Eat insects

Eat insects.

nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/5/130514-edible-insects-entomophagy-science-food-bugs-beetles/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entomophagy#Definition

Attached: 1565851054173.jpg (1440x1722, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2018/apr/18/americans-waste-food-fruit-vegetables-study
stateofobesity.org/obesity-rates-trends-overview/
blog.watson-inc.com/nutri-knowledge/the-insect-diet
google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/animals/2019/02/why-insect-populations-are-plummeting-and-why-it-matters
youtube.com/watch?v=kvNycfdwdZk
womenarestupid.site/blog/society-should-just-allow-women-to-become-complete-whores
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat the bugs, goy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-090702.jpg (1080x599, 188K)

No u. Oh wait it probably isn't kosher.

bloodlines that refuse to stop eating animal flesh will have to eat insects in the future. there is an evolutionary shift right now. either go vegan or you will become bug eaters.

So, instead of pushing this on counties that really would benefit from it they want to push it to counties that don’t need it?

Eat the bugs.

The Earth is at stake.

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-090916.jpg (1080x1349, 434K)

It's not enough they flood our countries with shitskins and destroyed our culture so thoroughly and replaced it with nothing but vice, they also want to degrade us into eating insects

what is wrong with eating bugs?

Real talk crickets fried in peanut oil are pretty nice as a snack

>Food crisis

What?

theguardian.com/environment/2018/apr/18/americans-waste-food-fruit-vegetables-study

stateofobesity.org/obesity-rates-trends-overview/

Attached: 1hzgyg.jpg (674x506, 222K)

> Locust is the only insect which is considered kosher.

Not good enough for Jews, not good enough for me

Have sects

the only real crisis is that the growing chinese middle class is putting a strain on the meat industry, and white people need to stop eating meat so we can sell more to china.

They're gross, have terrible texture, and most of the dry weight of most of them is indigestible chitin.

> contain more protein than bread
If that's your bar for nutrition I'll just take beans bro. I mean, lolololol wtf are they trying to do comparing protein values in bread to anything. That's a super desperate move.

Ok faggot “real talk” you’re a dumb animal

what food crisis? the only one's who are hungry are lazy niggers. and that's only because of the constant civil wars they're fighting. this is a soros psyop to eradicate the west

Attached: 1563845674288.png (522x593, 325K)

>i am steadfast in my hatred of this thing i've never tried because Jow Forums has convinced me the jews are trying to force us to eat bugs

> eat bugs
> save the world
> kids news article

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-091520.jpg (1080x1100, 856K)

They're actually marketing the chitin as fibre!

blog.watson-inc.com/nutri-knowledge/the-insect-diet

If it's good enough for Africa, it's good enough for you, goy. Eat up, they're very healthy for our profit margins.

eat dicks, oh wait

No, I have a revulsion to insects of all kinds. We’re not fucking caveman who need to eat bugs. Eating insects will not save shit, you’re just a faggot who loves disgusting trends like this.
Are you a vegan who makes exception for animals?

protein is protein. stop bitching.

Attached: BEAR-GRYLLS-8[1].jpg (700x445, 45K)

>super food
>literally 30% fecal matter
>calorie count inflated by chitin burning really well but not being digested at all

What food crisis?

I'm not eating bugs, the niggers can, they're the ones having all the kids they can't feed

> We Can Save the World by Eating Bugs and Drinking Urine | WIRED

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-091828.jpg (1029x1673, 495K)

>muh niggers are no eating foie gras every day

it's literally like real life snowpiercer. where the little blocks of food are made with shitty scraps meanwhile the elite are in the front eating kobe beef and wild alaskan trout

>Using corn for "fuel"
>food "crisis"
K.

TELL THIS SHIT TO THOSE STARVING AFRICANS THEN YOU RETARDS. People always bitching about starvation and then telling civilized nations to eat bugs like preschoolers.

>corn
>food

It’s a UN push to make us all eat bugs in the future

I'm pretty sure this has already been debunked and that eating insects has little to no positive impact on the environment. But this probably won't stop dumb-shit liberals who believe everything in the New York Times and will virtue signal about eating cockroaches and tofu.

they want westerners to begin embracing third-world, shithole living conditions in preparation for catabolic collapse

Kek. Can’t wait for the new trend of leftists eating bugs and dung and posting about it on Twitter while they attempt to change genders. Honk honk

Killing Niggers would also solve the world's food crisis. Just saying.

Bloom(((Berg)))

>where the little blocks of food are made with shitty scraps
They were made with insects

Attached: C9C79E06-746C-49A5-B5E5-CAC298B8C3E3.jpg (1242x1075, 953K)

What did the jews mean by this?

What happens when all the insects go extinct?

google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/animals/2019/02/why-insect-populations-are-plummeting-and-why-it-matters

Insects are going extinct all over the planet. I don't mind if they extract the B vitamins we need from them and combine that with a plant based diet. No chance in hell I eat any kind of bug that isn't a crustacean. Our best bet for protein is sustainably harvested fish.

Those roaches do taste good but no ones going to get people eating them on mass unless its all they got.

>bugs are yucky! :O

I bet next they start telling us to eat our own boogers to get more protein. Then leftists will do it and look down on people in fly-over country who don't.

flyovers don't eat their boogers already?

It wouldn't be wild insects dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvNycfdwdZk

You grow them in dead industrial space, feed them on literal sewage, refill your billions in less than a month, and feed the lower classes. What better way to encourage the formation of a state-friendly "meritocracy" than offering a way out of endless roach patties if you unquestioningly bow to authority?

>uuugh gross I would never eat bugs they're so yucky!

Attached: shrimp.jpg (608x342, 25K)

>obesity growing worldwide
>food crisis, so we all have to eat bugs
Sometimes I honestly take a step back and take in all the bullshit, I think to myself "fuck," and then I just kinda go on with my day.

But that's always in the back of my mind. "What the fuck." Truly clown world.

>Bugs might become part of your diet soon

Attached: DA58715A-0D23-4E53-AC9C-D4A0A7234D30.jpg (583x583, 36K)

pretty sure the norm in the states is mealworms and grasshoppers. feel free to keep treating this like dystopian food paste tho

Uhmmmmm......sweetie, I'm a vegan. I don't need to eat bugs, your do.

You have to go back, ese.

Shrimp is pretty gross my Arab friend!

It is fucking dystopian you willful slave.

Shrimp has actual meat inside you retard.

just start a religion that doesn't allow entomophagy
easy peasy japanesey

>implying the kikes wouldn't enjoy nice steaks while the goy eat the bugs

>They're actually marketing the chitin as fibre!
That is technically correct.
who would even want to eat fibre in the first place.

You are retarded go eat your bugs in your bush

How about we just purge India, China and Africa? I'll keep my steaks, thanks.

You know this will catch on with n percentage of this worlds retards. Makes me laugh.

You keep telling me to eat insects, fuckface, but you refuse to tell me WHERE.

WHERE ARE THE GOD DAMN BUGS BITCH! I'M HUNGRY!!!!

>feed cockroaches fruits and vegetables so they're edible
what the fuck kinda logic is that

leftists will go for it and im ok with that

Eat the bugs goy. Resist the Big Mac with two juicy patties, lettuce, Big Mac sauce and American cheese.

Attached: BAC9862E-54EB-4CA8-B071-048EB39C3C1E.jpg (400x300, 40K)

>bugs are yucky

F A G G O T

Or alternativly grow your own food you fat fucks

Attached: 1559818981740.jpg (2732x2028, 2.12M)

Not only did they photoshop in a bug because they couldn't get anyone to put one in their mouths, but they used a poisonous bug that would kill anyone who ate it. GG

Attached: save our planet.jpg (391x395, 45K)

Best comment here, by far.
The rest of you feggets, get some degency.

No goy, thats racist.
(Ps best comment by far.)

total whores, man

womenarestupid.site/blog/society-should-just-allow-women-to-become-complete-whores

Is this another way for "our" reptilian overlords to turn earth into one of their planet territories?

That's not how calorie labeling works.

i dont know about you go-guys but personally i cant wait to get my grubby little mitts on a big ol steamin cockroach burger

> we running out of food, wat do?
> switch to insects, brilliant
> world population doubles yet again with a more efficient nutrient source
> we running out of food, wat do?
Paradoxically, having more food is not the soltion to world hunger. Same with more efficient engines to solve the fossil crisis.

There's nothing wrong with this. Don't fall for the jew shills trying to convince you self-sufficiency is a bad thing.

No U

No.

+1

Shortterm solution, since niggers already ate up all the bugs in Africa and Vietnamese cobras run away from people, because they fear they being eaten to extinction, already put on protection list. Nobody cares about insect going extinct, right? When industry will start to grow that, it will turn into shit anyway, what will you feed insects? Shit? In forest insects have a lot of food.

Deep fried insects are the most popular insect food, but that isn't super food any longer.

The white man will be the lowest, we will not even have animals under us. Fucking eating machines such as insects.

But why not take it even one step further and farm bacteria? huh? huh??

nigger

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREPWBroqif