot of the time, they don't usually carry some big like that around unless they feel uncertain about their ability to protect themselves. Usually you want to conceal it.

Your future, enjoy. Don’t worry though Jewish and black birth rates are lower than whites in America.

Attached: EF874E3B-C9BA-49B8-9E5E-EC87324833CA.jpg (1024x820, 183K)

>1 post by this ID
Just ignore these bait threads you retards.

Dont tell me what to do fucker or ill stop telling people where fries where really invented.

Can you stop spewing propaganda for 5 minutes?

Why are fucking leafs like this? You guys don't even have self defense or castle doctrine laws for your firearms. You are not the ones who should be pointing at the US for anything.

Jealousy of a Chad with a gun, rearing to fight if and when the threat rises.

he's swedish

Attached: 1505497797031.jpg (960x740, 85K)

kek, that fking tactical gear with a 8x zoom scope for CQC

I love how dipshits online read El Paso and think it's got the same culture as any other part of the state. Border cities are practically Mexico, I'll let you take a guess at what sort of whites would subject themselves to that sort of torture.

> People with different tastes than me are retards.
Gun snobs piss me off. I bubbed my SKS, you mad bro?

> Carry around tanks.
What?

Attached: 9492D96C-1420-4CAE-9C3C-1EA04DEFE2E8.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Actually we do have castle doctrine. We just don’t have open carry. Also if you read the post I was replying to you would realize I am on your side.

>Canada
Like it could be someone else

Attached: -EhFgt12m1I.png (630x357, 275K)

Why are all cucks canadian?

Attached: 14328177583970.jpg (278x281, 11K)

1 post by this id.
also based and ar pilled

Thing is I don't disagree with Open Carry it's just Americans are retards who flail them about everywhere they go and look trashy whilst doing it. Especially with a loaded magazine.
If it was done in a less trashy way I doubt many people would have a problem.
>I'm going to Walmart a day after a mass shooting to show how tough and alpha I am
Cretins ruin the image of firearms in the States.
I swear I read it was 4.2m according to the CDC

Attached: 1554234161400.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Because the 2nd protects the 1st.

Have you been paying attention, your govt doesn't have to worry about armed revolt regardless. You're all a bunch of indolent fat pigs who do nothing but eat, gossip, and fart.