ITT: Post your unpopular Jow Forums opinions

ITT: Post your unpopular Jow Forums opinions

>the nazis weren't the good guys, they destroyed europe, killed millions of white men and made nationalism taboo

Attached: 149291912982.jpg (500x313, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

op is a faggot

>the nazis weren't the good guys, they destroyed europe, killed millions of white men and made nationalism taboo
Seems to me it was the Jews who did that after the War

truth hurts eh?

Attached: hitler_firearm_ban.png (629x480, 291K)

Switzerland is the best European Country.
Oh wait, that's not unpopular, nor is it an opinion.
Ehrm, Switzerland should rule the EU because it has a superior version of democracy?

>Seems to me it was the Jews who did that after the War
the war itself resulted in a shit ton of dead white men, hence the pussification of europe for generations to come.

anti trust lawsuits are bullshit
like its literally "you're too good fuck you"

fascism is unironically more fair and honest. At least the government would tell you the limits of what you could do or couldn't do, instead of pretending that you can do whatever and then diving in to save everyone else from your success.

like people bitched so much about microsoft back in the day but imagine the world we'd be living in there had never been a huge opening for the current round of big tech assholes to come in and do all the same things and get away with worse.

Nationalism is larping

>blaming the people who tried to stop the Jews instead of the Jews
Imagine being THIS bluepilled

Attached: 1493067436422.jpg (367x451, 30K)

I mean thank god we have smartphones made in korea, taiwan and china instead of Finland, US Japan right?

I'm so glad we had those antitrust laws to make our own companies never got too big

I'd agree with that. The Nazis sucked because they failed. They didn't need to bring the entire world in against them and the memes pushed here to try and absolve them of every single instance of incompetence (and there were many) by the Nazi leadership by blaming conspiracies has had a deleterious effect on us.

The real core of pre-war European culture were the various movements espoused by great men like Mosley, Codreanu and Antonio de Rivera. Not the egotistical autism of Hitler who dragged everyone else down with him. It is only Americans, without any nation-state to call their own, that ascribe unironically to a German-focused volk movement which thought they were a degenerated race. If you want to be proud of the white race then that's fine. If you want to desperately cling on to the trappings and aesthetics of a movement that cost us all dearly through its idiocy then that's just sad.

Attached: 1509613260780.jpg (492x449, 48K)

the natsoc party were the good guys, they fought to save europe and stood against bolshevism and jewry, killed millions of communist subhumans and gave nationalism a collected philosophy and top tier aesthetics.

this is unpopular because currently Jow Forums is filled with jewish shills such as yourself.

Attached: lain31.png (941x1021, 325K)

Spbp. Hitler didn’t start world war 2, France and Britain did. Jews then ruined nationalism.
No fault based divorce is legitimate in very limited conditions

>Anglos have carried the White race on their backs since the 1600s. North America, Australasia, and Southern Africa are all Anglo creations. Without the British the White race would be confined to Europe and a small ruling class like there is in Latin America.

Bloody sunday 1939 laddie

Attached: blame.png (325x550, 9K)

What firearms ban? He made gun control looser than it was in Weimar. The only group who couldn’t own guns was the Jews. There’s a reason a militia defended Berlin.

>reddit is actually a good board with insightful information
posting for OP

Barbara was too old for Yentl.

>nationalism taboo
Nationalism being taboo in America only became a thing because of Obama.
t. Someone who remembers 9/11

The Jewish community is actually superior to the (self loathing) white community, and Israel is a good example of a strong nationalist state.

Attached: win.jpg (474x266, 19K)

God made man in his image. This means our carnal instincts are God given. Violence, sexual dominance, tribalism. These are the genuine virtues our creator wants each and every one of us to practice.

All Abrahamic religions teach the opposite of these virtues. All Abrahamic religions are works of true evil: denial of our design.

Being civil, docile, worldly. These are the worst traits a man can harbor.

Rape. Kill. Conquer. THATS living how God intended. I know these truths because I've been told the truth by my ancestors on a spiritual journey.

Bullshit Hitler made it easier for germans to own weapons
>Dey brown shirts took dem guns awaaai

>Hitler didn’t start world war 2,
Want to explain that?

Killing gays, Jews, and other undesirables is too much work. A simpler solution is to tax them at a higher rate and use the money to subsidize the cost of living for nuclear families that produce children.
>and then they will either leave of their own volition or be subsumed into the framework of your country.

The sinister amerimutt

Attached: wffw2424.jpg (502x471, 70K)

Okay, Rabbi.

You're right and the jew obsession on this forum makes pol a lot more boring than it should be.

>killed millions of communist subhumans
Yeah. But also millions of Europeans

Attached: 155984413386484.png (1384x1155, 340K)

Wasnt a real war til the US showed up and saved the Brits from carpet bombings long enough to form a counter offensive. It was the Japanese Emperor (who cares what his name is, loser) who started ww2.

>spiritual journey
You mean acid trip?

Japan wasn't really in ww2, it was a side show really.

jews are my enemy and i understand their ruthless unscrupulous self preservational ambitions

>fight a war in Europe
>Europeans die
Something doesn't add up here.

>implying those are nazis' fault
Lmao.

>it was a side show really.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War

>double digit IQ
>strong nationalist state
Heh.

tucker is banging dana and management found out

>links to jewikipedia
when will you realize these are stories fabricated over the course of 70 years? reminder that generalpan ost is a fabrication of the allies that has never been found.

So?

Jews aren't the biggest problem, it is whites trying to gain favor from the jews.

it took killing 3000 people to unite the country and put it into a war with the wrong people..

Read the article.

Attached: 1337909573951.png (720x540, 500K)

Hitler was jewish.

that song about milk milk lemonade
there is no fudge around the corner

its just poop
the people singing that song are eating poop

I don't hold any animosity towards other races.

Whatever it says, asia was always an after thought.

At least it is a nationalist state.

>double digit IQ
pic related

Attached: Perkele.gif (1095x94, 5K)

Attached: mmm, bacon.jpg (555x370, 97K)

No such thing as White genocide, but there is a large scale White suicide. White people are deciding to not have kids, not get married, and generally live selfish and degenerate fag lifestyles. In regards to Jewish brainwash, you all sound like niggers who were "hyper advanced" kangz till the white man showed up and enslaved them. Either the White race is dumb enough to fall to propaganda and "brainwash" and not as superior as they claim to be, or its the fault of the members of the White race who are selling themselves out. Especially the White women, who are loyal to every race of man EXCEPT their fellow Whites.

Source: Hispanic with a white wife who plans to have at least 5 kids like my father before me

>ITT: one interesting reply

>there is a large scale white suicide.
True. Too many whites either passively do not resist, or actively support, the anti-white left.

>implying it isn't 109
Cute fake stats from reddit spacer. What is up with you germs anyway?

>Propietary software
>Facism

Kek

>Ukraine
>Thinking the massacres weren't conducted by Slavic-degenerates in stolen German uniforms.

Imperial Russia was at least honorable. You should keep your opinions to yourself in your wartorn country.

I think that all white americans should move back to Europe because USA is doomed.

I believe the Jews are an invisible buggy man pol blames all its problems on.

USA is kinda boring country without black people

I believe the Jews are an invisible buggy man Jow Forums blames all its problems on.

Yeah, because it would be peaceful.

Canadians are really funny

Attached: anwSvf8.jpg (604x438, 17K)

WMBF is the final and ultimate red pill.

Attached: natural order.jpg (563x668, 86K)