CHINA IS ABOUT TO BTFO ANTIFA OF HK!!!!!

Attached: 1562218808524.jpg (1900x1267, 480K)

I pray a Holocaust comes for the protestors.

comfy times ahead

Attached: comf.png (500x417, 109K)

China is about to get Nazi germany'd.

hong kaust

send shekels please.

Go based Chinaman-

Fucking zerg rushers.

Kek

Hi guys,ama

Antifa is funded by businesses and the Demoncraps, both loyal to China.
More like Antifa Nation is getting ready to murder the Proud Boys branch in Hong Kong.
Pic related.

Attached: 1565728701719m.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

>China can now afford peaceful APC's and waterthrowers to crush protests like the free and democratic West
>no tanks

CHINA NOOOOOO !
DONT RUIN MUH TIANANMENCAUST 2.0 NARRATIVE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: France.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

time to stock up on molotovs Honk Kongers

Hi chink commie. May many of you die in the coming days.

PLA is Antifa

It's like watching those ant battles on Animal Planet.

Good, we need a Third Opium War.

This. China is globohomo for you, but not for me: the country. It needs to burn.

Attached: 482D1BBB-F9BB-4A47-BBC1-D2CD6F401DF3.jpg (836x705, 99K)

Attached: molotov party 2.gif (445x250, 2.07M)

This

Doesn't Antifa fight FOR Communism though?

CHINA WILL DOMINATE

THE WESTERNIZED SHEEP

HONG KONG PREPARE FOR WAR NOW

Attached: Molotov party 1.gif (410x230, 2.62M)

no, Antifa fights for Soro

Attached: 1543510396830.png (443x436, 178K)

>Jow Forums is shilling for commie scum
What the fuck happened to this place?

>we need 2nd amendment
Well, shit like this costs some blood. Their chance to get it is now. But who am I kidding, they'll be BTFO and it will be hilarious.

People being dumb and not thinking befor they speek

>CIA NIGGERS ARE /OURGOYS/
>CHINA IS THE REAL ANTIFA FELLOW GOYS

Attached: CHINAZI.jpg (460x259, 45K)

Antifa fights for Jewish interests.

Jow Forums is shilling for niggas to die.

This

>not thinking befor they speek

Attached: 1298416812064.png (241x320, 101K)

Take a note America, this is how to deal with dissent.

Fuck off. CIA regime change op going wrong is a good thing. I hope they get btfo. Go Pooh Bear! Kill CIA.

Why the fuck not shill for the people who are fighting the commies then? You'd rather wish for random people to die against commies than for some commie blood to be drawn?

Insects are about to swarm. I hope hong kongers takes a few out.

nope they are anarchists
they wouldn't survive in an authoritarian society

>MIGA and larping diaspora curry niggers and gooks spamming the board with Chyna threads
>Jow Forums

>What the fuck happened to this place?
You. Picture related

Attached: australia (2).jpg (896x838, 575K)

trump will never be this based

fuck off meme flag

>jewish capitalism
>good

Where did all these kikes calling them antifa come from? Are these r/the_donald layovers?

Only a tiananmen square massacre bot would say something so retarded while wearing the flag of the land of the 2nd amendment.

Attached: 1565880988500.jpg (1024x917, 65K)

The Hong Kongers better stop if they know what's best for them. They really should stop before people get killed though.

Chink shills, notice how diverse their flags are and how broken their babbling is. Most of these threads are just chinsects misinterpreting each other and getting angry.

Yeah, fair enough.

Keep out those filthy mainlander street shitters

Good luck Hong Kong, and most importantly, have fun.

>getting blasted in the chest to death by a water cannon is fine cause it's a squirt gun
>then you get sent to reeducation camps, which is fine

IT'S ANUDDA RICE BOWL.

They fight for kikes regardless of the "republican", "democrat" or "communist" label

Attached: China the real Nazis free tibet from Xitler goys.jpg (740x417, 58K)

This image leaves me conflicted...

Are they going in or are they still just sitting outside of HK?

They are paid to do it. This is not organic. It's the same MO as always. Jewmericans spreading muh democracy. They already have the Chink Yats waiting in the wing.

China lives a lie, it's a slave vessel that only steal technology and dump interior products on a capitalistic society

I run and auto shop and see it daily

Don't really have a dog in this fight but it's probably in everyone's best interest to have as many as possible strong authoritarian regimes in the world.

There is no Antifa in HK you stupid fucking retard.

Attached: 1445476258792.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

i think it's just for show, the AI has identified all the traitors anyways so they can just be arrested one by one

China bouta get BTFO by based HK bois

Attached: 1402921753378.gif (320x240, 1.56M)

Posted byu/AstroHamsta
ILOVEKARMA8 months ago
Silver
A copypasta that causes China to ban the site with said pasta
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

The idiots always team up with Communists for some reason. If I was in charge I would line them up against a wall to be shot after our revolution since they wouldn’t fall in line with Party principles.

China IS Antifa.

Chaos user chaos nothing else

Attached: US10144532-20181204-D00001.png (2139x2964, 87K)

It's the chicoms!

Attached: 4.png (512x316, 257K)

There is no such thing as 'intellectual property', therefore it is not stealing when you copy someone else. It is a compliment. It used to be like that in the whole world up until the late 18th century when the first copyright laws were passed in the US.

Attached: 140.jpg (514x536, 56K)

How can that be if they're super fascist?

did google brag about starting this uprising like they did in the middle east?

Attached: 20180314-liang-eyeroll.jpg (696x493, 53K)

Hey what do you think of the license plate 京A88519

fucking based!

Reminder if you oppose law you are traitor and criminal!

Criminal is scum and fuck criminals!

tarant si fuckign retarded when it comes to china

>antifa fights fascism
lmao

Do you think when China kills a bunch of it's citizens that Americans will wake up and realize why we need our guns?

you have to go back chinkoloid

hongokongst

I like 英国猴子 better?

shit like this just looks like a bot wrote it fucking hell.

mainland ch*noids are acting like niggers here, flailing out violently after being cucked by a small democratic sector of their country that is much more civilized than they are.
Hong Kong belongs to the British Empire

Attached: honkkong.png (785x578, 838K)

The chinks don't know what the fuck they're doing. See how they manage to still beat protesters needlessly on camera, have the retarded idea to send Triads in to beat protesters, and their undercover police have been caught like a dozen times.

They're probably going to freak out the moment a brick gets thrown at an APC and just gas it over 500 protesters.

Communism IS jewish interests.

so is capitalism

We know you well Zhang. It is just a show, and if you dare to move, you only come in darkness.

>CHINA WILL DOMINATE
>THE WESTERNIZED SHEEP
>HONG KONG PREPARE FOR WAR NOW
Of course you have that flag. Chinks need to go the fuck back.

The old-school lefties haven't organized. The only ones who organized at this point are libs who have been hyperventilating and blogging about identity politics.

Their interests are not to primarily socialize labor and maintain a state. They just want to eliminate any dissenters that don't blindly support their cancerous ideology.

HK Protesters were literally caught meeting with a US glownigger diplomat

I hope the Chinese flay them all alive

Attached: 82219187bf0d5e14ec2140dbf0b8760c.jpg (768x411, 50K)

Anyone who doesnt support HK protestors is a chink shill
The only reason HK is as sucessful as it is because of the freedoms provided by bong rule

>trust me goys they are /yourgoys/

Attached: ANTIFA-Hong-Kong.jpg (1555x975, 512K)

You retards need to make it clear in your head.

Modern day China is communist.They follow Stalinism Communism not marxism

In other words they are hardcore patriots and nationalists

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 17K)

All for Snowden.
Sad.

Taiwan #1

>Modern day China is communist.They follow Stalinism Communism not marxism
Yes, and? Not once did I mention marxism. The only good commie is a dead commie, fuckhead.

>WOOOO YAY I LOVE FREE MARKETS

Attached: 9530d123e03a35ecf9f50bbd97aba134447153b03a8e0f9619ca92c8150b0539.jpg (1600x1030, 302K)

>I hope the Chinese flay them all alive
Why you using 3rd person Chang?

Brits are cucked and won't do anything. Britain will soon belong to the Chinaman.

This is another thing that I haven't said a single time. Just because they have nationalism, it doesn't mean that communism is suddenly good you dumb cunt.

Massively expensive nothing burger. China has to look as if it is responding with force to its own people but won’t do anything other than spraying some water.

It means they are way more nationalists than you will ever be you cunt

Based and proud chadtifa won't lose to anyone!

Attached: 2y9sks.jpg (1000x500, 86K)

Can someone confirm this rumor?

>China found the real Dali Llama at age 5 and has had this kid locked up for decades while some other fake leader is in place leading buddhism

Is this factually correct at all?