Potential WW3

Does anybody have this feeling that something big is going to happen soon?

Attached: Bez nazwy-1.jpg (3264x2448, 3.45M)

You mean hope?

Not really.

There's a major global market crash coming and tensions are rising all around the globe. Something will be going down soon.

I predict the happening to end all happenings is imminent, shall the numbers confirm the prophecy?

Attached: break free.jpg (461x503, 44K)

No. All the top players are raking in cash hand over fist. No one is pulling this plug anytime soon. Now, 8 or 9 months from now when the US economy is so bad that white people start looting, yeah. We'll see boots on the ground in coastal states.

Nah it's going great for them.

>New Recession on the horizon
>Potential wars on Venezuela and Iran
>Kashmir
>Hong Kong
>Global pedophile elite being exposed
>Climate change starting to fuck up the west
>new US election on the horizon
>UK brexit deadline soon

I'm sure it'll be fine, user

Attached: C8708BC9-CA2F-4AFA-BA85-2546EEE90E88.jpg (960x651, 245K)

This, turkey shooting down a russian jet was supposedly going to lead to ww 3
Russia shooting down a dutch passenger pnale was supposedly going to lead to ww3
Russia invading the ukraine was supposed to lead to ww3
The DOW was supposed to crash last year
You faggots hope for a happening thst is never going to happen

probably not, western countries are too pacified.

World war always follows an economic depression

There is no hope even for WW3. At least we can still commit sudoku

This. Economic tensions in western countries are at the highest point since WW2.
We are in a perfect debt deflation setup right now.

Everyone's nice and pacified until their lives are personally fucked up (eg losing their jobs, homes, etc).

I hope it does. It'll give us the meaning we crave

War between democratic countries is VERY unlikely. Civil wars in said countries is especially harder.
IF it happened it would mean the end of the democratic model, and I would fucking love it.

It never happens user

No.

Checked

More like I'm hoping, this world is so messed up I am finding it harder and harder each day to get out of bed. I just want it all to end.

There won't be an actual world war 3 being fought out between industrialized nations for one simple reason.
It's too expensive.
Those airplanes, tanks and soldiers cost WAY TOO MUCH to be wasted against other airplanes, tanks and soldiers that can fight and shoot back efficiently enough.
That's why the world only has proxy wars and perhaps cyberwars, but never actual wars between high tech nations anymore.

YOU ARE HERE FOREVER.
NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.

>Talk about banning guns in America.
>India and Pakistan fighing over Kashmir, both hold nukes.
>White genocide bringing more and more people to the alt right.
>Iran, UK and the US
>Muslims hating white and western countries more and more

Attached: B7CDB8A9-D937-49D1-9912-4CE76E6D7695.jpg (1024x800, 78K)

North Korea to "accidentally" nuke nips
China to wage war to India
This time the main set for a World War won't be Europe

it feels like a big earthquake will struck my country desu

No it's not happening until 2060's.
The hundred year anniversary has to pass then a decade or so afterwards of buildup.

Wars will still happen but not world war.

yeah. the economy tanking will be the spark that ignites everything else. the 2020's are gonna be one hell of a decade. Hope we survive it.

It'll be just a lame shit like the financial crisis of 2008.

You understand the next World War wont be like the others? It'll give birth to the New World Order. WW3 will be very short, but the worst of all.

Germans are tamed to the point of faggotry so WW3 is not going to happen.

We r all lined up if history is an accurate guide. Especially with all the dumb slide threads and glow faggot and yid posts lately.

Nothing ever happens. You will die surrounded by a sea of 70 IQ monkeys.

TInfoiling about The Rapture happening and at the same time the (((goverment))) plays a UFO attack making it seem Christians got ayyy`d

It would give them a reason to lower the age of consent considering there would be a mass population loss, Which is ironic since it would lead to mass condom and (((the pill))) using, Their actual end goal, Stop Reproduction

after 7 years those who have not converted to Christ will perish.

Attached: 1563527474973.jpg (720x720, 134K)

Not WW3 quite yet but Kashmir and Hong Kong are worth watching

>Russia shooting down a dutch passenger pnale was supposedly going to lead to ww3
It was Ukraine

Attached: 9.jpg (994x1042, 158K)

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID
You niggas are posting in a slide thread

Nothing ever happens.
It sometimes feels as if something has happened but we time travelled back and the crisis was averted. Some kind of Edge of Tomorrow shit.

tinfoil
With the media taking note of epstein his "accidental" death, And not saying RIP Bye, It makes me believe that he will be SHOWN alive and well AND working with the Clintons still. This will cause a GIGANTIC numb in people never believing somebody really is dead or not.

What happened to the thread last night about the guy saying something was going to happen in 2 hours?