ITT: If Jow Forums existed in 1 September 1939

ITT: If Jow Forums existed in 1 September 1939

Attached: dc486ebc06a88a3a57f98f313a98dd46.600x386x1.jpg (600x386, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7KLdET1lBM
youtu.be/VsTb8t35x2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Hitler

Nice

>ITS HAPPENING!!!1!
>holy shit Danzig just flew over my house
>OP is a fag
>Q predicted this
>Slide thread, sage
>AWOO
Etc

Is this the greatest happening in history? after so many false happenings, like the Czeckslovakian one a year ago

Think this madman is going to keep going, lads?

Based, fuck poleniggers.

SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE

>1939
Its the current year people. Who cares about Europe.

fuck the german the war is going to be easy we will soon be able to obtain the natural border of france.

Attached: 1iji.jpg (1920x1500, 156K)

Forgot to add
>fake and gay

Don’t worry chap, we’ll be right over.

Attached: 0E98E90E-5854-47B1-B5BC-3B6E9ECA7286.jpg (474x414, 38K)

Attached: 54930364.jpg (602x709, 67K)

>This time something will happen!
This is the same shit as Austria and Czechia. The entente is not gonna doto anything, fags, nothing is gonna happen.

Attached: scared-nervous-panic-sweaty-cry-desperate-jew-kike-yid-hebrew-tears-merchant.png (354x504, 62K)

Yeah, see you in 5 years once the Russians have already done most of the work. Cheers Bong!

Attached: 1560724327342.jpg (367x379, 36K)

Guys don’t worry, the League of Nations is deeply concerned. We can all go to sleep now

Where? Poland is one thing, but where would he even go now? Invade France or something and just put his men back in trenches? He’s got the corridor now I think he’s probably done.

I think he just wants his German territory back. If you leave him alone, there won't be an issue. He has stated he does not want war with either France or Britain.

Who gives a fuck about some new literally who country in europe? Dont expect us to sort your shit out again, we've got our own problems right now.

I think you are funding Mr. Hitler though. I believe the deal is to go after Mr. Stalin.

>german army attacks poland
>cities bombed
>ports blocked
>danzig is accepted into reich
>a happening

It's not happening, nothing ever happens

Danzig was always German. It belongs to Germany.

(((Hitler))) is FBI

Attached: WaffenSS-West-004.jpg (700x895, 178K)

This seems like a Heeb false flag. Those Jews are going to try every thing to drag America into this war, probably by getting the Nips to attack one of our Pacific territories.

Attached: 1562716324177.gif (472x360, 695K)

Exactly. Sucks for Poland I guess but the krauts kind of got fucked by the treaty of Versailles. I don’t see why Britain and France are making such a big deal out of this. I’m more worried about the soviets. Why don’t we ally with Germany to form a string United front against communism?

The war was pretty boring until France got BTFO.

Poland would have given up Danzig, Pommern and Preussen, but Churchill has persuaded them to resist. I believe he wants 'his war', as he calls it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7KLdET1lBM

Attached: rs-danzig-9620f501-e82a-4994-8684-578b4527b6f8.jpg (1200x630, 92K)

Can this be relates to the mysterious "H" user poster who apparrad rambling nonsense in the last two years? He claimed to be a "very high" ranking in the Reich, and a few days ago warned that we should have been ready for a massive happening

No, wheelchair in chief is giving money to the bongs, chinks, and commies while the country starves

H is a LARP

>apparrad
*appeared

But he was right about the Germanic-Russian alliance, when everyone claimed he proved himself as a larp with is impossible prediction. And yet it happaned

Flood of nazigirl fanart instensifies

Attached: 59082_640.jpg (464x640, 69K)

No way, it would be stupid from the yellow skinned people, and no way american goverment will not found this attack before it happened. They will be ready to stop it in time, trust me

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Califorie user here, it looks like the Public Works Administration boys are building some kind of prison camps here. Maybe we should expect a false flag or happening.

This. I don’t know why we’re even concerning ourselves with the pacific. The nips know that they couldn’t possibly fight a white country. That’s why they haven’t tried conquering Australia yet either. I say let them have Asia, not my problem.

Pics or it didn’t happen. Who would the government even put in prison camps? The poor? Natives? It doesn’t make sense.

You don't know what the Japs are capable of. Just read about the Russo-Japanese War and Sino-Japanese War.

Alsace and Loraine is french and will stay french

I just looked the statistics of your state up. You're only 97% White? Who are the other 3%?

Göring is H user, he based af

Attached: D3ACB678-F15A-4059-B513-D02180B9F3D7.jpg (780x520, 55K)

Also the public opinion is against any war, as i read in a article wrote by Mussolini. The only possibility is in the case Roosevelt and his goverment will be letting the nips to attack you to convice the public opinion about the war, but this is H user level of conspiracy

They look a bit scary I wonder if indochina will be ok. Anyway with its empire France can not loose.

I don’t necessarily like our commie in chief, but I don’t think he’s that bad. What kind of sick bastard would just throw away our boys lives to justify joining another European war?

No way that unit posts here, he's too busy scarfing down schnitzel or something. Pretty cool planes though

I heard goring is a addict how could you trust him to manage anything ?

Oh sweetie, are you scared for your manpower again?

1,3 Gorillion trenchfrogs were not enough

Heatenigs

A commie you jew lover

Only because the Bolshwiks shot him and he had to take medication, he got it under control. Like he got the airplanes under control

Germanys loses ww2
-Q

>MUH WW2
Shut the fuck up, LARPer. WWI was the war to end all war. Germany wouldn’t be stupid enough to start another one. Nothing ever happens.

Pls come fix our nation daddy adolf

Fellas, what is the NSDAP doing in Antarctica?

Attached: Krauts at South Pole.gif (450x300, 90K)

Anyway how will our glorious Duce reacts to this move from our best friend? should we join or stay neutral? Il Duce claims the Italian war machine is unstoppable, but an user claiming to be in the air force stated that our true situation is dire and a war should be avoided. Your thoughts Italianons?

Attached: mussolini-portrait.jpg (800x800, 59K)

Exploring? Are they not allowed to do that? Christ you glow in the darks will try to spin anything uncle adolf does as bad.

>Fellas, what is the NSDAP doing in Antarctica?

According to /x/ some spoochie shit

Attached: Map_of_the_Interior_World.png (310x258, 66K)

He will do nothing, hes an old man now. Why should he do such an unpopular thing?

Attached: 99A36849-EFD5-4A85-905D-19342703F437.jpg (630x830, 83K)

Only in name, Jean-Philippe, only in name. They will still be speaking German in 2019, I am willing to bet.

Na, there be niggers, but stop taking all our jews in, they can bite your testicles off without a single teeth if you dont watch out

Good luck for your war Hans. If the frogs try to enter the rumble, beat them up for us. Corsica and Tunisia should be ours

Julius Caesar was old and he was one of the greatest men to live. Whats wrong with being old?

>Italy switches sides again
I doubt Germany even wants your help desu. Just stick to your empire in Africa, even if your Air Force bro is right, you shouldn’t have any trouble down there.

WWI? Is that what these conspiracy retards are calling the great war now?

Wish we would hans, but the establishment wants to help the poor kikes for some reason. If you ask me we’ll just end up in the same predicament you found yourself in a few years ago.

The site hasnt updated your flag yet. This one looks like shit but the new one is pretty nice

Ha dumb euro niggers going to have another war
Feels good being comfy at home with the Atlantic ocean separating us

Attached: 1565738169317.jpg (576x768, 127K)

Mainly getting stabbed to death at the ripe age of 56, the same age the God-Duce is now btw.

yea i hope so. I'm about to sell all my lands in Italy to migrate with all my family in one of the new colonial towns created for Lybia. Mussolini confirmed that within 20 years it will be the fourth italian coast and natives arabs will be send deep in the desert. Cant wait!

Attached: 1313071571751_fig.19-libiadaa.ghisleriatlantinostorico.etmodernaistitutoitalianodartigrafiche1.jpg (500x642, 136K)

Arent you guys working on those crazy hand MGs? If you guys tap beretta to make everything it couldnt be too bad

You gonna get there one way or another
Strange, must be a temporal bug
t. Neger

(((Hitler)))
Why oh why can't you folk not see that Hitler is mosad?

this time we are prepared you will bleed on the border.

Vroom

Attached: he's fast.png (600x711, 144K)

Attached: MG Wojak.jpg (499x450, 72K)

Not this fast :)

>T. NKVD soviet glowcommie spreading lies

Why they would support an open antisemitic in Germany to start a an extermination war on Jews? i cant see how the death of milions of Jews would help their cause in creating a state in Palestine

Lets post some based music
youtu.be/VsTb8t35x2E

WE'LL FIGHT TO THE LAST DEAD STREETSHITTER IN OUR ARMY

Guys screentop this. I have from safe sources that French and Brits are going to war. It is really happening.

Meh, Maginot line will stop'em anyway

What in tarnation is a "mosad"?
Hitler is a strange egg, I'll give you that. Did you know that guy wants to give the Hebrews their own homeland? Why not just give them the old Armenian treatment?

captain obvious it is not like they are going to speak turkish or arabic in the future

Shit. I hope they don't force me to pick sides.

Japs will bomb Pearl Harbor screencap this

How the fuck are you posting here? Whats it like there right now?

Also, nothing will change, but my neighbor Mr Leiberwitz seems a little nervous.

Attached: 1552918294041.jpg (500x598, 49K)

Exactly. He want's to give ((((them))) their own homeland, that's nuts!
Mosad is a jewish intelligence agency that's trying to ruin western civilization by covering up the fact that the earth is flat
t. Journalist, so you can trust me

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (968x681, 40K)

fake new

Why should we attack you? We're not at war, frog fren.

Don't forget
>based and redpilled

Nice. I hope he rounds up all the Jews there

I bet the military will let it happen to force us into the war

Attached: 7DC16991-93D0-4C36-86A5-CC3ED121F3AA.jpg (600x400, 90K)