Catholic Poland strikes once again

what a fucking LEGEND

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-15 um 07.39.02.png (406x616, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9E6FSTQ3AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wrong pic

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-15 um 07.37.21.png (788x565, 575K)

Brainwashed retard.

>based Poland is brainwashed
the state of this fucking board. Go back to your BBC

We're not talking about your deadbeat father

Makes sense, sacred objects are known to be apotropaics for vampires.

>oy vey a cross
>reeeeeee

t. Razeef Muhammad

*blocks your fag parade*

WTF EUROPE IS SAVED NOW

Probably polish nigger behind french flag. The whole europe hates polish scum, they act and smell like niggers. Mutts are easy to brainwash with the based poland meme since they are so dumb. They take every bait.

So, the cops wouldn't challenge the man with the cross and the sinners didn't have the will to march on without the cops?

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Look at what the Catholic Church has wrought, and at what your denial has destroyed, French-user.
Then tell us again how smart you are.

Fuck off
I love poland

name is Jakub Baryla

Looks like a mexican, or an Arab Christain

implies Jew worship

youtube.com/watch?v=t9E6FSTQ3AM

he said: "they've come here to turn Poland into Polin"
Polin is a Yiddish name for Poland so he seems to be an anti-Semite

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-15 17-18-54.png (1216x807, 893K)

fuck cucktianity.

>tanned germans
>GOOD

>youth fighting against dgeneracy
>BAD

that's pretty based

kek, weak bait, fr*nch fag

Attached: 1555358483108.jpg (908x908, 203K)

he's an antisemite

Attached: ODI1L3VfMS9jY19kN2M5Ni9wLzIwMTkvMDgvMTEvODI1LzU0NC9kNTA1N2M5OWE3NTY0MDY3OGEwNzcyZjU5Yzc5MDVmNi5qcGVn (825x544, 58K)

Attached: JIDF gaslighting.jpg (817x777, 205K)

>Gay ass blond beta wearing Adidas gear
Niggers hate gays too

True, poles are the niggers of Europe.

Attached: 1560842461121.jpg (863x1025, 238K)

BASED and underrated.

pretty brash of you considering you're waving a gay flag yourself

christianity is a jewish religion

Based

you people need to be annexed by Russians again

Attached: images.jpg (217x232, 10K)

The leeches from vatican with their desert fairy tale books were as bad as the jews running the inns for the minds of the peasants of old

Go back to your shithole country Muhammed

Islam is a Jewish religion and ally of the globohomo along with pagans(antifa), Christianity is the cure

le based jew

fuck off

Sandnigger or kike located.

Go home muhammed. Its not safe for you here. Take pagan antifa globohomos with you

Im Orthodox Christian you mongrol muslim pagan nigger.
Not safe here for you. Go home.

BASED!
Christcucks are pathetic

nice country retard what is it africa?

throw shekel

Attached: 1565824273335.gif (120x160, 826)

>Not stabbing the homos
Cringe

Attached: 55ba5a1d57519ed7.jpg (1024x682, 122K)

fucking checked

>looks out at faggot fucking in a gay pride parade in his low-income household
>looks at niggers in the next room raping his daughter
>reads news about Jewish pedophile elites kidnapping children
>signs document detailing that his son will have his genitals legally mutilated
>sees American flag being taken down and the Isreali flag-waving high and proud
>saluts intensively while shitting his pants

he also said
>the Pope should kick out freemasonry
>There is no church without without respect to the crusades
>There is no church without without respect to the Holy Inquisition

Attached: wxIOAQIYhuttdhg-800x450-noPad.jpg (259x194, 12K)

nope, just polish. some of them have a dark complexion while others look like blonde aryans.

truly a strange country.

secularization of the youth happens everywhere and you can't do anything about this you fucking spic larping as a white man

>mongrol Muslim pagan nigger
diversity is our strength

shalom rabbi

Romanian mixing confirmed?

The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth was the most multicultural country in Europe

If you take into consideration how many invasions and wars played out on the polish soil, it's not strange at all. Lots of mongol and tatar rapebabies (it's not a joke btw).

arent you guys drunk like 20hs a day?

At least hes not falling for the faggot nonsense

Fuck, they already started to paint him as a hero. Bastard will have great political career. For right wing catholic cucbrains from my counter thats the only thing that matters -futile gestures. Standing in front of a homo parade in homophobic country, with a cross. So BRAVE or even woke I may say. Right wingers in poland are more brain rotten than leftists in the west.

Can you locals tell the difference between a Western/Northern and Eastern/Southern Pole in your country? By the way, all Poles, no matter how they look seem to have a strong and united Polish identity, and that's what matters first and foremost.

it always started with gay pride parades in homophobic countries and look where the countries that didn't have people stopping these parades are now.

It depends, in the west poles are more liberal, the west has patriotic meatheads, that look and act like niggers that wear patriotic shirts.

Attached: b_shop2_439.jpg (710x1011, 111K)

There's little geographically distributed difference, because after WWII eastern and central poles were relocated to repopulate lands from which germans were driven out. There was a lot of population shuffling during communist times.

For example - current dwellers of western Poland, Breslau - for example, are in fact descendants of eastern resettlers (but they like to larp as western europeans, lol).

Yeah, a real white man would be at home worshipping Odeen by drinking cum, besides pagans were gay anyway

Cringe

>cross: exists
>jewish niggas be like
OY VEY

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

haha postujcie kutaski postujcie kutaski xdddd

Yeah, germany is hell now with their wealth, healthcare, industry, retirement. It's really a living hell with no economical struggle.

A little on the gypsy side, but based kid.

well Catholicism is all about virtue signaling

Why dont you move to some western degenerate country?

You're right.

Fuck off back to /ptg/ you boomer christcuck. We have our own gods and we don't need a foreign jewish one.

Attached: 1565519083807.jpg (828x814, 94K)

we were not talking about these topics user.

if I try to become a jew, can I also stabbey the homo's in jewville?

based and redpilled kid all hail the holy Catholic Church

Neo-faggan are seething when confronted to their own inaction

>Implying you can't be a nigger and still be based

Polish people are good because they beat up fags and Jews. I'd take them over Estonians anyday

Attached: IMG_20190814_212326_101.jpg (1280x1264, 234K)

>We have our own gods
No, since you're an atheist

also, poland, I wish to share with you how the degeneracy spreads, and how it all works. And since this is your main fight, I hope it serves you well.

It also explains why in some marches there were ONLY WOMEN, the homo marches filled with women.

The woman is a fucking infectious vector, that brings in even more hostile vectors. Or perhaps the jew is the first one, hard to tell these days which is more evil.

Attached: howitallworks.jpg (8360x6072, 3.96M)

Attached: fuckmatriarchy.jpg (1802x3010, 920K)

Attached: 1565518298678.png (552x2698, 803K)

said the ugrofinnic mongol

>Said the user whose whole action consist of posting anti-christian memes on an internet image board

Attached: 68292358_520097945430768_4837220579410968576_n.jpg (731x960, 99K)

>implying I'm a fagan

Not believing in abrahamic bullshit =/= believing in Odin god cum drinkers

Stop larping Jewish faggit

Attached: 1564709319596.jpg (645x729, 65K)

Stop larping jewnigger

Attached: 1565484726369m.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

based little fucker wants to be a priest. shame. we need gud bois to be politicians and not priests.

wtf rabbi.... This is a thread about how a based catholic stopped your degenerate sodomite hoard.
Of course Christians are going to post.

>still believing in kike on a stick

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

I wish people understood the difference between 'gays' and the gay agenda and males like me who began this whole trip just wanting to be left alone to coexist in peace and not bother anyone. To accept that I am different and that my personal life decisions, or even just my thoughts are not based in malice for society. To understand that I am no more able to find my peace, liberty and happiness imprisoned in a broken system the same as MGTOWs or other oppressed males. That society would carve out a niche for folks like me as they did before, for better or worse, just to acknowledge my right to exist with the same capacity and hope for love like anyone else, that I could make someone happy, to be useful to society and shouldnt be punished for it.

Thats what 'pride' was originally billed as long, long ago, simply to say that one shouldnt be shamed for their feelings, and that if I could quietly contribute to society, then at least I could be tolerated.

Then it all got hijacked with counter culture horseshit and made an enemy to the nation by the very people claiming to represent me with things I never wanted or asked for. No one is born 'gay' politically nor sexually. We are adapted to our own development in the world that makes us.

Its just saddening. I read OPs headline and think "Good for them. People should be allowed to stand up for their values and resist saboteurs."

Just to end up being hated by even more people for it.

Attached: 1285614354807.jpg (600x450, 24K)

That dude is brown

>mental darkness described as light
that's it i'm out of this shithole

Based shlomo.

> SHLOMO AINT NO HOMO
> SHLOMO STAB THE HOMO

The shlomo we deserve.

you mean your country or this website? If you meant your country, don't come to Germany we have enough of your kind. And I don't mean Poles, but idiots.

I mean my country
religious brainlet shithole

exactly
if this isn't a kike psyop I don't know what is

thanks to your country's fucking great ideas we also have most shops closed on sunday now too
THANK YOU GERMANY, ABSOLUTELY GOING THERE TOO

Based jew

Yes, let faggotry spread instead because that is BASED, go- guys

Attached: 1548953110916.png (280x320, 50K)

Stop larping you foreskin-eating greasy kike

Attached: 1538168415987.jpg (645x729, 131K)