White kid grows up without a father

>white kid grows up without a father
>grows up into an incelibate coward

>black kid grows up without a father
>grows up into a hyper aggressive thug

What's the disparity? Can this be explained?

Attached: 35454536.png (840x854, 412K)

>Pajeet grows up with a small penis
>hates white men and pretends to be black on the internet as a result

false dilemma

hahah OP rekt.

Also whites have lost our gang culture and usually this only happens to middle class or rich white kids. The poor white kids turn out tough and usually down to knuckledrag a niggers face.

There brains are smaller in the front which leads to lack of thinking or understanding consequences, there mother beating them more. when you add that with out a father the mig becomes a overly sensitive impulsive person with pain tolerence

>White mother
Loving, kind, soft-hearted and naive/optimistic, "everything will be okay and love will conquer all"
>Black mother
Ay yo finna buy me sum of dat wondabread lil niggy better hurry yo ass up or you finna get yo lil ass beat nigga

Yeah I wonder

>White single mother
Narcissistic, manipulative, abusive, delusional about own sexual market value, drain on society through welfare and alimony.

This exactly

Whites don't have a violent culture anymore. I remember White kids without a stable family who used to be tough bastards and unhinged.

I'm a 30 yo pussy, when I got yelled at by a 50 yo man I felt bad and wanted to apologise because I kinda messed up.

But a real man would just say fuck that Nigga.

I feel bad for your mother. Mine was nothing like this

Nice projection, hopefully things work out for your mom one day user

Unironically, black women know their place while white women have been brainwashed by kikes and let off the leash.
When a niglet is raised by a negress she still acts like a trad mother at home and raises her boy to be a BOY. They often lie about the missing father making him out to be a hero who was tragically lost, which gives the boy a role model to look up to, even if it's in a twisted gangsta way. They act proud when their son brings home a girl at 12 and does that nigger dance that simulates fucking.
When white women raise a boy, they push feminism on him and talk shit about the absentee father, how dad was everything that's wrong with the world and you shouldn't grow up to be like him. They tell them shit about respecting women and never touching without express permission and never saying sexist things, which socially stunts the son to the point of complete lifelong ruination. He won't ever know how to flirt or be physically intimate because mother didn't allow it and there was no father figure to break that conditioning.
Now what's the difference that keeps black women trad and white women shrieking feminist harpies? IQ. Women are supposed to be stupid. They only need to be smart enough to take care of the house and not accidentally kill your kids. All niggers are stupid, so all negresses know their place. White women get full of themselves because they're somewhat smart, but then their emotions take over because they're still fucking women, and they turn to feminism with no man to smack them.

>white kid has no dad he gets raised by mother or grandparents, plays video games, become fat, beta incel
>black kid has no dad he gets raised by the block and reared into a hardened gangster by everyone that lives on his street.

Electric Jew tells us that black gang culture is just a part of their culture, while white gang culture is practically only shown on gangland

Also you forgot this part:
>white man grows up without a father
>nobody gives a shit, he still had an easy life because he's white
>black man grows up without a father
>white people's fault somehow, give gibs to this helpless victim

fuck you "muh dick" weeb go choke on your mother's boyfriends bbc

That's it.

one of them has a soul

/thread

>negresses are stupid, therefore they’re more likely to be trad in their rearing because they “know their place”

you gotta be the stupidest nigga alive
the reason niggers are niggers is because they have less frontal lobe than any other ethnicity
they’re not “traditional” you mong, they’re fucking throwbacks

Attached: 46AB86D7-F1CE-406F-B8A0-951176449C9B.png (753x579, 347K)

My paternal grandmother was a single mother. She was an army nurse for ~20 years, some other jobs too. She bought her own house and raised two kids. She was always nice to me when I visited and took me to diving class/rock climbing/etc.

Her son was a borderline sociopath and her daughter is a fucking doormat. My father is now living out of a bus after getting reamed by the IRS for tax evasion. My aunt is emotionally crippled and completely unable to raise her own children after her divorce. She is at least independently wealthy for the little it matters. She was an ICU nurse for quite a while and very good at it.

Even the exceptionally good single mothers are a detriment to society.

You say that but indian women love serving bwc.

>>grows up into a hyper aggressive thug
no?