Make Morocco Great Again

Moros will kick your asses again stupid Iberians, we made your history, and we will re-reconquista Andalusia, with all the lefties and degenerates that you have I guess our mission will be easy just like 8th century under the leadership of Tarik Ibn Ziyad.
Make Morocco Great Again !

Attached: SAVE_20190614_233653.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-08-14 Staff memo to CEG RHJ - ICIG Interview Summary RE Clinton Server.pdf
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Jews-helped-Tariq-bin-Ziad-in-entering-Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The rules of the game have changed.
Umayyad bro?

Let’s make this thread interesting
grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-08-14 Staff memo to CEG RHJ - ICIG Interview Summary RE Clinton Server.pdf

Jow Forums is getting kiked once again and I can’t make a continuation of this thread

whatever you say niglet

Kek, Umayyads were a fucking myth, don't tell me you believe in the Middle Easterns propaganda.
There is no trace of Syrians being in Morocco or Spain, no architecture, no coins, no fucking thing.
Just mythology

>under the leadership of Tarik Ibn Ziyad

The kikes helped Tarik Ibn Ziyad to enter Spain. Kikes and kebabs are secretly friends.

This is now an investigation thread. OP’s thread was boring as fuck anyways

Mocros need to fuck off back to the mountain they came from.

I will spam this shit on this thread till someone pays attention to this

Comte Julian of Ceuta who helped Tarik Ibn Ziyad to conquer Andalusia, he was Christian though you hispanic shit.
Do a DNA test you'll find yourself 25% Moroccan

Attached: SAVE_20190815_153540.jpg (800x588, 121K)

>Be dumbfuck tourist
>Start stupid thread
Just neck yourself, faggot
Also reported to Morrocan authorities, have fun getting buried somewhere in the desert.

Huh so this was just a slide thread. In that case I’m gonna make it a relevant one

Wrong. I'm 80% spanish and 20% chad eagle and jaguar warrior.

>re-reconquista
kek

Du silence s'il vous plaît Monsieur Baguette, personne ne demande ton avis, concentre toi sur les Africains qui ont envahi la France, Ils sont 10% aujourd'hui, 50% demain et 100% en 2050.

Attached: SAVE_20190815_160222.jpg (620x420, 206K)

Quora is the kikest website in the Internet. Who the fuck believes them ?

Also your flag has a jewish satanic symbol.

Attached: morro.jpg (450x299, 9K)

I wish I could start my own thread, but kike-mods are being massive faggots once again
>Link to previous thread

This thread is full of fucking bots

Now that I want to make this thread useful the bots are gone. Well fuck you i’m spamming my shit

You need more JPG, but I forgot you don't even have internet hispanic nigger.
Just a bunch of low IQ niggers killing each other

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-16-09-23-861_org.wikipedia.jpg (1058x1919, 295K)

Morroco is a jewed country.

>Umayyad bro?

Attached: 1554731754403.png (567x492, 304K)

He's muttroccan scum just like you

We don't want Spain, forgive OP please

nice dream, now lets get back to reality

At this point someone would have told me to fuck off with “muhh shilling” or “you glow”. This convinces me that this is a bot thread.
Continuation of hillary server docs

All right fine, keep your cucked peninsula, just give us back Ceuta and Melilla.

That's the only Moroccan in the nigger team of France

Attached: SAVE_20190815_162341.jpg (1050x1200, 345K)

Come at us muzzie

>Umayyad bro?

Attached: 1547501590077.png (604x583, 782K)

I'm from Monterrey, the entire city has a better economy than all your fucking sandnigger country

I have this achievement in Total War Attila

>related questions
>What is the most disgusting thing you know? UMMAYADS WERE CHILD RAPISTS AND EVERYONE AGREED WITH THEM!
>Here is why Palestinians are entitled manchildren that murder people
>This perfect high school girl wasn't so perfect and her father abused her