Apply to like 20 different entry level office positions

>apply to like 20 different entry level office positions
>get 3 interviews
>"oh we see you have't had experience in an office before"
>we can't pay more than $11/hr
>why don't you have experience
>nowhere besides menial min wage jobs will hire me
>have 4 years of work experience and 2 in uni(had to drop out because i ran out of money)

i want to strangle every motherfucker who says the job market is "booming"

Attached: Syrian girl.jpg (479x353, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/marriage-is-not-worth-it-anymore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

know this is a bait thread but like,
have you tried lying about your experience?

I mean I hate to tell you this because its obvious:
everyone else is also lying about their experience.

You only had to apply to 20 jobs for 3 interviews? Shit I've applied to 100s and only seen 1

I'd say take that job and continue job searching

like i've seen jobs that required 5 years of experience with programming languages that have only been in existence for 2.

if you want the job you say you have 5 years, and then when you get in your either sink or swim.
If you survive, then you have actual experience.

This is one way to do it. Another is to just apply anyway even if you don't have the experience. Every job I've ever had I was "under" qualified for

not bait. I live in a shitty rural area and dont even have the money to MOVE.

I am competing with people that have been working longer than I've been alive for every job.

I've thought about lying, but am not sure how to go about it. I am worried about getting caught and blacklisted

I think blacklisting is illegal, also no one cares enough.
If you get caught they'll just throw your resume out, or maybe they'll hire you for having some balls

how should I go about it? Should I just list a real company and claim I worked for them?

what are the odds they will find out?

Being young with no experience sucks. There isn't going to be a magical trick to skip the beginning part.

You are either going to need to grind out your first few levels in the newbie area or try to spec into a more useful and rare class.

Find a company in your area that went out of business recently then claim you worked there and were let go when the site closed.
IDK what the odds of finding out are but there's little risk, no one's going to call the cops on you

I worked 2 years at a restaurant in high school, worked at a few different retail positions and last worked in food service at a fucking HOSPITAL

but somehow it's not enough. ITS NEVER FUCKING ENOUGH

It's not illegal to lie on your resume

It's called the job market because there's an exchange. If you don't have prior domain experience it's not much of an exchange.

Just lie on your resume.

What do you expect with $11/hr minimum wage? You have to work for free for at least five years before they will start paying you, it's illegal to pay you less during the first few years when your work is worth less.

Attached: minwage.jpg (462x350, 28K)

so take the position, work for 6 months then quit claiming "The workflow of the general team was unsuccessful with my personal work standards" or some bs, quit, and now you have office experience so they can't bitch

You gotta lie and say you were a manager or something. Make it sound like you had a more important position than you really did.

>I have a bunch of entry level experience in various things unrelated to office work and yet I can't get more than an entry level office job
Big think

the minimum wage was worth like $11 in the 60s actually. you dumb cuck.

the worth is the value you generate for the company, which is well over $15 even

yeah that too. it all comes down to whether or not the boss likes you anyway.

really its a lot like dating. The whole process is supposed to be based on deep meaningful things but its really superficial nonsense, gut feelings and and bold lies.

What comes after the initial acceptance is the challenge, I mean fuck imagine getting gatekept like this and thinking this is the worst it gets.

I have an arts degree, but I’ve been working retail (apparel store) for the past 6 years. I had to pretend to be gay to get the job, but I’m the only male working there and I smashed countless of pussy. Sure, I have to act flamboyant and all that but seriously women are all over me because of the whole gay friend meme lol
I don’t know if I want to look for another job, probably not for now.

nope the worth of manual labor went down as automation went up. basic economics you kek. a mcdonalds worker doesnt deserve $11

You can be polite all the way into the grave, stand up for yourself grab what is yours and don't look to others to tell you what you deserve, they wont double check shit, and even if they did they wouldn't do anything except throw out your resume, you think they have time to deal with a stranger applying for a job there and lying? The bitch is probably thinking about checking reddit and thinking about what she'll wear on her tinder date.

Have some fucking balls for god sake.

Attached: 1512073919495.gif (200x142, 596K)

Just keep applying until some company make a mistake of hiring you. It took me 2 years to get a coding/programming job, and I really suck at my first coding year. Now I've been in software development for almost 5 years, and I'm earning 4 times now.

straight up fucking lie. what are they gonna do? not hire you. fuck them

I'm a useless dropout who is entitled to a job.
Gee, can't see why you're still unemployed, honey.

A Mcdonalds worker cannot be automated currently, therefore his labour is wortg easily far more than 11$.
Your argumentation is retarded, cuck.

You need to acquire some job skills. Go to a local tech college and get a marketable skill. Then someone will pay you a living wage.

Definitely don't do this

The experience I have had vs yours is different and what I am going to tell you wont be what you are looking for if you and im in bumfuck Iowa ONLY want an office job.
Do a temp agency like volt, ASI, manpower they are always hiring not braindead retards and if you can figure out a captcha you can pass the aptitude tests, Its factory work but they are all 10$+ an hour

What do you guys consider a "livable wage" in your area? I was too stupid and failed UNI and make $16.60 per hour, but I understand that not having any skill really makes it hard to make decent cash, but at the same time, why do you need a degree and fucking 50 certifications to get a job? What ever happened to the old days of on the job training out of high school?

Cannot be automated but can easily be replaced by a 3rd worlder at any time.

If you're renting a shit apartment and it costs you more than 30% of your total take-home income (including any benefits you get from being broke) then your wage isn't livable.

Well you didn't stick with either position or industry so you didn't make any real progress. You just put your stats into random soul trees. It isn't JUST about being higher level you need to move up the ranks other wise you are wasting your time.
Did you see a longer term future on the restaurant industry or in retail? Did you move up to shift supervisor? Did you take on more responsibility that the basic show to to work and do a good job?
Everyone else also wants to move up the ladder and there is always less room at the top.
Of course that sucks but it isn't really up to us to change that.
What is a job you could do for 30 years? Not the same company but the same field? You could learn how to do electrical work, how to lay brick, how to operate heavy machines or how to drive a truck. Sure you could learn office skills but that is cozy work and more people are gonna be going for that so you would have more competition.
Dabbling here and there doesn't actually get you any farther and no one cares if you have experience that is irrelevant to what they need.

>had to drop out
No you didn’t. You either were afraid of taking out some loans or didn’t want to work a job. I’d just take the loans and pay them off. If it’s a decent degree and you can get away with

College is not that hard. You can cheat your way through most courses and if you’re social you can easily get people to help you or ask professors for help. It’s not that bad

Just lie. The only reason I don't lie is because I would get struck off the solicitor's roll for doing so, and have to pay thousands of pounds of tribunal fees for the privilege.

this so much user. I lied about all kinds of shit on job apps. If it's a computer language, don't lie.
If they are asking you about software experience, fucking LIE YOUR ASS OFF.
you're on Jow Forums. you know how to use a computer.
I lied once about having years of excel experience. they made me take a fucking test to prove it. I got worried for a second, because admittedly i hadn't used excel in like five years, and even then i didn't know a lot about it (it can get kinda crazy if you want it to).
the fucking test was like:

>question 1. open a file
>question 2. save a file.
>question 3. Add a row to this file
>question 4. add a column to file
>question 5. add these numbers

dude it was so fucking basic. i also lied about photoshop experience (I mean, I had always used image editing software, just never PS proper because i never bothered pirating it). Got a job, pirated photoshop, watched youtube vids, and now I know way more than my fucking boss and he's about to sell me the business.
the thing about corporate structure is this:

people will get into a position of authority and stop learning. if you go home every night and actually learn about whatever it is you are doing, you will be miles above anyone else. people are dumb. hopefully you aren't.

lie. then learn.

Yea, I know someone who has a fake degree and used it to get a near six figure job, I am pretty sure they never actually graduated high school either.

I think this is called "fake it till you make it". I've done this strategy alot.

anyone who works full time deserves more than min wage, otherwise you wouldn't be working full time

my last job they could have paid me a couple pennies for what I did and I still should've made like 20 bucks an hour those first 5 hours

Certain people who run business' need to be woken up at 4am with their house broken into and lights on their head sometimes

Mcdonalds Helmond is proud to present its "Digital Order Only" cashless restaurant meaning your paper money is worth squat now since there are no cash registers as of Jan 2020

They are enforcing the heck out of Cash btw, Many false flag cash robberies appearing lately

Does the concept of student jobs not exist in America? I've been working every summer since I was 15 and it all goes towards resume experience.

Yeah I'm sure your part-time job at the sandwich shop for two months is really going to thrill recruiters

I put down that I worked as a track attendant at go-karts a couple years in a row and now I'm a project engineer on 6 figures

>Yea, I know someone who has a fake degree and used it to get a near six figure job

just fired someone for that, we check degrees and certs for all mud people as they are shameless liars

What do I need to do to get a programming job.

Was their work subpar? I can't really blame them if they do a good job and actually know what they are doing. Some people get upset that people without degrees can do jobs that people with degrees have, but didn't have to waste all that money on going to college.

How is it legal to require people to have experience to get a job? It's bullshit. How does someone get experience if no one will take an inexperienced person?

>office job
Do not apply for jobs that women like to do, since the pay will be shit and you will have to work with women.

>handshake still isnt firm
get good kiddo

Unironically yes, if combined with a good higher degree and decent apprenticeship. It proves you haven't been sitting on your ass during your education and can get yiu recommendations.
t. On the fast track to a comfy job thanks to years of working summer jobs as a civil servant

well i might allegedly be female. lol @ anyone who thinks women just get jobs handed to them

Be more specific about the sort of “office job” offering you $11.

Because if they’re even offering to you with having zero relevant experience or qualifications, that sort of implies it’s a totally unskilled position which any rando off the street can do just as well, and the *only* thing which can make an applicant more experienced for such a position is experience. How much do you expect to be offered?

The point of an entry level job is to gain experience and get promoted to something better (or use it as a stepping stone to another company). Not to make a comfortable living.

Just to give you some perspective; I work in the HQ office for a Fortune 50 in a large city and we hire interns with zero skill/experience at $15. $11 for an equivalent gig in a rural shithole isn’t really that bad

Silly user, there are no women on the internet! Only frens

oh fuck you dude
they get the easiest jobs with no experiance whatsoever, my sister was ugly and she always had a summer job

this so much.

my job experience is like this, worked at restaurant in high school, after 2 years, became closing manager. after 2 years I moved to retail, the store I worked at closed. Then I got an office job and have been here for like 6 years now. one of the biggest things that helped? the fact that im both self taught IT and being a manager / salesman (sold shitty PC's in the retail job) that showed I have initiative.

if you're female work on getting married you wont have to worry about this much longer

most people have all the experiance they need after a few weeks
in my first year full time i made a 100k order, did 2.5k orders every single day

i go to apply, not a half hour to four hours after the job posting
some "bilingual" spic or boomer shows up either the same day or next and they get the job over me even tho i showed up to the job first asking for a job

A civil servant in your bloated eu beauracracy isn’t an accomplishment you faggot

What are you doing to make yourself attractive to them.
Why should they want you ?

Pretty much this 100%

Every job that I’ve had, from my first minimum wage job to my six figure job, I’ve lied on my resume. It’s not an issue at all if you know what you’re getting into. A resume is not a historical record, but a marketing brochure. You’re the product and you have to sell yourself.

>office positions
Just work like a man like welding or as a carpenter.

>be me
>work as dishwasher in restaurant
>bust ass off for two years
>watch dude bros with names Dylan and Mason move up from dishwasher within a week while doing nothing but walking around eating pizza

yeah ok buddy. xD
everyone here is either a hick, a delinquient or 45+

All I wanted to do was move away to somewhere with better options

When I worked at Best buy they gave the hot bitch $13 an hour and I only made 11. Even though I was there for 2 years before her

thats just because ur a fat unilingual failure, anyone would prefer an educated latino over a mutt

working with women in offices is basically like the jews in a concentration camp

"haha yeah davebob good work cleaning all these dishes"

I made it without lying.
Fake it til you make it needs to die with the boomers. Opening with deception is tacit admission that the workplace is in constant conflict with itself.

Same here opp. 145 applications = 2 interviews

DO waste water treatment

marriage is a joke

womenarestupid.site/blog/marriage-is-not-worth-it-anymore

They only care about your face and "likeability"/charisma. They don't actually give a fuck if you can do the job, because they never ask you about the knowledge about the job you apply to. Prove me wrong.

>Had to drop out
If you are retarded then go to trade school.

How do I bargain for a bigger salary if I have never worked before?
I'm planning on working in kalfland, I'm gonna apply work in the store department.
Any tips?

Yeah admin shit is easy after 2 months, then charisma matters more.

have you tried a temp agency

LOOOOL spotted the delusionoid twink

looked them up, its all like "2nd shift manufacturing" or some shit 30 miles away

I’m making 25 an hour in the oil field at a crude oil depot doing tickets in an office. Once or twice a day I open valves. All I had for experience is Walmart and one year of entry level frac experience.

i can do basically anything with excel/coreldraw/photoshop. all self taught because i am naturally autistic with softwiares. currently working as Computer and Information Systems Manager on a 800 employees factory. i do tactical, strategical and operational procedures.

Attached: yea.jpg (223x226, 10K)

Did you just say you got offered 11/hr and turned it down?

any feet pics of this niggerlipped sandnigger?

i didnt
>not knowing who mimi is
get the fuck off

Curious what City / State everyone posting such bad application : interview ratio. I live in a Red state and jobs have been easy to come by every time I needed one in the last 20+ years.

>everyone here is either a hick, a delinquient or 45+
>"2nd shift manufacturing" or some shit 30 miles away
this sounds just like where i used to live (rural illinois)
at least put an app on file with the temp agency because when they get an admin asst job or something they can call you

I know who partisancunt is, retard. I was just asking if anyone had feet pics

>ran out of money
No you didn't because loans exist

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREgOJUCgvL

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREGiOFBLMS

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREAJLVYOny

God I want a Syrian QT gf.

>lift support beams and concrete constructions heavier than my body weight
>see people around me getting hernia, busted knees, shoulders, hips, some guy had a spinal disk flying out of his spine
>1$/h, 70 hours a week
>pain like no first worlder would even imagine, EVERYTHING hurts
>sometimes even get jewed and dont get paid ANYTHING at all
>another job available, asbestos mine.. life expectancy for workers: ~40 years max
>another job available, some sort of heavy industry machinery, could get shreaded alive or acid burned or torn in half or cut or smashed alive

boo hoo hoo
woe is me, a dumb fucking 1st world nigger
with near infinite social security nets making sure you wont starve even if you dont work

Why don't you try to get a job you're actually qualified for, you entitled slob?

I work in hollywood (not an executive or anyone even remotely important, my name is one of the hundreds of names near the bottom of the credits of stupid capeshit and spaceshit movies) and I want so badly to transfer to a job back in the midwest but I have no idea what I can do because my experience is highly specialized and specific. I'd like to work in local news but I cant afford to start back at square one in an entry level position

Fucking hell I want out of this place

>handshake

Pretty sure it's walk in and give a firm handjob now

if you dont see it booming, youre looking in the wrong industry.

user mentioned taking job at $11 while u keep looking, would say this too.

volunteering on weekend of days off to get experience in a different industry is another avenue. wife did so for a week, became keystone to portfolio for current job.

>employers explicitly state that I don't have the requisite experience for the role I'm applying for
>refuse the entry level position that could give you the necessary experience
>the job market must not be booming

I can see why you aren't cut out for office work, OP. Maybe landscaping or prostitution is more your thing.

Where are these booming jobs in Trump's economy?

Lie on your resume.
Fake it until you make it.
Use nepotism and favoritism whenever possible.

I've learned it's who you know, not what you know.

lie on your resume. you gotta play dirty to get in this world.