Dude! 5g is so fast! Speeds over 1000x 4g! Fortnite loads so fast on my phone!

Dude! 5g is so fast! Speeds over 1000x 4g! Fortnite loads so fast on my phone!

Attached: 9EC47A33-A813-4E59-9260-AAFD72DB4043.jpg (910x650, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

osha.gov/dte/library/radiation/nir_stds_20021011/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5G is non-ionizing radiation.
It literally can't hurt you.

Whaddaya talkin about, smoothskin?

Attached: smugroy.jpg (800x571, 125K)

>Fortnite loads so fast on my phone!
Fortnite load depends more in your processor than on the telecommunication architecture.

Tt's time to stop gaslighting my dude pulsed microwave radiation is extremely dangerous.

It's their fucking tower, let em do what they want. Fucking zombies.

>ionizing radiation is the only possible way to get cancer
TIL cigarette smoke and HPV are ionizing radiation

ive been sleeping in a room with a 5g router and ive noticed very weak erections lately
could this be related? im only 21

5G is a radio wave.

>5G creates cigarette smoke.

Attached: 1562717686333.jpg (640x615, 39K)

HELP HELP I have a leaky bum

>new technology is dangerous

Attached: 952F597A-DB87-4754-992A-FFE882058FD6.png (512x512, 161K)

There's no such thing as non-ionizing radiation.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

A leaky bum just exploded over my bunker

>day of the rake when

Are the wavelengths small enough to weaken or break bonds in your DNA? That’s all the matters. Nothing fucking else.

Asbestos was literally DNA sized razor blades, that you could never remove from the lungs.

Dumbest post ever. Someone please screen cap this

Do you need to know what microwave means nigger?

>new technology is never dangerous

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

it's microwaves you fucking luddite

More like
>thinks I don’t understand scare me, and Facebook said it was bad
Boomers need to perish

"non-ionizing" should read "less ionizing."

THIS

They put a five g tower in my street camouflaged with tree stuff for some reason

Now I always feel sleepy docile and not as mentally sharp as I was. I really wanna move out of here.

boomers are the main proponents of 5g deathrays, they just want to kill everything before they finally croak

So does the sun you dumb fuck

This. The only type of signal that can do actual bodily harm is high end RF such as microwave radar, tropo, and satellite HPA signals. Anything X band and below is literally negligible to your health. Its Ka and above that will fuck you up.

I thought I took care of you all when I reprogrammed Cerberus. Now I’ll have to deal with it myself.

luddite retard

Ok schizo

>Dude it's ok, it's the safe kind of radiation
Imagine being this good a Goy.

/thread

What are you anti-science and progress heretic!!!!
'tis the price that must be paid. Hail SCIENCE!!

(Very strong) radio waves cause leukemia. Mostly if your job is climbing radio/cell towers every day

I hope 5G kills the poos.

Okay, nevermind. I looked it up and it turns out 5G is a microwave. I did not know that.

Source: USCOM SATCOM Operations Engineer.

Do you even know what that means?

Non-ionizing radiation is still an electromagnetic wave, it causes induction of electric currents in any electrically transductive medium, including human body.

>being this retarded

Sunlight is radioactive

Lovely. Can it effect DNA?

Do you always make blanket statements about things you know nothing about, and research it after the fact? If so, you should knock that off.

I NEED TO WATCH 4K AND SOON 8K VIDEO ON MY PHONE THAT IS ONLY 6-7 INCHES LONG DUDE WOW

5G can't cause cancer, but it might be equivalent to sticking your entire body in a very, very low-power microwave everyday.
That would explain why there's reports of it killing insects.

They are schizos, on par with antivaxxers in stupidity. No point in arguing with them

So don’t stand next to it, problem solved

You can stream games now boomer

Bullshit

Its not ionizing radiation, you fucking mong. That being said, its still very dangerous.

Yes, and staying in it too long causes sunburn. Staring at it hurts your eyes. Too much tanning causes skin cancer. Do I really need to point this stuff out to you?

No worries about foreskin cancer tho.

B-b-but vaccines made my grandson retarded. Well yes he’s mixed race, but what does that have to do with anything?

I microwaved a bunch of ants before and they didnt die

Dont you dare question the technical expertise of the incel basement dweller and the directionless midwestern adult!

No it isn’t

t. leddit

They've made tests on humans and this is how you end up.

Attached: 90bvfCK1vi0pfi_1280.jpg (1263x636, 137K)

>the sun is dangerous guys
>let’s ban the sun
Die

T. Leddit

I lived next to a tower. Like literally super close to it in my apartment.
Had been there about a year and a half, was on my 2nd contract
Soon as the tower’s built i started getting headaches that eventually turned into migraines.. Tylenol stopped relieving it. Sleep was the only ‘relief’. Then I started getting bloody noses on top of it. Not super heavy, pretty light actually. But bloody noses nonetheless.
So between my head constantly in pain and bloody noses, I stayed the rest of my time and got the fuck out.
Now living at another apartment across town- nowhere near a tower- and all that shit (almost) immediately subsided and I haven’t felt it since

I don’t give a FUCK what you retards spew about how safe it is- I can tell you for a fact it is NOT.

Did you eat them afterwards?

Would you climb up on a funcional radio tower and stay camp there for a few hours?

Kek, anti-technology fags on suicide watch

This meme always makes me lol and I’ve seen it like 5 times

I mean your body is constantly being bombarded by satellite signals, cell signals, radio signals, etc. Would they rather a 0.01% increased chance for cancer or live in an africa tier country?

the state of US education

>5G is as important as the Sun

And then you turned into a superhero right?

question OSHA then

osha.gov/dte/library/radiation/nir_stds_20021011/index.html

Attached: slide3[1].jpg (700x525, 70K)

You know what else causes those symptoms? Mold.

>5g is equivalent to the sun

no I was making a Banquet frozen meal

good point

>pulling shit out of thin-air
it's almost like you're paid to do this

Attached: 1565824800559.jpg (280x292, 19K)