Google is a Cornered Animal

>San Francisco Police, its bomb squad and the FBI surrounded the residence of Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies, just hours before he was scheduled to provide evidence to the Justice Department detailing how the tech giant has been manipulating its algorithms to promote an anti-Trump agenda and censor Conservatives on Google and YouTube.
>Google told law enforcement Vorhies was suicidal and a possible danger to others
>Google controls the police
>Police swarm whistleblower just before he submits evidence to antitrust investigators.

Someone needs to grab their ledger and see how much of the government is in their pocket.

Article link: truepundit.com/video-police-bomb-squad-there-were-snipers-on-the-rooftops/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15-11-20-38~2.png (1440x1167, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2019/08/14/google-machine-learning-fairness-whistleblower-goes-public-says-burden-lifted-off-of-my-soul/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Allowing companies to grow beyond 25 billion dollars in assets was a mistake, after that they can just buy out any government official they want

Imagine fighting billionaires on a 100k salary.

Why would he announce he's going to upload the info before he does it?

Back with Microsoft, they made a huge fuzz about anti-monopoly laws and forced the company to split up into several smaller companies with their own CEOs n stuff. So why are Google, Apple and Amazon tolerated?

The problem with this report being the bomb squad/cop raids were on August 5th (check the tweets in the article) while this dude deployed his leaks on the 13th/14th successfully with Veritas

It is curious how leaks from the White House are OK but gaddamit, we simply will not stand for leaks from Google.

Because this is fake

Seething

>leaker is actually a suicudal crazed bomber!!!!
>quick police, go “save” him!!
How can Google get away with obvious lies???

bump

On a side note to what I said about someone grabbing their books: an incentive for executives to turn against Google is offer immunity to any executive that releases the books to antitrust investigators.

So they tried to coerce him into silence by filing fake police reports so they would harrass the kid? That's like four laws being violated at least.

How much? All of it.

Wouldn't surprise me

it's because Clinton 42 allowed monopolies to form, and so they did

Google didn't do anything wrong. Drop it. Your conspiracy theories are against the law and a form of domestic terrorism. Reported.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190813-093859_Gallery.jpg (1067x1439, 1.13M)

Hey now anons - google's motto is "Don't be evil".
Therefore, they can't be evil.
Stop this nonsense. Now.

>google's motto is "Don't be evil".
Hasn't been their motto for years anymore. They changed it to "do the right thing".

another limited hangout

What monopoly does apple hold? Overpriced shit for retards?

Homosexulel google operative detected

I used to love Google and all of it's products and would have done anything for them.

Then all of a sudden they started hiring a fuckton of Indians and ever since the company has gone to pure shit unironically and literally.

Why the fuck did they give this company to parents it's beyond me there was so much talent

They clearly tried to create a situation where he could accidentally be shot. Shit like this should be treated as attempted murder.

This is why I went from An-Cap to NatSoc. We can't have nice things in a multicultural low trust society. If we get through this iteration and go full 1488, next societal slip we can become An-Cap. But not until all the niggers and jews are gone.

Attached: pol origins.jpg (2048x1438, 683K)

Cloud services

This

Hi jewgle

Attached: 1551425774981.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Deadman switch status: Activated.

If you are going to turn on a beast like Google, you sure as FUCK do not stay in your registered address until the Gov't can take your info to begin "doing something" about said beast.

This has got to be the dumbest smart person to ever walk the earth.

Google pushed upward of 10,000,000 votes to HRC.
And at a minimum, 2,650,000 votes.
Next time you say "b...b...but she won the popular vote!" in direct ignorane of the electoral college, remember that.
She lost by 10,000,000 votes.
17,000,000, if you take away her illegal alien votes.

Oh yeah, Google is lying to the police. Vorhies couldn't be fucking suicidal if he has this information to give to the Justice Department. Come the fuck on FBI.

Gas yourself you kike parasite, before you hang.

Anybody have an actual source for this that isn't Weekly World News tier?

Buy many arms, and no one can stop you.

There are always methods of taking down goliaths when our Davids aren't strong enough. David just needs the right tools and the right plans in his hands.

projectveritas.com/2019/08/14/google-machine-learning-fairness-whistleblower-goes-public-says-burden-lifted-off-of-my-soul/

I'm not sure if it matters, exactly. I mean it buys you time, but look at Gary Webb.