What would you say to all the black people lurking on Jow Forums?

What would you say to all the black people lurking on Jow Forums?

Attached: avatar_user_60372_1539188766.jpg (843x1262, 94K)

Sharpton is right. America is a racist shithole.

I love chicken and waffles, thanks for the recommendation.

"Nigger"

NIIIIGGER!

Nigger

Howdy black guy. Hope you're not a nigger, because niggers really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, suck . Cheers!

Attached: niggersplease.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

where you at dawgz? the CHIs are taking over. i thought you were gonna show 'em whose territory this is.

The "White Supremacy" your people bitch about is almost entirely just Jewish abuse and corruption. We need to expel the Jew from this planet then totally separate our peoples. There is no peace or happiness for anyone under these circumstances.

NIGGER

Attached: 1536778220208.jpg (674x960, 140K)

I don't waste words on niggers.

What I would say?
Kill yourself you fucking degenerate nigger. All niggers should be hanged

You niggers need to stop trying to date our daughters. Return to your own countries and your own women, brother.
HH

We are going to put warnings about knife crime/ dangers on chicken boxes and watermelon labels. Is that a bit racist or a good idea?

Just be nice to us for once, that’s all we ever wanted

You deserve an ethostate. Being a minority sucks, no matter where you are.

Educate yourselves as much as possible.
Take care of YOUR people.
Quit begging us to help you, we need to help ourselves.
Disliking you, or preferring my own people does not make me racist.
I am positive that we can eventuallty coexist, in some way.

The Jews were responsible for the African slave trade both in shipping slaves and in running the plantations that used them, and even to this day are vastly overrepresented among the wealthy elite and in both entertainment media and news media. The problems that African Americans face were caused, and are still perpetuated by, the Jews, not by whites. These wealthy elite Jews have pit the people against one another through lies and slander so that we fight each other rather than work together to oust the Jewish influence and stand together to the betterment of both our peoples (which should still be kept separate as miscegnation is a Jewish trick to dilute, mongrelize, and eventually destroy our distinct racial heritages).

Y'all niggas have to kick the fuck out of this white supremacist cucks out of this board.
Don't be afraid to put these cocksuckers where they belong.
Buy guns, have children, convert yourself to the true Roman Catholic Church.

You do realize acting like a total nigger is what white people WANT, right? The status quo is for you to be uneducated, dress like a drug dealer, be worthless and end up gunned down or in prison. We aren't scared of you.

You're not "sticking it to the white man" by gang bangin' and talking like a retard. You're following your PROGRAMMING. Seeing you like this makes us COMFORTABLE.

You wanna stick it to whitey? You wanna see a white person get nervous?

Be the man or woman in the room we approach and shake hands with when we come in for a job interview. Be that person sitting in the executive chair while we pour sweat and try not to stammer out something privilidged while giving you our background.

go back to Africa

Kys

Attached: 1523293817481.jpg (348x145, 9K)

Good day my nigger friend

Niggers have an entire continent.

Attached: ypipo.png (500x345, 98K)

nigger

Hi friends. It must seem strange getting a positive response from Jow Forums, but I'd like to remind you that Hitler's focus on eugenics wasn't to kill all non-whites, but rather to aim for the perfection that the Germanic race could achieve. This is an ideal that you can strive for within your own race.

You're here and reading content which means your threshold for "chimping out" is low. That's better than almost all of the niggers we deride here, so congratulate yourself on that accomplishment. Commit yourself to embodying the absolute best that your species can offer. It won't be the same things that whites offer, but it doesn't need to be. You already have a third leg up on us as it is, strive for more.

you are funny looking and also think like children. plz go swimming

I despise you more than you can despise me. Return to africa

I have a hard time believing black people would come back to Jow Forums/pol repeatedly unless they need a daily dose of Two Minute Hate Of White racism. But if a black person (he’ll, person of any race) comes here over&over to learn, and actually put up with the racism and the ugly truth of your own people as well....damn, I salute you.
But shills of all races still need to die. The doors to their offices should be padlocked and the buildings set on fire, forum shills immoliated. Just like all the Paki call center fucks.

Don’t be fooled by clown world. Honk honk.

Attached: 0BF73909-1152-4724-AA3E-E2E677530B3D.jpg (1064x588, 100K)

if they want an ethnostate they should just fuck back to Africa

We need to put aside our differences, at least for the time being, and expel the Jewish menace. Don't let the Jews use you for your muscle a second longer. Together we can destroy them.

this
this
this
this