What the fuck is this? Middle school?

What the fuck is this? Middle school?

Attached: asian-math-man.jpg (2584x1829, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

squareallworthy.tumblr.com/post/183529771487/taking-ubi-seriously-part-9-yang-redux
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Business insider

I fucking love Yang

Attached: 1558002583793.png (636x550, 325K)

Attached: Tenshi low quality.png (1110x704, 90K)

Well, Trump agrees. That little chink has no chance

Fuck off discord tranny

Attached: 5ED0CC3C-628B-47FC-BC89-42A524BD96DC.jpg (1536x2048, 362K)

Oh shit we need a roast live on air between these two

Modern politics are a fucking joke.

Remember how candidates would start calling Trump nicknames and insulting him right before they dropped out in the republican primary in 2016? It's the same sort of desperation to get some attention by playing Trump's game. And always a sign that a campaign was in serious trouble.

Remember when Marco Rubio went the "insult Trump" route during the 2016 election?
He imploded shortly after.

I think he's trying to sound tough to regain some of his shattered dignity after he cried.

Attached: yang 2020.png (678x478, 454K)

Trump should make the 'slant eyes' face and say "ching chong ching chong ching" in return.

the guy who won all those hot dog eating contests is asian, japanese but still asian. i honestly think yang would have a shot unironically

based tenshi poster

I mean obviously Yang is an anti-white actor regardless and possibly a spy and Yang Gang psy op shit is for cucks but this is based.

Still don't vote for that Mong.

yang is pushed by chinks and the CCP to subvert USA

But little asians with big mouths are good at hot dog eating contests.

Is
Is
Is
Is
Who taught you English? You subhuman

>calling Trump fat
>to a crowd of fatasses at a state fair

what did he mean by this?

He’s trying to use the Trump strategy of insulting people to get more publicity.

I want to see it now they need to have an eating contest at the debates

>$5 for a burnt corn dog
>$5 for dry cheese on a stick
>$4 for a mini paper cup of lemonade
The state of the US

chinky chinky
good at maff
flea money!!

Trump made childish jokes during the last election, and look how far he got.

This.

Trump just started selling Fredo shirts, the only way to beat a white trash carney like that is out carney him

M-maybe we're both gonna make it bros we can't all be Venezuela 2.0 right???

He’s at a fair so they drive up the prices, but isn’t that what Canadians pay normally at their local supermarkets?

he's trying to become a leftist version of trump, so sink down to trump's level to appeal to his base. this is a smart tactic and it seems like he's the only one doing it. he's not as good at it as trump though.

isn't that fat shaming? Not very progressive Mr Yang.

The purpose of signal boosting Yang was always to make the establishment look stupid, just like Trump my newfrens. I would say: mission accomplished!
Don't forget mommy. She wrecked Kamala last week. We doin gud .

nothing is dry at a state fair because everything's deep fried

Trump has roasted all his opponents. He's fair game.

He would demolish this chink in a relevancy contest.

$200 for a burnt corndog
$300 for dry cheese on a tick
$1000 for a mini paper cup of lemonade
The state of canuckistan

>voting for a chink OR a woman
Lol no

Who taught you Moshe, to gargle baby boy benis?

Attached: rabcirc.jpg (600x400, 30K)

also what the fuck is the deal with american politicians and corn dogs. it's like the gayest possible food you could eat in terms of people taking unflattering photos of you, and it's not even a common food... you see it in quebec naturally but it's basically a fairground novelty in america. is there someone making them all do this?

the rhetoric when you are hovering around 1%

>Cheese on a stick
>just cheese
>on a stick

Explain yourselves mutts

They're signaling to the elites they're willing to suck cock to get donor money.

its deep fried

Rude kike.
If referring to a set of political beliefs (in this case the politics of more than one person) it is a plural, and therefore correct to say "politics are".
It is even correct to say "politics are" when referring to the singular verb, although it is more antiquated.

reminder not to vote for yang

Post maple festival prices, you disgusting leaf faggot.

No at our fairs that'd be considered a ripoff even in our cuckbucks. Only our two major theme parks have prices that high.

>t. MAGA shooter

projection. deal with reality first. fucking triggered.
>n-n-n-o-o buutt daddy trump will bring down food prices
faggot, they've gone up and up and up since he took office

it's under regular lightbulbs. It's not even heating lamps. they're getting cold and dry.

Attached: bill_clinton.jpg (502x640, 52K)

probly a fried piece of cheese on a stick, we also have fried butter

Oh yeah, Donald Trump is much better than Yang, mhm, let's just look at their average speech.

>Andrew Yang
Let me go on a 45 minute rant about automation using real statistics that demonstrate there's a real problem we're facing. Then let me introduce a few ways that our economy could do better and show you an alternative that may offset the worst effects of the coming economic changes in this country. Also, I don't like Trump, and I'm going to win. He's so fat, the only thing he could beat me in is an eating contest.

>Donald Trump
BY THE WAY, have you SEEN my HANDS? They're a PERFECTLY APPROPRIATE SIZE and, you know what else, they say that if your hands are big something else is big, and I guarantee you there's no problem there. Let's BOMB Iran! I'm a peaceful man. Have you SEEN (insert professional here)? VERY weak. LAME!!!

Sowry?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

We have jobs here. Taxes to pay. We all can't just live off welfare and spend our muttbucks on festival food. Even so, I'd rather pay $6 for a corn in a country I know I won't get shot up at when I go to a fucking festival.

>talks about automation
>still for mass migration
retard

Based

>liberals
>majority of voters are 18-24
yes.

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why nothing ever gets done in this country.

Attached: 6669D582-CB2D-49FD-98D5-DDD0DD813D1B.jpg (525x584, 22K)

Trump did the same shit. The minds of Americans are middle school minds. The average American doesn't even read 1 book per year. Politics has to be childish as otherwise Americans won't understand anything

considering that liberals have the minds of little children... yes.

Chinaman not known for humor
On my fortune cookie

Attached: SmartSelect_20190815-085452_Brave.gif (307x320, 1.77M)

this. I hope someone wrecks him with this obvious bullshittery next debate.

Trump did the same thing
>I've never seen a more disgusting eater than Kasich
>Lyin' Ted

Trump a poopoo smelly

And it won't work because Yangs biggest appeal was ignoring that and focusing on his various platform proposals. He's trading his strength for the same thing that's destroyed Democrats for the past three years.

Fuck this whole thread is r/thedonald. Welcome magapede newfrens, please lurk for 2 years before posting to preserve board quality. And don't forget to take your redpills. Btw, did you know that despite making up only 13% percent of the US population blacks commit 52% of all the homicides?

Attached: 355fj4.gif (260x260, 2.84M)

I've seen the grocery prices in your shit country. Yeah, I bet you never have time to go to a festival when you have to work a week to pay for a day's worth of food.

And a not crying constest

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190810175239-andrew-yang-crying-8-10-2019.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

But, nobody actually looks at a weak chink like that and buys it. Yang supporters are as pathetic as Bernie supporters.

"Dahnald Trump is a fat. He is a fat. Only ting he beat me at is eating foud" - Yang

yes. yang imagines himself to be the bully

Attached: 1565679362194.png (783x712, 446K)

what he said is probably true tho, trump is like 75 and fat

Drumpf actually beat Yang in campaigning. 42 times the support in the same amount of time on the campaign trail.

He’s fucking 75, what do you expect?

Attached: yang dmz.jpg (1200x630, 168K)

There's basicly 0% chance of Trump losing in 2020 but I want Yang to get the nomination. Him and Tulsi are the only ones who would stand a chance in debates against Trump. The bantz would be amazing

Attached: IMG_20190814_203741_030.jpg (1071x1280, 391K)

Yeah but thats different since they were organic. That was trump's personality built up over a decade+ in the media. Yang coming out of nowhere and tossing insults doesnt seem as genuine since people can see what hes doing. Also you DO NOT want to step into the ring with trump in a battle of insults. Even leftists had to admit he was one of the best political counter punchers to ever run for president

My grandpa is 82 and could be the shit out of the fat bastard Trump. All he does is sit on his fat ass thinking of ways to fuck the middle class even more

DONALD TRUMP IS A FAT NIGGER

Donald Trump loves to suck Melanie’s fat cock

Yes. Politics is equivalent to middle school 99.99% of the time. Name calling and finger pointing. No responsibility for anything. It’s a child’s game to control life

It was so powerful when he cried on stage

That’s why I knew I was voting yang

yang taking it straight to trump cuz he knows hes the dem pick. Yang gang 2020

Which state?

>kike
sorry, who are you?

Attached: 332.png (580x589, 82K)

Iowa state fair, learn to read captions

Your run of the mill liberal never mentally advanced beyond about 7th grade.

Polling 1% nationwide for someone who isn't even the official candidate is still a big deal though

squareallworthy.tumblr.com/post/183529771487/taking-ubi-seriously-part-9-yang-redux

brain let? YANG SAID WAS TRUEEEE INCEL REE

he is trying to out trump trump and failing even harder than when Paul Ryan tried it

cringe collection updated

Attached: ygttplol.png (474x476, 249K)

Chang is such a billionair ass licker, tech dudebro. Wants to enhance the cronyism of cancertalism even more.

i would take 1k a month from his personal stash unironically however.

$5 corndog? They probably buy them in bulk from Costco in boxes of 30 for $12

Reminder that everything is the same or worse as under Obama

Attached: 1565329095131m.jpg (450x1024, 91K)

well that and a dick measuring contest. what is the worth of a man if he cant deliver on promises like neet bucks and free gibs.

>Btw, did you know that despite making up only 13% percent of the US population blacks commit 52% of all the homicides?
this raging xir is correct.
this is why we need emperor yingding.
if he outlaws the guns the niggers won't be able to get em and we'll all be safe again!

Attached: ching-chang-chong.png (4464x232, 46K)

What a waste posting this here, think of all the plebbit karma you could’ve gotten

humpty drumpfty btfo

Ironically fat people are the ones most likely to laugh at a fat joke