Nicholas Tartaglione

"Among the bones broken in Epstein's neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple," The Washington Post reported. "Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said."

charged in 2016 with the deaths of four men stemming from an alleged cocaine drug conspiracy

Tartaglione’s lawyer, Bruce Barket, disputed that account, saying, “I spoke to his lawyers and they never hinted at that to me, but he must have said something to get off suicide watch.”

“I do know that Nick was not brought up on any charges at all in the institution, so they cleared him,” Barket said.

“It’s simply, patently false to say that [Epstein] did anything other than try to kill himself at least twice, and succeeded when he succeeded.”

Barket added: “We were a little worried that he would make up something to get out of suicide watch or try and argue for bail, but it’s pretty clear what happened, given the end result here.”

Attached: 1541654301806.jpg (288x288, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/1969_z28/status/1161109101490966528
qanon.pub/
businessinsider.com/flynn-and-papadopoulos-to-speak-at-qanon-conference-2019-8
digitalsoldiersconference.com/
qanon.pub
qanon.news/Archives
masterarchivist.github.io/qarchives/4pol_q_posts.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OqTR0hPipmL9NE4u_JAzBiWXov3YYOIZIw6nPe3t4wo/edit#gid=1919753853
postimg.cc/gallery/29wdmgyze/
twitter.com/LambrightWayne/status/1161521400890449923
Lambright.com)
board.qaq.org/faq/7/7faqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Due to the JE passing it means instead of 1 year period before trial to start. They can begin immediately without holdup from challenging defense opposition for permissible evidence. Any names within the case lost additional roadblocks in defending obtained JE evidence.
twitter.com/1969_z28/status/1161109101490966528

"MOOCH" IS OBVIOUSLY A #DeepState OPERATIVE, AND SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN ALL THE INDUCTMENTS #QAnon HAS VERIFIED ARE COMING ANY DAY NOW TO HOLD THE OBAMA/CLINTON CABAL TO ACCOUNT FOR ITS MANY CRIMES!!!

Define
Insurrection
HKSAR
Federation
Attainder
Corruption of Blood Act 1814

Nothing To See Here.
Nothing is being done.
The Biggest 'ACCURATE' Conspiracy….
FAKE NEWS ATTACKS DEMONSTRATE WHAT?

Think previous: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
What happened?
Random coincidences?
Conspiracy?
Re_read drops re: SET UP.

QANON FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT TRUST THE PLAN HOORAH!!!
you wanna see what Q said?

qanon.pub/

enjoy

ACTUAL REAL HAPPENING
American hero and patriot, General Flynn is publicly signing off on Q. You faggots have some explaining to do.

digitalsoldiersconference.com/

General Flynn is publicly signing off on Qanon. I assume you know who he is. I am not the user with the most archived research by any means but I suggest you find one. The world is turning, user.

That is just one of the many times that Q has revealed to be legit.

Attached: Hulking-Killer-e1565623039348.png (640x360, 295K)

Read his posts, don't be lazy. You sound as if you are completely unaware of what Q purports to be so I'll fill you in. Q claims to be a military intelligence operation working with the president. One of the ways that Q has reaffirmed this dozens of times over is by repeatedly posting w/in the same minute as president Trump. Q also told us that Kim would get behind Trump. And then McCain happened.... familiarize yourself with this.

If you read the drops, find lengthy ones and start digging. Unfortunately 8 Ch is down for a while.
qanon.pub

I think the archive can still be downloaded at these sites:

qanon.news/Archives

masterarchivist.github.io/qarchives/4pol_q_posts.html

Other Q info:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OqTR0hPipmL9NE4u_JAzBiWXov3YYOIZIw6nPe3t4wo/edit#gid=1919753853

postimg.cc/gallery/29wdmgyze/

Why would Qanon kill himself then?
Checkmate OP

Attached: epstein-tartiglione.jpg (618x410, 84K)

Trust the plan
[F]ight
Molasses on my ass
Big black [C]ock

Last post was 1th of august, was Qanon Epistein ?? this explains alot

I'm trying to wake him up.
twitter.com/LambrightWayne/status/1161521400890449923

Tim if you think you're a winner you are.
Tim if you think you're a loser then you are.
All thoughts begin and end in the mind. With the right attitude, anything is possible!
-
The future is bright, #Lambright2020 for people who love winning! (link: Lambright.com) Lambright.com #QAnon

Honestly, Q has. It's anons that give it the added meaning.
Like the watches for example. imo they were just another way to represent the pen, which was that Q was taking pictures from in the white house. And it took a life of it's own with autist because of the time/date and on twitter with boomer hype.
I can acknowledge there's two types of "Qanon", the normalfag follower and the autistic user. Most Jow Forumsacks only think there's normalfags, but some don't and the Jow Forumsacks that actually know about /qresearch/ and Q understand that dual nature.
But the duality is to spread info and wake them up, the nature result is that they hop on the bandwagon. I cringe at it sometimes, but then again they're waking up which is a good thing (politically then spiritually).

Attached: 7fkuywh0qmf31.jpg (342x702, 60K)

>Due to the JE passing it means instead of 1 year period before trial to start.
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

The first Qanon ended on january 5 of 2017 (the same day mike rogers retired from the nsa). The jannies of cbts engaged in an elaborate charade to direct anyone following Q to a new messageboard that the mods created and could control. A few of the Q larpers were doxxed and most of the people following Q up until that point left the movement because of how obviously it had been stolen by the jannies.

Epstein conspiracy new theory

Let's examine what we know from a 30,000 ft view.

FBI says conspiracy theories are a domestic terror threat

Qanon is a thing larp or not, a conspiracy nonetheless.

Pedo cults exist. Nxivm case confirms this

Epstein finally gets arrested

Epstein dies

Infinchink gets shut down

Jow Forums is next possibly

Attached: 1000infinity.png (311x284, 207K)

Theory is this simply, maybe there is a bigger announcement coming and all of this is to prepare for it.
Conspiracy mitigation taking place as we speak.
Maybe there is a bigger motive than just something as small as epstein in the grand scheme of things.Image related to shillblue.noob

Attached: 1518298810355.png (305x242, 123K)

Bro. You're LARPing as Q while at the same time posting shit like:
>Read his posts, don't be lazy. You sound as if you are completely unaware of what Q purports to be so I'll fill you in.

IDs are a thing on Jow Forums you schizoboomer.

While see this_8 then do if {if do then doom}
When no do then if must see {reset no do}
When see but no do if ignore then must forfeit {forfeit if no do if}
Forfeit if ignore all former wins before this_8.
Forfeit if ignore all prior victory before this_8.
If delete then doom then do if this_8.
If ignore then do if this_8.
Go to next opponent when an attack is declared.
Do destroy as many Attack Position Opponents as possible and then do if this_8.
Make do damage equal to half the combined original Attack of those defeated opponents then do damage equal to the damage of this_8.
When see this_8 than eject this player and do no harm.
When see this_8 admit defeat and close the game forever.
this8 End Game

If player is on top do not concede as any of the previous opponents will have seen to doom
1.Doom.
1.Sudden Death.
2.Doom if you do not win to destroy the base do not move at all and do NOT do if this_8.
Cannot see doom.
If this_8 if player has death then

Attached: 1565449118759.png (1092x797, 234K)

>speaks gibberish
Oy vey

see this_8
This should be played as soon as possible (even if early), so it would be nice if it were a good match-up as well.
This was the match-up I came up with, this match-up seemed like a fun one to play off. I have used that match-up to win at most half of my opponent games and I have come up with some other

The following rules were implemented without the help of a map nor with a special tool (they used this game rule system in an arbitrary way due to laziness.)
This is not a game which you would call 'modern' and has very little logic and often there are strange things happening even if the opponent never made a mistake. At any point you can decide the winner with 5 or 10 seconds (

Called after the player loses the battle.
The next player must play any attack action, regardless of if they did or did not use an attack action.
If the opponent has not used an attack action but was allowed to do an attack action, there is a 10% chance the opponent wins.
Forfeit if attack then win. If win then do nothing. (1/4 chance).
If concede play
No bums

Attached: Ocean_Beach_SDCO_Dont_Feed_Our_Bums_sign-1.jpg (274x254, 15K)

If after this game your opponent's card was destroyed then there's a possible option but after this game they are forced to concede so you must win anyway.
The only rule is this game must end in a draw.
Do this if no one can see this or no one can see that this 8 is in effect.
If have already destroyed that opponent's card, see that

This is why the score is determined by whether each opponent lost because of this_8.
After defeat of every Attack Position Opponent with this_8, the next opponent will be allowed to use the attack that was declared.

The player declared the attack, the opponent selected it and what it does, the other opponent has determined at most one of these decisions.
So this code will take the opponent's

Attached: 1550801285464.png (504x742, 157K)

{end when this_8 expires}
Example 1 The first character
2x2x2
1st opponent = 1
2nd opponent = 2
1st opponent = 1
2nd opponent = 2

this8 End Game

Condition
In this condition, either if no do will destroy all Destroyers and not destroy any Destroyers and then do destroyers then do destructors and do not destroy these Destroyers and then do any Destroyers if do then destroyers will go destroy.
Destroyers that fail to destroy won't go destroy even if a few go destroyers go destroyers on this side, and if there are

forfeit
Destroy all opponent's bases on the initial turn.
If there is no opponent with bases then destroy all enemy bases.
If there is an enemy base and an existing attack is declared then destroy all existing bases.
Destroy all enemy bases in the turn.
If the player to be defeated is an AI opponent then this

The game ends when all opponents are out of play. The victor is determined by the number of destroy wins of opponents in the game, not damage or win amounts.
Tournament rules

Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file exists.

Forgo Attack Position.
Toss a coin after all opponent can see an enemy and then if yes then do damage equal to the amount of that coin divided by the total of those lost opponents then do damage equal to the total of that coin divided by the total of those defeated opponents then do damage equal to the total of that coin divided by the total of those lost opponents then do damage

Attached: 1553701179654.jpg (564x508, 88K)

This is also the point where the opponent goes to die as there is no point to end the game to see if the opponent's character can be revived.
if then the opponent must see what he / she had before
or this_8 the opponent's opponent must see what they had before.

go to the next opponent before end of game
This point is the most important

don't be afraid to make trades so that you can get a good hand. This means that sometimes it will make sense to trade on two turns without giving up a game.

If your opponent is at 11 or lower health, consider running a turn 1 J/ruler to deal with their board presence (or if they have more than one player with the J/ruler, put one down at random to give them more opportunities to attack it). This can also allow them to remove a bad card with their removal spells, as you will always be able to recover the next threat by drawing a new one. If he attacks after a couple turns, don't worry as if he does, he will be able to block.

Attached: 1565140646668.jpg (1125x2436, 442K)

3. Get the opponent to go all-in on you.
The important part of this point is to understand what your opponent is doing at any given time. In this case you know what your opponent's hand looks like, what cards they have, what kind of board position they have, and so on. So here's what your opponent should be doing:

4. Get them to go all-in in all directions so that you can destroy their board.

If you're playing any kind of control deck, you need to get as many copies of spells into the graveyard

Attached: fireheart.jpg (123x127, 7K)

Attached: GettyImages-143612249-640x480.jpg (640x480, 67K)

>speaks gibberish
>Oy vey

speaks gibberish
Oy vey mama, don't speak gibberish
You're so annoying, mama
I want you to get away from me
Oh, my! I wanna tell you something
(You can never tell me)
I want to go up on the bed, give you a cuddle
And make you happy
You're the least you could ever be
I want to make sure you know that you won't be forgotten
And maybe if we did this, our daughter
I wanna make sure you know that you won't be forgotten (You can never tell me)
Hey don't you dare forget me
Hey mama, it's ok baby
I can feel you running behind me
Can you hear your baby's heartbeat?
It's alright baby, I'm there
I can feel you running behind me
Can you hear your baby's heartbeat? Can you hear your baby's heartbeat?
(I wanna tell you something)
I want to go up on the bed, give you a cuddle
And make you happy (You can never tell me)
I wanna make sure you know that you won't be forgotten

Attached: index.jpg (300x300, 18K)

explain this sentence to me.
>Due to the JE passing it means instead of 1 year period before trial to start.

noidea.jpg.png
You have no clue, as most people that don't want to know the nitty gritty of the Q Q philosophy will be able to easily deduce where you'd get your information from via Google and other search engine optimization techniques, which Q does make you aware of in advance.

Q is not all that popular among Q enthusiasts. This was revealed earlier in the year when one post was dedicated to Q:

board.qaq.org/faq/7/7faqs

This is where you have to know that Q has an infamous poster on Jow Forums and that Q tends to have some very strict policies and things like that.

A lot of these "Q guidelines" are actually posted elsewhere so I'll be honest, I wasn't surprised when I discovered them. I had read up on some of Q's policies and the way Q dealt with "bad" Q people. This is pretty clearly visible in most of Q's messages in his threads. His posts have a lot of very short messages for Q

Attached: noidea.png (700x746, 52K)

It's either actual retardation of Qtards or witty irony.
After what has happened with certain federal agencies recently it is clear Q was a complete liar.

>explain this sentence to me.
>>Due to the JE passing it means instead of 1 year period before trial to start.

Well, but even more you don't have 1 week to prepare. So you shouldn't just wait it out for 1 year..
A year? A month? Two months? No, just one year?
So how long is the JE? What does it mean if it's one year? Are you just expecting it to be a long year??
1 year?? That's why you just expect to be at trial for atleast 1 year after death.
The trial date and time is determined by the Court's decision. So 1 year after death isn't just one year..
That means that you should wait till that day atleast a month.
Yes, and you've been waiting for one month after death. Don't you think that's enough?
This was decided by the court on September 21st and if it didn't, then I'm asking for a trial date and time of January 19th 2017?
Please tell me if 1,2 or 3 months will happen before trial begins.
Yes, this is the reason why you came here. Your intention is to wait until the trial begins at atleast 3 months after your demise.
Is

Attached: 25-petty-college-roommate-stories-thatll-make-you-2-920-1564671751-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 81K)

>It's either actual retardation of Qtards or witty irony.
>After what has happened with certain federal agencies recently it is clear Q was a complete liar.
Just because some of the things they said are not accurate doesn't mean they weren't honest. I don't think he just had a heart attack, but he must have needed a bit of a kick if he was truly that delusional.

Attached: 1565626011231.jpg (1280x727, 68K)

Artificial intelligence is making the pictures of JE. Anyone with any knowledge of CL AI can see this.

Scarfing doesn’t break bones.
This injury was from the first attack.
The guards were drugged and Epstein was poisoned.
Lawyers helped and had access, no final word yet on the mystery van and green fatigued man.

No, I'm the real Q and you suck big pee pee

You probably have good intentions but stop LARPING as Q. Q had trips even back when he posted on 4ch
>pic related
>where are the cheese?
Epstein island, cemex etc
>you have more than you know!!
Now stop the larp

Attached: 755AB948-4BBE-444C-B30C-48E99F5FEEB5.jpg (640x1136, 174K)

Wrong trip but nice try