Why is it always a nigger with a white woman?

Why is it always a nigger with a white woman?

Attached: 1538943538074.jpg (998x523, 77K)

Cause it's hot, next.

because Jews

Because it's German, would have been the same with Sweden

polish girls in London definitely seem to think so

Oh, I didn't even notice

Attached: 1554137169206.png (1080x2160, 597K)

because we want the BBC

companies are being pro-active against the horde of jewish NGO's and media groups that would come after them if it werent

theyve been trained to do this ahead of any perceived bad press. the effect its had is to push out this tidal wave of misrepresented black male/white female relationships

big companies will always bend the knee, except for very rare cases like chick-fil-a, to bad press. Starbucks is a good example.

niggers dont want to fuck their own shemonkeys anymore than anybody else does

German tax money at work

noting beats the feeling of triggered racists.

Because these ads are targeted at white women. It's only natural to play into their fantasies. It's like asking why adverts targeting men feature hot women with big tits.

Because blacks actually freak out when its WMBF
But whites just sit back and say nothing when its BMWF

Attached: GW_ep36_choke_me_daddy.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Just a reflection of reality

Attached: 1554747912158.webm (640x640, 2.78M)

Last night I saw a commercial on the talmudvision, it showed a couple and they panned over to a black guy, then over to..get this..
a black woman.
My jaw fucking dropped, I never see a black male with a woman who isn't white. Absolutely shocked. It was almost sort of racist to see that the couple were both black with all the "diversity" we see on ads.

Also this.

Based

Attached: comment_tvsSn9mpdJEkgaaUd7nJ6kvg3sLFiYC9,w400.jpg (400x265, 34K)

Cause a white guy fucking any other race besides whites is seen as colonization, and because seeing two white people together isn’t diverse enough and it promotes racism and nationalism.
But never Indian man and white woman, or Asian man & white woman, or Asian man and black woman, or a whole host of other combinations. They typically go for the full swirl. Sometimes you see black/Hispanic couples in the Media, but that’s as diverse as it gets between the BMWF lie.

These flyers or whatever it is really fascinate me. They could have made the figures neutral, but no - the man must a shitskin and the woman must be a white blonde.

Attached: (((Kahane))).jpg (650x501, 110K)

Woman are weak and will follow a social trend, even an astroturf'd one.
Just another step in the Kalergi plan. Zion protocols to follow.

Question: which one had the lighter skin, the male or the female? They usually like to pair up a black man with a lighter skinned black woman when they do this. Still trying to virtue signal I think.

Their ultimate purpose is to stir up divisions. We are currently living in a neo-feudal society where the only distinctiok is between the elites and the serfs.

It was a black woman, a black man.
I'm telling you man, I couldn't believe my eyes.
It was some car commercial where the couple typically waltz around the car.
With the pervasiveness of the race mixing agenda, not seeing a white woman dating the black guy was in itself ..weirdly.. racist.
This entire fucking world is upside down.

Kek. Sauce

>They usually like to pair up a black man with a lighter skinned black woman when they do this
This.

Attached: 1486215796811.jpg (494x328, 14K)

BMWF (especially when the female is blonde) is the usual one. It's easy for incels and middle aged sex starved men to get triggered about it and I used to find them infuriating, but now I realise the depiction is fiction and it never really happens in real life. It's funny to see people getting worked up about it though.

bingo

It's starting to my head a little Jow Forums not gonna lie.

Attached: love.jpg (458x600, 100K)

White men race mix more

Attached: 1564413665764.jpg (1200x1872, 276K)

this
/Thread

>straight brown hair

That could easily be a Med bvll. We can tan easily.

Attached: med bvll.jpg (748x1000, 98K)

That's not even a nigger, most likely syrian.

Typically young girls will get into groups, find their "click", gossip, and alot of emphasis is on how others view them..social standing in these groups and the beta females try to emulate the alpha female, who maintains their "coolness" by hopping on the newest fad first.
What the race mixing agenda has done is prey on this natural instinct and moved it onto the social media/mass media realm.

what does it say? do shitskins really need instruction on how ot to fuck animals and children?

They want niggers to replace us because them and their kin are too stupid to resist globalism and clamp downs on personal freedoms

Attached: E65AA4E8-CF8F-4077-B7D5-5C5A520AA2DC.png (1015x809, 1.06M)

They want to include kikery but they know literally NOBODY wants to fuck the average niggress, same for asian men
So when asians are featured, its always their women, when niggers its always male, for whites and spaniards etc its mixed

*men in general settle more than women

well, no one wants to fuck nigger women.......................

shalom rabbi.

>HIV
>doctor is white
>rest black
hol up

Attached: file.png (923x861, 249K)

White men get the best black girls while white women usually go for ugly nigger males

Attached: 1565722426654.jpg (768x960, 99K)

Exported american culture basically.

the sheer amount of mental gymnastics you mayo incels do is so sad hahaha you guys literally pull shit straight out of your asses to not feel like the inferior males you actually are. have fun coping forever on this board wasting your youthes away while black men have raw primal sex with white women

Attached: jkdfoasdif802.jpg (800x679, 105K)

Personal freedoms are pretty gay though, the sooner you take the elitepill the better. There are only two categories, Jews/shabbos goyim and the plebs/serfs

rest of the HIV page
>all niggers
HOL UP

Attached: file.png (979x557, 345K)

Looks nothing like a Syrian, and a very misleading illustration if it was meant to be.

Attached: Syrian football team.jpg (750x498, 533K)

hmmm

Attached: file.png (383x685, 120K)

Go back to plebbit

ahhh white genocide?

Attached: 1565022503341.jpg (600x600, 74K)

>stable relationship
>white

Attached: file.png (963x411, 101K)

>different HIV page
H O L U P
O
L
U
P

GERM MONEY NO

Attached: file.png (877x335, 91K)

Why is it always the same boring threads? Yes we get it, you hate black people. Fuck man.

The one on the right is probably a loyal wife and stays at home tending to her kids, the one on the left has forfeited childbearing to try and climb the ladder at some white collared job where she fucks the managers to get promotions.

in the propaganda maybe

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

>proof that idiots ruin free speech

This board is just a bunch of incels coping, I like to join in as I am also an incel but I am not really that bitter about it.

jej

dude can you guys honestly go even ONE DAY without saying the n word? JFC...

Stage 4 of the Kalergi Plan in full gear.

The cope is so strong I’m almost coping with u. But I’m not. Ur a loser alt right incel

Rare

Don't be raycis goys

Attached: _107203806_trump_duchess_getty (1).jpg (695x390, 36K)

You're a nigger

-WRONG ANSWER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER
>NIGGER

Attached: 1557548947603.jpg (576x1024, 88K)

Attached: 9eeb284e63f9c5e0d9e2d7cb4a3a9d7d3266cd65fc90bdac0216354a654aced7.jpg (255x204, 13K)

This is why.
/Thread

Attached: 1561566860899m.jpg (1024x740, 138K)

No idea...

Attached: 1560013889230.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Lmao

Attached: 1560008635914.jpg (866x959, 56K)

turns out its just most of the "talkign with a doc" images I think

Goddamn she is thicc

Attached: EFD6DD28-A96C-4A18-B246-D34D074ADF68.jpg (750x759, 353K)

Nice fantasy. The one the right is a fucking abo who most likely sniffs petrol

Women are easier to manipulate because they're dumber.

Most black women are

Attached: 1565813135175.png (1280x1587, 1.55M)

plebbit? i'd rather just go back to college which starts up in 2 weeks and continue fucking white girls like last year. im only here rn because its summer and im bored so im entertaining myself with your guys' suffering and desperation. you guys are here for life because you're genetic filth

Have you seen 99% of the Niger female population? The question is who the fuck would want to fuck that!?

Because the average white man is awkward and has a small cock.

Post hand with time stamp or im just gonna ignore you

Because women are less loyal to their kind, and (((they))) want to destroy white people.

>talk about genetic filth
>nigger
ok

Because wmbf relationships result in mixed race kids being raised by a wholesome family and they don't grow up to he niggers.

NOBODY WANTS TO FUCK SHEMONKEYS

Pretty uncommon

Attached: pole_of_swedish_descent.jpg (196x257, 14K)

Well it's because white women are easy to be manipulated by Society the male niggars are so dumb we have to do everything we can to get some intelligence in them. the only way to do that is by them breeding them with white women. Then the current generation of male niggars will die off and finally people of color will have some intelligence granted it's going to be white intelligence but it's still intelligence.....

Jews are pushing race mixing destroying white culture and to destroy the white race. Soon every other race shall follow suite, FUCKING JEWS REEEEEEEE

Maximum clown world. At least the dude with the camera was like fuck this shit

welcome to the site :^)

Attached: 1565841048623.png (1626x2129, 452K)

Summerfag

This is a demoralization thread posted by a memeflag. Stop responding to shillthreads dumb fuck newfags.
Enter sausage in all fields and ignore them.

>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted
>Examples for /b/-tier threads include
>Why do X girls love Y men so much?

You're the reason why jannies exist, flaggot.

Attached: spurdopter_moth.png (400x257, 121K)

>There are 45 posters in this thread
SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEE THREAAAAAAAAD

Attached: slide_thready.png (1024x1024, 1.28M)

Amazing. This guy singlehandedly boosted HIV cases in Poland to record numbers. Absolutely not based

Attached: 4da61ce3d53f4.image.jpg (512x375, 61K)

>Tanned Nip girls are niggers
user you know Japs and all east Asians hate niggers right? If you see a dark skin character it's a southern island babe or a gyaru. It's called a tan Asians can get them.

This is my feeling on women like this. It would be nice to test-ride for a couple months of course. In the long run though, she will end up fat. I could not see myself wanting to smell this woman’s hair on a daily basis. I would never want a kinky-haired little mutt. I want my children to look like me. I prefer white women.

Attached: the-more-you-notice.jpg (710x532, 140K)

Because if they started showing a white male with a nigger woman white women would flip and they'd also realize that there's no nigger women flooding the country as refugees.

What's her name? I know she's a stripper

That’s what black men and white women like

Wba her

I could desu id love to marry a black queen

Attached: 1561378442349m.jpg (1024x871, 63K)

Gooks are physically inferior, niggers are intellectually inferior.
Xenophilia is a mental disorder, no compromise.

Attached: Among men Blacks are more likely to race-mix.png (310x446, 10K)