PHILADELPHIA SHOOTER SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL

>Public records show that he has been arrested about a dozen times since turning 18, and convicted six times on charges that involved illegal possession of guns, drug dealing, and aggravated assault.

SIX FUCKING CONVICTIONS

>He has been in and out of prison; the longest sentence handed him came in 2010, when a federal judge gave him a 55-month term.

4 and a half years
Wow how progressive

Why even have laws

inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-police-shootings-six-shot-suspect-maurice-hill-20190815.html

Attached: gudboy.jpg (1080x2043, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
quikclot.com/QuikClot
youtu.be/193yh_-Q504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What else is new?

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

the whole thing is fake

you don't pour anything onto a gunshot. also, there is no gunshot to be seen anyways. there are medics on scene and ambulances, yet he chose to go to a squad car. first aid kids are kept in the squad car not on a fucking belt.

Attached: 1565830947466 - Copy.webm (480x480, 1.75M)

quikclot.com/QuikClot

Oh fuck off

well his is black, wtf did you expect?

Where's the shooter? I thought it was a mass gun crime but I don't see any white guys in the photo

This PoC only committed these crimes because of the trauma he suffered from living under white supremacy, the real party at fault here is wypipo

He's dime a dozen here in Israel number 1 muttland.

Blacks compose 13% of the population but commit over half of the violent crimes in the US. But dem crackas racist doe!!

And Trump wants to let more niggers out of jail.

Attached: 1495766894021.png (432x413, 216K)

I was an infantry NCO in the 82nd so I know a thing or two about combat casualty care. No one uses iodine on a combat wound. Dudes go out every day overseas expecting to get shot and the only iodine we carried was tabs to purify our canteens if we needed to. You don't give a fuck about INFECTION when the dude can BLEED THE FUCK OUT in 30 seconds. Infection takes days to kill someone, the doctors will handle it. They got better shit than fucking iodine. Fucking civilians acting like they know jack shit about combat, give me a fucking break.

Oh and quik clot is a hemostatic powder you fucking moran. These fucking niggers over here. Acting like they can be intelligent.

Nobody fucking cares, stay the fuck in your containment thread.

You dont bring medics to a place youre actively getting shot at you dumb fuck.

HAHAHHAHA. I thought Tyrone did it ..should've known it was Maurice.

Were all his previous convictions and jail time fake too you fucking nigger?

How do we blame this on the white man?

>Maurice
I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell his name.

Attached: F1212189CB33160B200276A5E759C27C_1528532397793.jpg (500x500, 51K)

>
>Nobody fucking cares, stay the fuck in your containment thread.
Who gave you permission to talk.

You say this as a joke but 95% of Twitter and Reddit and 100% of people in Philadelphia believe this.

niggers

not even once

Uneducated nigger

That video is faked, the guy makes step forward and the blood splatter disappears from the ground????
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!???? Gayass shit!

Attached: 2019-08-15_160545.jpg (961x480, 70K)

That's what these reduce jail/bail amounts gets you. Prisons aren't overflowing with drug charges. It's like 15%-20%, and most of the time those are just plea downs leaving off the violent crime

he a gud boi, he go to da church

FAKE GAYASS SHIT

DISAPPEARING SPLATTER

WHO DID THIS FAKE???
Has someone original footage, not some GAYASS SHIT phone recording of a TV screen??

Attached: fake-gayass-shit.webm (480x480, 1.51M)

Ay yo, he be a gud boy, goin to church erryday. Errybody deserves a seventh chance.

>gay shit
>gayass shit
Why is a wigger on /pol

No wigger, no wigger!

Explain what happens on that gayass video, why the splatter disappears suddenly?????

Attached: 1555611513721.jpg (500x378, 44K)

its called resolution and camera optics being taken from a chopper

take your meds schizo

youtu.be/193yh_-Q504
[13:25]

does all that syrup make you glow even harder?

Don't hide your flag, you europoor 3rd world country retard. Edgelording your way into American politics lmao

He should be sterilized, hopefully he hasn't had any children yet.

We don't need gun control we need NIGGER CONTROL

TU for the link,
So, the nigger phone video was altered, perhaps video codec?

Btw, seconds after, those two almost fucking crashed.

Quiet, Mohamed!

Attached: 2019-08-15_170838.jpg (691x712, 80K)

>NRA's fault!!!

No wonder the lad went crazy...they pulled him out of surgery to arrest him? The nerve!! Just look at his scrubs getting all wrinkled by those heavy handed cops how dare they! Ok well I know my theory sounds like utter shite but its no stupider than that crock of shite they are pulling in the msm geeezusss I feel retarded just watching any msm shite anymore.

>keeps hiding his flag
Obviously some Polish or Romanian retard LARP-ing hard in this thread to somehow feel involved with countries that matter. Massive kek

The shooting spree happened in an inner-city all self-respecting white snow to stay out of inner cities and let those niggars in clucks kill each other don't believe me why does everything bad happen in large cities? It's because it's planted that way to control the population of them niggars they don't work so they have nothing to do but lay around them breed kids

>31 posters, 37 replies

Yet no one has brought up the fact that he, as a felon, was able to get possession of a weapon. So I guess background checks dont work.

Attached: 1516838509377.jpg (372x372, 25K)

He's an inner-city Niger over the age of 18 of course he's got kids course they don't know him and he don't know them

I’ll take 6fiddy for 800, Alex

MAOA2

>K-kanye, is that you?

I wonder how he got the guns?

thank you for the service to israel

Some of the sidewalk cracks disappear from one image to the next one too! Why are they digitally adding more cracks in the sidewalk? WHY DO THE JEWS WANT US TO THINK THE SIDEWALK HAS MORE CRACKS???

Slavery forced him into the life of crime.
He wasnt given the same opportunities to succeed in life because the color of his skin.

Background checks make it harder for crooks to get weapons, not impossible.

What's the inverse percentage, though?

'75% of murderers have adult criminal records' doesn't mean '75% of people with adult ciriminal records do murders'.

Nice job you have, nigger mohammed. Sitting on your fat shit-stinking ass, browsing anime boards for outcasts.
Why don't you fucking kys, nigger? You're a fucking pawn!

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000512068272-1.jpg (900x600, 92K)

This all could have been prevented if niggers were simply euthanized.

When I was in Mississippi studying for my MBA we went out into your projects as part of our sociology classes. What we learned was that grandmas often had grandkids in Chicago and NYC that would ask grandma to buy them a 9mm, several times a year.

>so Grandma would goto the local Walmart and pick up a Moneygram for 1000$ from her grandson in Chicago
>she would goto the local pawn shop or gun store and get 2x 400ish$ 9mm = 800$
>goto post office and priority mail it to her grandson 25$

Grandma didnt mind because her grandson said those 2 guns were for protection every 3 months and she made a quick buck and change..

Now enforcing guns laws would mean that 1000s of black grandmas would be locked up for strawbuying..

They can blame this entire incident on the Philly Attorney General, who let this dumbass off. But they won't because he's a liberal BLM supporter. Instead it's all "muh scary guns". Screw 'em, don't let the libs forget this.

Video compression artifacts mongoloid

yet that faggot mayor thinks it's easier to get a drivers license compared to a gun

Cope harder, europoor retard. You and whatever trash country you are shitposting from will never amount to anything

Imagine being this fucking stupid.
LOL

oh. they were soldiers in a war zone? i didn't know. i thought they were police

Oh snap, I'm totes stealing that name for WoW Classic.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>taken to Temple University Hospital

Taken to a Jew Hospital

Attached: temple university shooter.jpg (815x902, 298K)

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: 1557922377729.jpg (885x688, 178K)

>Would be locked up
Do it. They are literally equally responsible, and many of them are pieces of shit that prefer to have Innocents be harmed then their trash child getting their just desserts. Unfortunately blacks are very much a "community" of "me first fuck everyone else in the world". Hence the areas they live in are literal shit holes.

>PHILADELPHIA SHOOTER SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL
But it's racist to put people of color in jail. Police can only be used on white people.

>Basketball
>AMERICANS

He aint even do nothing. He was trying to get his life back on track. The systemic racism caused his problems. We need more money for programs to help him.

Based and IHopeYouSnapOneDayAndKillAsManyPeolleAsYouCanPilled

And impose a Federal Red Flag law!

he dindu nuffin,
all whitey's fault.
Jew lawyer will sue city for violation of his civil rights.