The root cause of mass murders is homicidal rage

Banning guns does nothing to cure homicidal rage. It simply means the rage will find another way to vent: truck attacks, hijacking planes, making bombs, etc. Banning guns is an idiotic bandaid solution.

It's as stupid as when Apple built "suicide nets" around one of their overseas factories to stop employees from jumping. It did nothing to improve conditions or make employees less suicidal, it just tried to bottle it up. But they can also hang themselves, cut their wrists, etc

Attached: brainlet_ultimate.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-yYIwKiY6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tX9m6Ye-lSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

remove diversity
remove the problem.

but that's racist

Why is there so much more homicidal rage in the US, compared to other countries?

is there? it's 330 million people, remember per capita
europe has had a lot of attacks recently and in much smaller countries than the US
for example breivik killed 77 in a country of only 5 million

if you scaled up Breivik's attack to a country the size of the US that would be like 5000 casualties, which covers most mass shootings that have happened in the USA in the past couple of decades at least

the same way as legalizing all drugs technically is how it should be, brainlets cannot be trusted and thus society breaks down considering they make up the majority, the average
you continuously give more and more advanced weapons to everyone, although technically how it should be, and it will eventually lead to a breakdown of society/empires/civilization
so then we're left with one option, genetically alter humans?
so we're clear I am pro gun, i am just speaking of what happens, or will happen as advances are made in weaponry
genetically altering humans really is the only option i suppose
as no matter what it will continue to become easier and easier to make advanced weaponry (and drugs) at home, making banning them pointless
so to prevent a break down, destruction of all even, genetic altering to bump up the average IQ has to be done
it will not go up on its own, if anything it goes down or stagnates

Attached: 1551279948439.jpg (225x225, 11K)

RARE

Attached: 1544846006064.jpg (720x890, 113K)

Nope:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-yYIwKiY6Q

Completely irrelevant, maybe in third world shit holes their mass shooting rates is not a big deal but in the states it's completely unacceptable. There has to be more gun control implemented. Clearly, banning guns altogether isn't the solution.

the movie "Us" is a perfect allegory
there are too many red jumpsuit wearing people in this realm

If burgers would ban circumcision, mass shotings would decrease at least by 80%

no shit sherlock, I totally didn't think that. Too bad the rest of the population seems to think the mere existence of the weapon leads to violence just happening, so they always expect something to get taken away. What's a government to do, if the people implore to have responsibilities taken away?

Attached: 1565228392964.png (572x421, 514K)

Even if such tech exists, is it really so hard to believe that within like 350+ million humans a few of them will go insane, kill random people?

>There has to be more gun control implemented
Won't do shit. Just as I explained in the OP. No guns? Buy them illegally. No illegal guns (very unlikely)? Take your vehicle and plow through a crowd.

Homicidal rage is the problem. The weapon of choice is semantics.

>he thinks gun control means simply taking people's guns away
Are you dumb? There do in fact exist gun control policies like stricter background checks, statues that force owners to store guns in safes, and so on

*there do in fact exist common sense gun control policies.

And the reason why white men have homicidal rage is because they have no hope for the future. All economic opportunity has been stolen away from them by the rich and corporations. The only thing they have left is wage slaving for life with no chance for advancement.

Attached: 1542565420156.png (920x690, 51K)

>Remove diversity
Would even matter.

Attached: no-lives-matter-its-always-been-rich-vs-poor-rich-are-creating-a-race-war-to-avoid-a-class-war.jpg (704x580, 74K)

You implemet marcial law

You talk like a boomer, and your shit's all retarded.
>Certain parts of america aren't third world shitholes
>Stricter background checks
>Gun safes having anything to do with mass shooters
>Common sense gun control
youtube.com/watch?v=tX9m6Ye-lSM