Why aren't white people interested in having children

Why aren't white people interested in having children

Attached: IMG_20190801_202752.png (1080x1493, 1.02M)

that thing is 100% automated. her brain sizzled to a stop around age 16. too much input.

whats the logic behind doing this instead of just using contraception? surgery hurts more, you can never change your mind, it costs way more...

That girl has been confirmed jewish a million times sage

She wanted to take a picture and show off online. In other words, she's a woman and women love nothing more than to make big deals and get attention from it.

For attention

I hate when white women tell me they will never have children.

They always give dumb reasons.

Starts with a J and ends with ews

We have fancy things to keep us occupied.

Having children is now an economic choice instead, thats the problem.

inb4

>whats the logic behind doing this
Do you think that logic is a factor with these people?

she's obviously mentally ill. no person in their right mind would do this willingly

Is this like the replacement fad for tattoos?

>Having children is now an economic choice if you're White or Asian
ftfy

Utopian pacifism, and an "I want to live like I'm 25 for the rest of my life" mentality

Nobody wants to deal with more fucking assholes clogging up traffic. Fuck your kids you self entitled twat. Kids fucking suck anyway.

It would be a waste of time to bother with this barren lemming. The doctor that did this should be put against the wall, however.

decades of indoctrination on how children are dead weights (although, you'll never ever get the pension treatment the boomers had,and one's offspring are very practically speaking, the best and most effective form of social security ever, but that's in the small print), and most recently the making children is bad for the environment, which would be a debatable point of view, if it didn't usually came from people saying at the same time that we have failing birthrates and that we need to import africans to keep the population up.

i hate children they are annoying af

Everyone has always wanted to live the best life, for all of history. It's just that consumerism and welfare has replaced anything that might have been the old foundation for happiness.

>Why aren't white liberals interested in having children
fixed

I already have children so would gladly cum dump deep in this woman twice a day till she hits the wall.

American medical organizations are extremely pozzed, and they are the second strongest lobbyists of our government, behind defense. Nothing is changing, not with doctors.

Her surgery didn't make her immune to the AIDS she'll be getting form the thousands of other guys who agree with you.

Because I'm spending all my money (unsuccessfully) raising other peoples kids with my taxes.

Secularism

Attached: The-Bates-Family.jpg (1024x835, 221K)

Wonder how she'll feel in her 30's and 40's when most of her acquaintances have settled down and formed families?

>adopts 5 Africans

Because white women are dumb

Taking contraception all the time and still possibly getting pregenant versus physically impossible to get prego can fuck everyone. She just wants to be a total roastie.

She'll be the cool wine aunt

Kike brainwashing explains just about everything. People are weak, insane and flamboyant because their brains have been completely scrambled by this giant funhouse. Think of how incredibly far away most people are from nature. Humans were never meant to live in an artificial world, let alone a petri dish of endless pleasure and fear.

Attached: 181468113.jpg (500x597, 114K)

The absolute law of nature; survival of the fittest. How do you think Europeans became so adaptive and successful? The cold harsh north culled the weak and stupid, gradually weeding out bad genes. Gradual, because they could still breed before they succumbed to their own ineptitude.
The filtering of those too weak and stupid to benefit civilization lead to improved medicine which in turn allowed what poor genetic material that remained to perpetuate itself once again.
This is a filtering out of poor genetic material once again. Forcing this on a people would make their cultire weaker, allowing them the option only make them stronger. Those with fit values and drive to survive and flourish are still having kids and conversely the dense and gullible are sterilizing themselves before their genes can weasel their way back into the pool they way it used to.

True.
She will be hitting that wall hard as fuck.

>like i just wanna live my life cus parties and drinking are more fulfilling than starting a family

this i'm glad she is not having children they would have ended up degenerates mentally ill and a drag to society we don't need more people like this

>white people
she is jewish

Based kikes sterilizing themselves.

Attached: 1560144056819.jpg (750x747, 325K)

Their parents hated having to raise them so they think having kids will be miserable.

Where's your leaf?