>All politicians are fak-

You have to admit they are real and honest. They speak on behalf of the average American because they live it as well, unlike other politicians that take private jets and live like gods and kings.

Attached: 1559574188651.png (557x811, 543K)

"Hey let's book a flight coach and take a photo so the dumb "intellectuals" on Reddit think we are real.

nah, their rich elites too, just not rich enough to own their own private jet.

Communist can't afford their own jet, what a surprise.

This is damage control as Bernie has been caught using 1st class multiple times prior to this

Hey, VSauce Michael here!

Attached: 1536984767208.jpg (460x432, 31K)

>I want people who are supposed to change my life for the better to be just as poor and helpless as I am!

Exactly

FUCK BERNICE SANDERS!

>You have to admit they are real and honest. They speak on behalf of the average American because they live it as well, unlike other politicians that take private jets and live like gods and kings.

Attached: sandR8-2-392x600.png (392x600, 256K)

>ooohhhh nnnooooo they fly regular flights. Quick surrender all your guns and burn down the constitution and sheiiit.

Sad.

It’s good when everyone is equally poor

Do you know how many old kikes look exactly like this?

This

FAke and gay

you realize all senators and representatives can fly first class without having to pay for it right?
they're literally just doing this as a photo op

Career politicians with three houses are just like us!

Attached: BCw0bzw.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

I used to in favour of Bernie then jumped on Trump train after Hillary facesat him.

hmm... both got the WINDOW seat, white privilege much? Why can't they sit in the middle like a normal American?

fake news
both are multi millionaires, what are they selling to make that kinda cheddar? Its not from their govt salaries.

Attached: 1562108120231.jpg (618x412, 114K)

/thread

he's flying to his 3rd beach house he just purchased for $4 million

This. Private planes aren’t cheap to buy, staff, or maintain. Same with the big yachts. Most people don’t know that just having a few million doesn’t make you rich, morelike upper middle class.

That Hillary campaign shit was like straight out of Best Korea

Attached: rts1jzd2.jpg (1862x1048, 205K)

Duh, security has to take the aisle and middle seat to serve as a buffer to keep the rabble like you away from them.

>monetary wealth
>inherent value

wowee

Whoa they really care about saving money! That's why Bernie paid his staffers under $15 an hour and why Warren set up phony internships to avoid paying her staffers at all! These are the smart solutions America needs to get out of debt!

Attached: image.png (726x750, 124K)

I'll bet they hated sitting there for the 10 seconds it took to get the picture

yup. id almost respect them more if they just fucking said "yeah we're a little too important to fly coach, quit bitching about us paying a little bit more for comfort and privacy."

my only problem with Sanders is the idea of free college.
I mean what the fuck?
In the shit city I live I already pay for k to 12 education for the rats other people decided to spawn.
Now college too?
You have a fucking kid you pay for their shit not me!!!!!!!!

Attached: fukenzeoffen.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

these seats are not economic ones
they are at least premium economy
or mutts are so big that the seats are this far from each other...