Your reaction?

youtube.com/watch?v=x4mJ0heURvA

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (250x288, 152K)

People with downs syndrome are sweet and innocent. Mocking them is horrible and something a jew would do.

Something is odd

Attached: SmartSelect_20190803-124441_YouTube.jpg (366x333, 84K)

I thought that was just your average amerimutt

I was going to say some edgy shit but i feel bad for the kid

nobody cares kys faggot

wtf now I want a son with downs

Attached: 1557692907129.jpg (258x245, 23K)

Just a kid with a disability
This.

>when the doors open and he's sitting there with american flags and a fan
Damn I wish I could enjoy the simple things as much as this kid

i thought it was sweet. dad sounds like a fucking retard too, though

You can get one easy. Tons of single roasties over 30 nowadays.

>no mom in video
>house looks like a dude pad
at least he's being a dad

I wish him the best and hope everyday his life is filled with joy.

Also fuck niggers and gas kikes.

That was sweet and that boy seemed so happy.

I feel like a hug fucking asshole but all I could think was
>trump rally

how should i react?

A downs kid whose parents should be feeding him better at the very least.

That little autist/retard put a smile on my face!

Attached: 1564091295508.jpg (312x296, 11K)

making fun of a kid with downs is fucking nigger/kike tier. He was sitting there playing with flags. Can you even fathom getting joy out of something so simple?

I want a son now.

Kek

hope he has a good life

it is

Actually really sweet

>BASED
cute, and a real patriot

i'd actually throw my kid off a cliff if he came out my dishwasher as a downie
fuck retards and fuck jews

Attached: 235235325235.png (205x246, 4K)

LMAO

Why does the Government get kicks making child retards?

You're a fucking piece of shit if you make fun of people like this.

Happy for the kid.

Attached: 8clFw0e.jpg (680x510, 32K)

>celebration for going to college
he's right, but I laughed

something something jews probably

we'll put our flag on anything i guess

Attached: 1564762433874.jpg (647x1024, 84K)

that dog got out of there ASAP

yup

do you think he fucks his downie son. that would be super hot

"hey boi daddy got a meat sausage for you"
retard downie laughter
"its a special kinda sausage, you need to suck it and no biting"
more retard downie laughter and clapping
"oh yeah downie bitch, suck daddys sauasge good!"
retard tries to make retard noises but has a mouthful of daddy cock
"here comes daddys special sausage sauce boi!"
retard procesed to get a facial of non downie cum

downie laughes and claps with his face filled with cum and sweat while the american anthem plays in the background

They're so easy to please, with just the simple things, and their reactions are true and not faked, like the cellphone zombie kids of today.

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE! faggots like Richard Spencer think they look wise and sophisticated by saying that they're going to have compulsory abortions for down syndrome when they achieve total rule over all white people.

They have no clue how viscerally repulsive their genocidal hatred of these sweet souls is to the average, healthy white person.

You might as well be saying that you're going to legalize pushing grandmothers down flights of stairs.

BONUS: All the SCIENCE! faggots who hate downies love IVF (usually because they're impotent and can't conceive children naturally) which, while not necessarily producing downies, produces more fat, sickly, and weak children than natural sex.

Attached: Spencer-Fag.jpg (2048x1234, 451K)

> the door is locked, of course
man, down syndrome is just sad
the kid is like an overgrown pet who probably has a higher probability of hurting himself if unsupervised than the actual dog

who will take care of him after the parents are gone?

t. downie

Well said.

If that was my kid he'd be working in the field until he was old enough to drag away one of the townswomen to procreate with.

When was the last time any of you polacks had this much fun over something simple?

Attached: killniggersandjews.jpg (205x246, 12K)

For the last 10 years here in Canada is pregnancy is detected as being a downy the pregnancy is normally terminated. If the parent refuses to terminate they must sign a waver stating they will pay for all extra educational and healthcare costs above what a normal child would cost.
because of our public healthcare system I think faggots shod be forced to do the same or be put down. Faggots cost our healthcare system (the taxpayer) 280%+ more than a straight person due to STDs and lifestyle choices.

Attached: climate change expert.jpg (615x615, 90K)

I'm here, aren't I?

Wrong, they are terrible monsters, one beat me when I was in preschool.

you know who else is easy to please?
niggers
just give the low IQ monkies some malt liquor and newports (plus some watermelon if you're felling really gracious) and look at their true and authentic reactions
fuck retards and fuck you faggot

based as fuck
abort faggots now

As if the average vaccinated American Zoomer is any better off.

Attached: GenZ_Atonia.jpg (4032x3024, 1.24M)

people who make fun of mental handicapped people can fucking burn in hell

That will be me at a real happening thread.

God bless him
God Bless his dad
God bless America

then stop being racist lmao
niggers are retards at way higher rates

underrated. this nigger is DEEP in the red, white, and blue.

Attached: 1563928850310.jpg (500x375, 20K)

Kys degenerate sob

How can you tell if a human inside of a womb will grow up to be gay? Please explain.

Donald Trump: Origins

I think it's very touching, and the man seems to be a good father.

funny how that just became a new law out of nowhere without being able to do anything about it. canada is a joke

your country is a downie version of albania

Genetically different species. At least up to the 90s they'd drop dead around the age of 20 but then some asshole worked out it was their human-centric diet killing them, worked up a downie diet, and now they fucking live to pensionable age.

Entirely preventable, too, there are routine screenings for this chromosomal abberation. The only folks interested in perpetuating them are welfare leeches, nutjob women, and presumably paedophiles. Yeah, I'm a monster, but I'm a monster who's right about this bullshit. Life really is hard enough when you belong here, perpetuating a new species in our midst is madness.

Attached: 1563949617594.jpg (1434x1464, 207K)

wtf is wrong with you OP? Leave don's people alone. They didn't choose to be born this way and they need our help and protection. He's genuinely happy with American flags and he's clearly a patriot. The happiness on his face from one of those blow up thingies was genuine and real. None of the Doomers here have had any kind of genuine happiness if years or even decades.

The kid is genuinely pure, he doesnt know about redpills or the absolute state. He's pure

Jesus Christ I bet the dad doesn’t even talk to the dog like that. How demeaning, his son is pretty much another pet.

genetic testing you downie

Poor kid. I feel bad for his parents, too. It's not like the child did anything wrong, though.

EXTERMINATE! (Hans get the Luger)

Attached: evil nazi.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Damn I hope I see you in hell

>tfw you know you're never going to be as happy as a drownsfren and his dog playing with flags in front of a fan
Why even live

This is why I'm 50/50 on having kids.

What if it comes out retarded?
What if the mother wants to keep it?

Attached: 1565570749899.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Did I say put them down in the womb?
BUT
They are saying that there is a "gay gene", I honestly do't believe is because if it where true their would be no gays. Gays can't reproduce if they stand by their lifestyle so....

Attached: sodomites.png (720x720, 785K)

This is not the white house, what is going on?

>i'm a monster
stop accepting their retarded fucking premise
humans have been selecting worthwhile traits to be passed on as long as history has existed
it's one of the things that makes us successful
fuck retard apologists and fuck retards

The kid's handicapped yet still has his father in his life.

That's more than what the average nigger can claim.

Most american shit I've ever watched.

That is very sweet and that is a good parent. I am 100% for taking care of Downs children and not shit skins.

Unironically this. It's not necessary to demean retarded people. They're uninvolved with the absolute state, and are at worst pawns of it. If you're lucky they're trainable retarded which means you can give them basic jobs to perform and will do them without much issue.

That was a nice thing his father did. It made the kid happy.

that's literally like saying that you're the downie version of mexico
there are cartels and beheadings in your shithole because of the mexicans, not because of whitey

What's wrong with a retarded kid? Look at how much happiness he brings, and look at how happy he always is
wtf is wrong with you lmao, afraid you might be able to buy your wife's boyfriend a switch or something?

Then you leave the mother, calling her a whore for sleeping with another man.

This is the future of the white race.

did your ancestors ask such bitch questions? ProTip: even today you and your wife will likely loose one or more children in miscarriage. ready for that? family is not a game. man up

Attached: 1565713468441.jpg (743x529, 65K)

>niggers are bad because they're retards but white retards are good because reasons
fuck you faggot
your empathy for this genetic waste is the same empathy used by whores to bring in infinity niggers

It actually made me smile just seeing that kids happiness.
We should all be so lucky, we are so jaded and misanthropic that I doubt more than 5% of the people who regular this board have this much joy in a given year.

Someone kill this abomination

OP is this you?

why hasn't somebody shot you yet? just go ask one of your neighbors. i bet you'll find someone willing.

Actually heartwarming and wholesome. Is hate to get stuck with a tard, but I'd wanna be like this father. God bless him.

This. /thread

That autist made me smile a little when he was playing with flags. Sad he didnt get aborted like he deserved

Attached: IMG_20190812_114636_567.jpg (612x566, 72K)

so true thats me but with hideo kojima games

No user they are the monsters. You are just the cool headed logical one calling out the bullshit.

The ancient greeks would leave a child like that to the wolves.

Attached: 1491494227346.jpg (600x600, 50K)

/thread

If you make fun of disabled people you're a subhuman

Why?

Based kek

He's a proxyposting larper

Attached: Macedoniaball.png (512x512, 15K)

So what if he was waving a commie flag of some sort and was saying gender equality good? Would you write the same post?

protecting the weak is what differentiates whites from brown and beige subhumans

Happiness. I'm glad someone is having innocent fun in this clown world.