Our girl?

twitter.com/ewarren/status/1162010723691765760

Attached: EW.png (607x357, 41K)

fuck off with your pocahontas bullshit you fuckin faggot-loving nigger

/thread

Warren 1/2020th calling for the Zionist nation of satanic kikes to allow two Moloch worshipping nigger communists to attend their bloody baby dick sucking gathering

Can’t make this shit up

But it's cool for literally anyone from mayor or city council up to presidents and prime ministers to declare Trump inwelcome in their cities, states, countries, etc.

Fucking great move by Trump. More in fighting among democrats when it comes to israel is a good thing.

Not only that but Trump is setting up the stage to kick unwanted's out of the US without too much fuss, on the basis of "Hey, Israel does it!" just like he repeated 100X that Israel has a border wall in order to justify his wall.

I support the right for countries to bar entrance to anyone at anytime

>imagine not knowing what sovereignty is

Leave that to the democrats.

Fuck no, but we are seeing a crack in the hold jews have over Washington.

I love how Trump goads Israel in to being as obnoxious as possible.

How did she get away with taking the place of a Native American in college and career?

/thread
Fpbp

>barring people who oppenly say you should die

Nigger she still loves Kikes

NO SHIRT
NO SHOES
NO SERVICE

One of the top Democrat candiates for 2020 chastising Israel on Twitter is a slide thread? You're a moron.

Attached: 1525863070023.jpg (276x280, 24K)

>top Democrat candidate

Dead in the water afaic

Can anyone answer this for me? Everyone says israel is an ally. How? How are they our ally. What ally things do they do?

I thought for sure they wouldve provided troops in iraq. Nope

Afghanistan? Nope

First gulf war? Nope

Vietnam? Nope

Korea? They provided medical support

Most of the region hates us because we support them and it has actually hurt our relations with many nations. Theyve attacked our ships. They have a bad spying problem.

So how are they our ally? Theyre not a western style democracy, they're a theocratic apartheid ethnostate that conducts DNA tests to prove someone is of the proper race.

They dont share our values in that regard. They dont help us in wars. They take wayyyy more than they give in terms of military aid. They hurt our relations with other nations. How are they an ally?

The UK, France, Germany, and Canada are all our allies. They help us even when we're being retards. We help them too. Our nations actually conduct themselves as allies.

If israel wasnt our ally then our relations would improve considerably with egypt, iran, iraq, syria, and other arab states. Considering israel has little in terms of resources we need, isnt it a better economic strategy to improve relations with those nations instead?

Nice copypasta Ahmed

This is the same case for banning islamist zealots from entering our country.

Copypasta? I just typed it you dumbfuck.

Also im the farthest thing from a muslim but between bombing muslims until they hate us and then Europe takes them in while iran falls more into russias sphere, and supporting a thiny ethnostate in the mid east that doesnt actually provide a net positive for us. It's an easy choice

JIDF hires the bottom of the barrel it seems. You didn't answer how israel is our ally or which ally actions they do. Even liberia sent people to help us invade iraq. We had to send them back because they were cannibal warlords riding dune buggies but it was the thought that counted.

If you have one friend who is never there for you, openly tries to mess with you, and a bunch of people hate you because you're friends with them, why are you still friends?

They understand sovereignty. She's simply saying they aren't being our "greatest ally" with the way they're treating our congressmen.

Only 1/1,024 of a legitimate complaint.

Not even hyperbole
Just looks like it when you lay it all out like that

Yep. We’ll never get a substantial answer.

Attached: BE98328C-18B9-4DA7-8F8A-1F18FB65E6A1.jpg (400x400, 107K)

fpbp

Jow Forums is a pro Israeli board. Please leave with your antisemitism.

smart move on her part.
Not engaging in discussion with American congresswomen makes Bibi look like the weak faggot he really is.

Those two congresspeople are female and non white

This.
Israel is /pol's greatest ally

How fucking DUMB are democrats? Trump set up this bait from a mile away and they still took it.

He's successfully branding them as anti-Semites and now Israel is helping him do it, and she just invited Israel to state it loud and clear in the global stage. Absolute morons.

fpbp

I'm voting for her.

>Mental gymnastics: The Post

For someone who willingly condemns large demographics for their political views, Warren/liberals/politicians sure do condemn people who condemn people for their political ideology.

Not that I support Israel in anything. Dumb cunt hypocrite.

trolling libtards epic style by agreeing with them that being antisemitic is the worst thing ever and whichever side makes the other side look more antisemitic automatically wins.

Attached: 6e77717a7481aa70f4bd49600ceac6094bfaa027803406af0fc593a6959675ff.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

YES GOY! YOU TELL HIM! MIGA!!!!!

Attached: Goys4Trump.jpg (810x1122, 367K)

First post gay ass ZOG'd boomer post

We've had this leafjew floating around here for a week now

Yes. That's how modern politics work. Leftists have no defence against being called racist.

See also: Britain's Labour Party.

Attached: punishedtrump.jpg (3049x3182, 3.19M)

ISRAEL, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL, OPEN YOUR BORDERS

Fpbp, shills trying to put every fucking commie rat as "our girl xdxd"

Fuck Elizabeth warren and fuck those two sand niggers AND fuck israel. Let them fight among themselves we have no one on our side in mainstream politics.

she a gun graber?
mexishill?

I've seen boomer posts trying to justify aid to Israel by saying that they provide a strategic outpost for the US military in the middle east. As well Israel buying military equipment from American companies helps our economy.
Also the typical cuckservative talking points such as "only democracy in the middle east" (objectively false) and le God's chosen people (I'm atheist so I can't speak for Christian values/beliefs)

You literally had to go to page 10 to dig this shit thread up and bump it, you pathetic shills.

You have no clue how obvious you are. Lurk moar.

can't wait for the jew salt on all this.
no, not our girl lol get retarded faggot.
I would love to catch one of these dem campaigns trying to rally support for their shit candidates by posting troll food on Jow Forums btw let's make that happen.

Attached: jew crying black hebrew israelites.jpg (476x358, 22K)

Mmmm, tasty pasta (also true).

Attached: 1564125234620.jpg (450x600, 99K)

God damn, a raping leaf.

To be fair, it's probably an angry china-man.

Absolute scum

Attached: 1554323761576.jpg (1518x1372, 1.44M)