Saint Tarrant of Grafton

This thread is to discuss the political impact Brenton Tarrant had and will have in the future.

>who is Brenton Tarrant?
On March 15 2018 he became the firebrand gallant after physically removing 51 invaders from the al noor mosque.

>Is violence really the answer?
I dislike violence but a political solution is not possible at this point

> what will happen in 27 years?
Brenton will be freed and given the heroes welcome home he deserves. There will be roads and statues built and named in his honor.

>sloppy job mossad
Anyone who genuinely thinks that Brenton is mossad or a glow is a shill. Brenton scared the shit out of the 5 eyes and they will do anything to downplay his impact

HAIL SAINT BRENTON TARRANT OF GRAFTON
HAIL LOYAL DISCIPLE JOHN EARNEST

Attached: 41EBA51C-59CC-4DC9-8D0C-734359B4C078.jpg (826x802, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
youtube.com/watch?v=wSF1adem6GU
streamrift.com/browse/video/186090.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2019* guess mossad fucked up my copy pasta

sloppy job mossad

>they will do anything to downplay his impact
just in case there was any doubt about where the ridiculing one-liner posts originate from. pantyfa never ridicule their own, neither do muds or the jews. but suddenly hundreds of threads are started to ridicule someone who went for an Al-Qaida aligned mosque? Not buying it.

Attached: defeatist or.jpg (2522x1334, 1.17M)

He's ridiculed for putting #notalljews in his manifesto.

the FBI is gay. sage

Is this the new memetic warfare general?

> he can't into basic reading comprehension
Back to the drawing board read it again. From start to finish, all of it. Not just one half sentence pasted by a fed, but all of it.

Attached: 1565601997425.png (736x1016, 913K)

You can repeat that lie as many times as you wish, as many times. But fact remains that someone will always remember, and someone will always clarify that he stated that no jew should live who lives outside of Israel.

Attached: 1557646469816.jpg (732x732, 369K)

>jews in israel are ok
#notalljews

Nobody is buying it, not even muzzies. Keep artificially promoting this jewish manlet.

LOL the shills like you still trying to change the narrative

Attached: 1565225658993.jpg (512x1024, 39K)

shlomo tarranstein I remember that guy

Attached: this kills the redditor.jpg (7000x4682, 3.82M)

It's literally his own narrative. Am I the only native english speaker ITT?

Also, why don't any of the synagogue shooters get this kind of artificially forced praise?

>jews in isreal is bad goy
Then you do something about it then, you fat fuck. Why do faggots like you act so entitled? What have you done for le ebin cause?

Is this the new memetic warfare general?
I miss those

forgot to greentext

He's just arguing like a retard on purpose. There is no scenario where jews would get deported from the world except Israel and Israel would still exist at the end of that process.

HE HAS TO BE MOSSAD WHITE MAN CANT RISE UP AND FIGHT HIS REPLCEMNT

how many years do you have at quantico glownig

You guys don't realize that this was all prophesied in the Bible. When a people turns its back on God, He gives their lands to the barbarians. Happened to the Jews, it's happening to Europe, America, and the down undies. Murdering innocent people won't fix what is actually a judgment from God.

whats that font called

> again with the reading comprehension
He says he is okay with kikes who stay away and neither leech off of the west, nor move to or subvert the west, but that he wants everyone who does try to subvert and take advantage of the west, killed. Because he knows that such unicorns either don't exist, or like Milo, don't reproduce. In either case, they are demographically negligible. Unless you're a cuckservative or a commie, in both cases in denial about every kike at least attempting to do that, you will clearly realize that the intended logical conclusion, is to kill all jews without exception.

> why does a boomer who shot a bunch of innefectual old people in a synagogue that fits the 'unhinged angry white males' bill perfectly not get the hype of a warrior who took out dozens of fertile, fighting-age men?
Gee, I wonder.

A well-informed white man wouldn't confuse a symptom for the disease, much less downplay the disease. We wouldn't be having these problems if it weren't for dual-Israeli citizens making our laws and deciding the media/educational narrative. Saint Tarrant is at best a retard and at worst a sloppy job mossad.

Good but the Ukrainian guy needs to be removed from it

reminder that targeting random mosques isn't going to solve anything and will only speed up the rate at which you lose your gun rights. removing 51 muslims is nothing when hundreds of thousands arrive every year. as long as the politicians responsible for your replacement are still in power, random acts of terrorism will achieve nothing, regardless of how many dozens of subhumans you manage to kill. aim for the faucet, not the stream itself.

Attached: white genocide.gif (427x480, 676K)

>He says he is okay with kikes who stay away and neither leech off of the west
Surely a vigilant guy like yourself can show me many, many examples of these kinds of jews. Go ahead I'll wait.

He covered that in the manifesto, which as a conclusion, you clearly didn't read. Relevant quote from it is found here

yes yes #notalljews and China so based, I read it.

We should send Brenton some postacards to show him our respect and for him not to go insane

Attached: 1565852808615.jpg (788x614, 68K)

this tactic of deception is pitiful

quit pushing this character as an idol

sloppy job mossad & fuck jews

> He is okay with not killing kikes that don't leech and don't subvert
> "But user, all kikes leech and subvert"
That's the point.

Attached: 1565600468655.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>ITT:
cant you feds make antifa do something retarded?

Attached: 1548241646854.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

>Anyone who genuinely thinks that Brenton is mossad or a glow is a shill. Brenton scared the shit out of the 5 eyes and they will do anything to downplay his impact

He might not be mossad, but he was definitely 5 eyes

Attached: F65D2189-7598-4310-BC0B-BDACCC3AE7E7.jpg (314x1024, 68K)

Yes, not all jews because it isn't all jews and china can be based in some regards. You argue like a roastie. What is wrong with you? Entitled faggot.

>nuuh uuuh i don't like it
>DID YOU NOT HEAR ME I DON'T LIKE IT

based. have a bump

I asked for examples not pilpul.

you cant see shit on your pics you retard

>brenton tells pedestrian that it's ok to cross
>hes a joo confirmed!11

Attached: 1.jpg (505x567, 37K)

Anons can u write his jail adress?

Attached: brandon-tarrant-letter.jpg (708x531, 28K)

> x shooter was just a pathetic ince-

> deliberately claiming you fail to understand the point
> when you plainly stated it yourself
Yea sure, glow harder.

These are people who also believe someone brushing her hair aside is a handsignal to their gangstalking colleagues. Of course they'd go this deep.

Attached: 1565510963147 (1).jpg (374x495, 34K)

ere ya go
socks changing color is still my favorite

Attached: Brentontarrantletter.jpg (600x453, 42K)

For reference to what I'm alluding to, a comprehensive summary of common boomerfaggotry youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8

Attached: 1565523253100.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

It's a simple question that you all should be prepared to answer considering how long you've been forcing attention to this sloppy job.

Where are all these good jews that don't benefit from the west's subversion? Are they in Israel which receives billions in gibs from countries worldwide, and if so I'd love to see some footage of thousands of good jews demanding that their diaspora cousins stop it.

Based
Never forget what our hero Brenton did. An example of greatness

If Brenton says that all Jews who subvert and harm the white race need to be removed, but all Jews do that, what do you think he's saying?

Sloppy job mossad.

> Where are all these good jews that don't benefit from the west's subversion?
They don't exist. That's the point. When Tarrant says he just wants the guilty ones killed, he is telling you that he wants all of them killed, but unless you're a boomer or commie with delusions about what innocent angels kikes are, you can easily figure that out by yourself. He expects you to not be literally retarded, and yes, willful ignorance falls under 'literally retarded'.

Attached: 1565528375194.jpg (2004x2688, 2.16M)

Attached: disciples.jpg (1280x960, 210K)

OIC it's 4D chess. In that case carry on.

Attached: 1565602250282.gif (672x800, 188K)

Attached: boundless love.jpg (1864x1194, 357K)

Attached: 1565601211742.jpg (3029x888, 1.13M)

I think the NSA was made just because of this thread actually.

epic

Nice picture.
And very good point.

Attached: 1565600402978.png (910x650, 319K)

>Al-Qaida aligned mosque
fucking kys. where is your source faggot?

Attached: 1565516068004.jpg (2000x2295, 577K)

Shills will not make it comfortable to have proper generals I guess.
Also, Jow Forums is too quick to develop something significant. But here shitposting and occasional actions can still be organized.
We should definitely do something about the mail problem from the prison.

Attached: based and redpilled.jpg (360x360, 9K)

>not even muzzies
Shut up imbecile. If you are too retarded to grasp a simple meaning of even simpler english sentence, you should fuck off back to /b/ or something right away.
His manifesto states:
>All kikes must be removed from white countries
>if they decide to live in Israel, they must not commit any harm or subversion toward white countries
>if they do, they are considered enemy
It can't be simpler, you lousy faggot monkoid.

Both Bowers and Earnest were top tier Chads. But then again, look at their score and the style they provided. Even if you would be 100% apolitical, Tarrant literally revolutionized the whole mass shooting business by his livestream, soundtrack, memes, etc. He put mass marketing into mass shooting.

That's the point, idiot. I can maybe think of Bobby Fischer and that's it. But obviously, as he states - those who do harm or subvert, he considers enemies. Just like you or me.

>4D chess
It's just you being retarded.

you are so shit at hiding your agenda lol, keep seething
youtube.com/watch?v=wSF1adem6GU

> holds an event to recruit for IS just one month prior to shooting (which is cited as one reason for choosing that mosque in particular as a target)
> 'not Al-Qaeda aligned'
Sure thing, Mesut.

Attached: 1565594262661.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Is that pic real? i keep seeing it but can't tell.

Attached: 1564662290054.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

Attached: Court2.png (666x1000, 389K)

Look at the rifle, your pic was pozzed, Hans. Be careful, this is another subversive kike shit.

No one actually knows for sure. Author does live in Australia and did Jow Forums graffiti memes in past, but he declines to comment about it and block people who get too obnoxious with asking.

Uuuuh pewdiepie is a massive faggot
Hes not redpilled on anything

This picture is pozzed, someone scrubbled the gun with shill bullshit.
DELET!

It's not real

Ooh I can't wait to see this post in another "intelligence" community report with (you)'s all over the place. Put me in the screencap

>Look at the rifle, your pic was pozzed, Hans. Be careful, this is another subversive kike shit.
Are you the same user that pointed this out in one of the memetic warfare threads on 8/pol/?

Hivemind

By the way is that Ebba next to Tarrant in OPs pic?

No, but I remember user who did, so I spread the awareness.

>Being this new

Attached: The game.jpg (300x375, 16K)

I remember someone fixed the spelling and removed the pro jew shit, fuck I miss it

>Worshiping a faggot who allowed himself to be arrested

Attached: Ha.gif (255x255, 1.1M)

>DELET THIS
pff lol

Attached: 1548963460379.jpg (720x748, 59K)

That's a whole lotta 8s

Attached: gebba.jpg (1024x902, 547K)

> taking the movie poster with Spyro the dragon and Candace Owens seriously

It's an edit. The original version had the artist's twitter handle and I remember people discussing back and forth whether he really made it. It would match what kind of art he makes otherwise. He graffitis photos of ecelebs onto walls.

Attached: 1565592042112.png (919x737, 244K)

>fuck I miss it
Me too brah, me too. It's like being forced to live in Detroit or something here. I've read somewhere that it should go online again after Jim's testimony, which is sometimes next month.

Czeched those blessed numerals.

Attached: 7d66de99ff4069caa0cfb7cba76a58f3ed682014b9a18a805d08f2d4f3ceb6af.png (1026x1312, 179K)

Seriously?
Just stating fact, pewdiepie is massive gay lanklet

You seem very invested in convincing yourself of that. Isn't he playing minecraft recently? The game with all the dog-whistles about hooknosed merchants who charge exorbitant amounts for scrap goods and make golems, black people who steal your blocks and fall into a bloodrage if you look at them, and green (think flag related) people who blow themselves up if you let them get too close. Minecraft is basically fascism.
I'm telling you, he's actually a nazi. All that 'irony' shit is just plausible deniability. You should warn the rest of the press and do what you can to warn the people of the looming threat coming both from him and Mojang.

Attached: 1565594227124.jpg (947x681, 120K)

Rolling for thousand more copycats.

t. man glorifying someone who ran away from an unarmed man while armed and armored because he's a cowardly little cuck. I guess its no surprise that one cowardly cuck champions another.

Hero

t. retard believing MSM stories that never happened.

Attached: 1565533743252.jpg (815x651, 353K)

>jim testifying in congress
The shills are gonna be seething all over the place

Attached: partystarted.png (1046x1042, 2.28M)

I'm looking very much forward to the day Infinity goes back online. The salt will be tremendous.

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HERECIKMsjKv

THAT GET

Attached: 1565217416824.jpg (830x500, 100K)

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREUXpgbqtz

t. Butthurt muslim

Very organic my dear

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREGbGIvhvy

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREZohEJGtB

8ch was honestly just a clusterfuck of shills even when it was still up, and had been for years. And Jim is a glownigger.

did you even watch the livestream?
streamrift.com/browse/video/186090.html

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREARacWwYv

>Meme flag
Didn't read a single word lel

schlomo's first false flag bless his heart