How can you say the Holocaust never happened when Hitler himself said he'd annahilate the Jews?

How can you say the Holocaust never happened when Hitler himself said he'd annahilate the Jews?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1565441058564.webm

>Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!

-Adolf Hitler Jan 30, 1939

Attached: 1559197322196.jpg (1400x1015, 705K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218976881
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218968016
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
thesaurus.com/browse/annihilate
bitchute.com/video/zKcxCnP2PfeP/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off kike

Attached: F06EDF9E-335D-44AD-A075-F41C84DDF13A.png (900x600, 531K)

You didn't refute any of my points. How do you expect anyone to believe you? Provide a sound explanation and I will

>Annihilation
>What is linguistic disambiguation?

>Hitler himself said he'd annahilate the Jews
100% false.

After WW2 was under way, the jews that had refused to leave were put into camps, just like the Japanese-Americans the US put into camps. They were seen (rightfully) as a security risk.

They were treated well by POW standards, better than the US treated the Japanese, see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218976881

Typhus was a major problem in the early 20th century, see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218968016

The camps were riddled with typhus (a disease spread by lice, hence ALL the camps having Zyklon B on site, it's a pesticide) and eventually as the war turned against Germany (24/7 bombings by the allies, invasions on 3 fronts, food and material supplies cut-off etc.) you saw a lot of disease and starvation in the camps... just like you saw in the German civilian population and what you would have saw in the US camps had the US come under such duress.

"The holocaust" and all of its myths (gas chambers, electric floors, lampshades etc.) were created post-war for political purposes and to punish Germany. Jews died, but not systematically, and not anywhere near the numbers claimed.

Jews were detained. Jews starved. Jews were not gassed by the millions. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and were de-loused with zyklon b just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world. The Germans were blockaded and starving, therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase the political power of the jews and their ability to manipulate others for their benefit post WW2.

See these threads for much more:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Attached: camps then now.jpg (942x750, 368K)

why not shoot them in their homes instead of transporting them to camps?
if his goal was to kill them why build hospitals in the camps?
Hitler wanted the jews out of Europe, just like every other nation who has had to deal with the tribes subversive tactics.
also, seems fair to me since the tribe declared war on him first.

>in europa
ergo, kicking them the fuck out lmao

Go see a doc to see if he can repair your holocausted brain.

Attached: zzzHoloAuschwitz.jpg (2000x1481, 886K)

>Vernichtung means annihilation

That's a common miss-translation. You've been conned by allied-jewish propaganda.
It means annhilation now, but it did not mean annihilation 100 years ago, 200 years ago. Just look up old dictionaries and see for yourself.

> "Vernichtung" does not only translate into "annihilation". It means "unmaking", and in the context it is used, it means the unmaking, as in the removal, of "the Jewish race" and here is the important part "in Europe." Not the annihilation of the jewish race in Europe, but the undoing of their plots and their presence in European society.

thesaurus.com/browse/annihilate
>1520s, from an obsolete adjective meaning "reduced to nothing" (late 14c.), originally the past participle of a verb, anihil, from Old French annichiler (14c.), from Late Latin annihilare "to reduce to nothing," from Latin ad- "to" (see ad-) + nihil "nothing" (see nil). Related: Annihilated; annihilating.

Vernichtung means to reduce into nothing - ver nichtung
Benothing used to be a word in english that meant the same - reduce to nothing
Annihilate means exactly the same, to anihilate - to reduce to nothing.

Neither of them originally meant to destroy, but over time the most common translation of these words have been warped into just that, just as "decimate" now means destroy while it used to have a significantly different meaning.

Neither Vernichtung nor Annihilate originally meant "to destroy", it meant to reduce to nothing -, ie, to unmake, to undo, to remove, banish.

i'm fucking sick of being agitated and lied to by demonic bolshevik kikes, for my entire life and every single day i interact with the world at large. I want to do nothing more for the remainder of my life other than literally peel and flay the skin and flesh from kike bodies while they're alive

they are such an incomprehensible evil that they may only be permitted otherworldly suffering, i spit in the face of your deadbeat demiurge false demon-god and i dedicate my body and soul to your destruction

Attached: 1510321641590.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

It happened and i don’t care about it.

That is, neither Vernichtung nor Annihilate meant Destroy when Hitler uttered that word. It meant remove. But you know how it is with the jews, they change the words as they see fit. Now google even translates Führer to mean dictator.

How can you say the Holocaust happened when survivors themselves told the truth?
bitchute.com/video/zKcxCnP2PfeP/

Attached: 1559904717926.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

Attached: madagascar.jpg (835x716, 141K)

He was just kidding man.

>100% false.

Literally didn't disprove what I said. You are just switching the topic. He specifically says he'll annihilate them

Interesting, got a link ?

So if there wasn't a war then he was going to keep them in Europe? Thats retarded

Attached: burned bc typhus af.jpg (1716x921, 437K)

>Hitler himself said he'd annahilate the Jews?
>jews still exist
therefore, the holocaust didn't happen. simple as.

That quote isn't proof of a Holocaust. To me he seems to be saying, if they want war, we'll give them war and they will lose.

He lost the war so he could annihilate all of them, but he killed 6 milluions. Are you stupid?

>memeflag

It was self-defense. Just like the other 108 countries that kicked you out.