Polls Manipulation #2 / Salvini Election / FULL POWERS

Anons of Jow Forums, this is a delicate moment. You all know that polls are faked to redirect public opinion according to elites' plans (because normies usually align with mainstream's opinions). Well, if you want to give your little contribution, and get Salvini a better chance of getting full powers:

1] Go to ilfattoquotidiano.it/2019/08/15/il-sondaggio-governo-m5s-con-pd-e-leu-o-subito-al-voto-dite-la-vostra/5389300/
2] Select "Elezioni anticipate".
3] Click "Vota".
4] Solve the Captcha.
5] Click "Vota".
6] Give a real email address (yours, or use a disposable one, like getnada.com).
7] Click "Vota".
8] Confirm the vote in the email you received clicking "Conferma il voto".
9] Rinse and repeat with different email addresses if you want.
0] Clear your cookies/history if you repeat the procedure.

B] Italian anons only: spam this on Salvinians boomers's FB groups.
A] Internetional anons: translate the above instructions and spam them in your trusted groups.

Thanks. Praise Kek!

Attached: matteosalviniofficial_61575093_2445696828831968_454849487496586123_n.jpg (1070x716, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jei_gw1qZ48
poll.fm/10385786/results
womenarestupid.site/blog/trying-to-revive-the-patriarchy-is-insane
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Salvini is a russhill and has active investigation going on about oil deal with them to get huge profits to Lega and push their russhill even more. Voted Governo M5s-Pd-Leu.

Attached: 1543575695889.jpg (700x394, 43K)

Everyone you don't like is a Russian: Trump-supporters, Salvini, your father...

Attached: 94ab3b2654b60a36084b18c85a8eb893.jpg (200x267, 10K)

Fpwp

Fuck off Chukhonets faggot!

Its true, just like other big western eu "nationalists". Self claimed russophile

Attached: 1551935181633.jpg (600x498, 323K)

Choose your next prime minister

Attached: conesalvini.png (432x232, 156K)

To be fair, his father probably is russian

>i am italian nationalist

Attached: 1539309522542.png (701x488, 447K)

italian nationalist in EU parliament

Attached: 1542187415445.jpg (840x420, 96K)

shit stains on blouse from rim jobbing

Do you like being pounded by niggers? I bet you do.

Bump.

dont have any niggers here ;) you like getting pounded by russians i see, what a italian nationalist. spineless little insect

>getting pounded by russians
Said the Estonian.

just ignore him
he knows his destiny well and has nothing left to do but shitposting

>Estonian
Together with the Finns they seem to me the ones with the largest inferiority complex

i have such a inferiority complex im not sucking any dick. kek, go back on knees little italian whore thats where your place is, disgusting bitch i spit on you. for you everyone whos not on knees and having dick in mouth like you has a inferiority complex. enjoy getting overrun by niggers, salvini is gone

You seem a bit confused. Calm down and drink a glass of water
And when you’ve calmed down, please tske responsibility and accept your fair share of gibmegrants and contribute more to the EU

If Estonia accepted the same number of rapefugees we have, they wouldn't exist anymore.

ahaha, your little italian "nationalist" tried to recruit our people who are in EU and in goverment now, but ours arent russhills. we are with Visegrad Group countries, no migration quotas and fighting against where EU is heading. yes surprising for you, you can be nationalist and fight against migration and not be sucking any dicks ;) FYI there are less than 100 refugees in Estonia, ahahaha

Bump for new Elections!

youtube.com/watch?v=jei_gw1qZ48
this tier of dicksucking, pls join us sucking rusdick. embarassing little shit

Visegrad group should be sent back to Warsaw pact for a new bumpkin-free Europe

you wish. salvini will put putin as president so enjoy that ahaha

Done.
Are we the new Russians?

Something doesn't compound. It's like if they are automatically adding 3 votes to the leftist coalition for every "early election" vote.

Just disregard the EU/globalist shills, they've been here for some months now.

Attached: euidf.jpg (617x310, 145K)

I don't waste time responding to the provocations of a frustrated fool like you. If you were in front of me I was smashing your head, too bad that thousands of miles separate us. Stay in your country since you like it so much and take care of your frustration so you stop feeling inferior
you will not receive any reply from me

Attached: giovane-uomo-estone-dei-capelli-rossi-tipici-75544401.jpg (957x1300, 132K)

Amen

>EU/globalist shills
as if i am any of them. i dont like globalism or eu but im not going to start sucking dicks and have ideas of changing president with foreign leaders, stupid faggot. feels like italian "nationalism" is just dicksucking. no people stand for their own people in goverment, all have some kind of agenda theyre pushing and salvini is a russhill

>what's politics

From what I gather from Estonianon’s wisdom, most of it must be about sucking cocks

little mosquito buzzing. if i saw you id bash your skull open with 1,1kg wrench , just little slap and youre gone. thousands of kms seperate us and maybe thats why youre a russhill? no history with these people, embarassing "nationalist" wishing to have putin as their president. what a nationalism there in italy. just enjoy your niggers since salvini wont win. i dont support such "nationalists"

for you mby politics is sucking foreign dick and wishing foreign leaders as your president but not here. youre too used to the dicksucking i see, normal stuff for you and youre surprised why people think otherwise

Are you mad because USSR doesn't jizz no more in your ass? Or are you envious? Do you want Russian attentions?

i type what i see, not going to start putting it beautifully. its pure dicksucking, pushing agenda for other countries on the fruity surface of nationalism. there has been no nationalism in italy if you call that nationalism

14 posts, out of 36, by this ID alone. Go have some sex!

if someone replies to me then i will answer. go suck dick

Bump.

Bumperino

You’re quite monotonous my dear friend

Bump.

Attached: 1565701049136m.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

Bumperino for Salvino.

Le Bump

Bump to give Salvini some Ki

Attached: manuela_arcuri_playboy.jpg (1181x1623, 396K)

SISISISISSISISISISISISISSISISISI

Well, it was funny until it lasted. We are fucked. poll.fm/10385786/results

It's a left leaning newspaper right?

Yes. But is nonetheless widely read online and in its printed version.

What's a right wing newspaper in Italy?

Il giornale
il tempo
il primato nazionale

>Estonia
What the fuck is Estonia anyway, what culture do you have, what relevance?
Literally nobody gives a fuck about you, people don't even know you exist, while even the most idiotic obese ameritard knows what Italy is, stop trying to feel relevant by getting into an Italian thread.
A literal who, if your country didn't exist nobody would care, nothing would've changed.

The lefty newspaper has like 54 Mil views Monthly.
Dunno about unique visits.

But the 3 nationalist ones get kinda the same traffic.
Lol that lefty newspaper is pretty big

fuck the patriarchy

womenarestupid.site/blog/trying-to-revive-the-patriarchy-is-insane

How about we spampost on twitter with a pro-Salvini/pro-new elections hashtag?

Twitter is a leftist circlejerk. It's not going to do that much. But if we came out with good hastags, why not.

I have a better idea.
How about we spampost on twitter with an ITAEXIT/NO€URO hashtag?

The no euro one is too far fetched. Right now, it's literally impossible for that to happen, and it's not the core of the problem here. I propose we push the idea that M5S and PD are anti-democracy, since they don't want the people to speak with elections like Salvini does. We need to come up with a nice sounding hashtag that takes from that idea.

#liberidiscegliere, referencing the democratic process of voting. #dittaturapresidenziale, #dimaiopifferaio.

Bumperino.