CHIVNESE BULLS GENETIC ENGINEERING THEMSELVES TO LEVELS OF GODS

"Biology is among seven “new domains of warfare” discussed in a 2017 book by Zhang Shibo (张仕波), a retired general and former president of the National Defense University, who concludes: “Modern biotechnology development is gradually showing strong signs characteristic of an offensive capability,” including the possibility that “specific ethnic genetic attacks” (特定种族基因攻击) could be employed."

"Following these lines of thinking, the PLA is pursuing military applications for biology and looking into promising intersections with other disciplines, including brain science, supercomputing, and artificial intelligence. Since 2016, the Central Military Commission has funded projects on military brain science, advanced biomimetic systems, biological and biomimetic materials, human performance enhancement, and “new concept” biotechnology."

>chinese are insect slave race muh alt-right cope
genetic engineering will outdate us all.

h-hey chinese people, just remember we gave you buddhism and buddha okay?

Attached: images - 2019-08-15T223042.929.jpg (394x578, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kI3Oc-sxSoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Chivnese jesus fucking christ. Here is your (you)

Attached: 3.jpg (640x444, 119K)

I'd be a little worried if I start fighting an army of commie Lu Bus.

>chivnese

Attached: 505220.gif (295x250, 3.63M)

Not great but the best so far poo. Have a bump

Chivnese have gone extinct. What we have is a dirty mix of different mongoloid tribes.

chvng lee

Based uncle Adolf

>muh
cringe saged

Yeah I'm sure paranoid, controlling china wants genetically enhanced ubermench and not compliant bugmen worker units. A genetically enhanced chink will be even more of a pathetic, soulless husk than chinks are now.

Attached: 1560336507729.jpg (960x720, 76K)

You sound a bit salty. Is it because your whore women lust after chinese bvlls?
I'm sure they would let you watch.

He was a methhead

Attached: moustache rocking.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

so when do the cyborg "Lu Bu"-class super soldiers start rolling off the assembly line.

Not so fast China.

Elon will make us merge with AI and we will crush you mutants.

Attached: 234324234.jpg (661x365, 56K)

Kek chynas like one big athf episode where mastershake tries to become the superhero the drizzle but ends up melting of radiation.

When has China ever made a scientific breakthrough? They keep bragging about stuff but none of it ever emerges and nothing ever comes of it.

Spartan super soldiers when?!?!?

Attached: 3BA17563-6E38-4D21-A086-E5933982DED3.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

If you were born Chinese you'd want to alter your genetics too.

All Nazi retards are high on something.

Sloppy job mossad

Hahaha unwanted poos will be no more, everyone will be nordic eventually

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREuokweuPl

About time someone advanced human race
As for rest of the world just burn it

So...which American biotech company is going to 'help' the Chinese with this technology. Chinks can't come up with fuck all by themselves.

Can a Dinosaur be brought back from extinction?
Can a Chinese man?
We are underestimating the capability of biological engineering

I've thought that for a long time too. I've been to Asia and I know how deep and prevelant the white worship is. Once designer genes become a thing we are going to have blue eyes blonde haired Asians with other European features as well. Aryan indeed.

Chinese women will select White-passing features and you will carry around a baby that has 0% in common with you and even paid for it

Eternally cucked.

T. that part-Lebanese guy that always dabs on you

This isn’t about modifying themselves to be superhuman. This is about developing a gene-plague that only targets non-Chinese. Every couple months some Chinese official brags about their future world genocide, and every time retards here think it’s about turning Chinese into Aryans. This is a nation of billions that openly details their plans to genocide every other race with a gene-bomb and the world just sits back and ignores it. At this degree of willful ignorance we almost deserve what’s coming.

>Chinks can't come up with fuck all by themselves.
Yeah keep thinking that Chinese are low IQ people. One day you will realize that you are living in the Chinese Age and you will say, wtf? In fact, it is starting right now. In some years, a decade at most, we will be living in the Chinese Age.

youtube.com/watch?v=kI3Oc-sxSoA

You ever actually been to Shanghai and left the business districts? If you envision a Chinese future, I suggest you go take a look at what it will be like.

Yeah yeah, you are going to say me that there are poor neighborhoods and all of that. As if that doesn't happen in the USA or Europe too. But nobody can deny that China is going to be the ruler of the world. Only the mutts of USA will be able to compete because of their big army and nukes. They will try to sabotage China before they get too powerful but you can't stop 1,4 billion people that work like ants and work like a unit.

You have to understand that he either is a yellowfeverist that has mentally invested in another race or worse a Chinese in Europe. I have met guys of the earlier kind in university.

This right here.
They're buying time until America's military prowess declines irreparably.

>implying the mongols are inferior after they conquered you
They are inferior to western euros since they were unable to conquer us. You pajeets were a walk in the park for them.

Some Chinese General also said in 2015 I think that:"It's good to have strong smog in the Cities because it jams the rocket guide system of the USA" and other bullshit.

People see Big Shiny Towers in the Coast Cities but most of China is shiiieet.

i forgot how little the chinese value life, they can have infinite amount of test subjects due to this. They are not human

Leave the Pajeets alone, they are quite funny and I like them more than the Ch*nkoids

In 50 years all the chinks will be 6.3, handsome demigods with almost all white features.

If CRISPR became cheap, also almost all the mexian kids will be white.

Only cucked countries like USA, Canada and europe will ban this technics, being replaced by mudslims and negroids.

He had Parkinsons you dumbass.

Based Kraut.
Going to rewatch 7-1 in your honor today.
You can't write 7-11 without 7-1 anyway

t.Go*koid

Lmao, he will make a way for the (((state))) to make thought crimes illegal

Lmao u havent been keep up did you? Dotard banned huawei 5g, cuz its years ahead.

never be the first wave adapter of a new technology. The chinks will be a living example of this. I highly doubt they have seen long term effects of an edited life form. Not only that but the US is operating with cybernetics so strong flesh vs stronger metal.

Lol, your fag pm arrested huaweis cfo, why? They have worlds most advance 5g. I mean their iq is just higher

>reverse engineered tech
>stolen software
>years ahead

chink bot detected.

Yall fggt after hitler died

>chinese are insect slave race muh alt-right cope
but they are
no amount of genetic engineering will undo that

Attached: 1561553137169.jpg (960x941, 197K)

and even after all those tests and how ever many dead from trials do you think they will make genetic edits that are sustainable not to mention passable to offspring with out horrible side effects?

Hahaha, no one else has the tech, certainly not you. Nokia and ericson are way behind. they must have stolen from the future.

Lmao, you got that line from that cult fggthonkey Crhis from CU. Even NK media is more leggit

I am a quarter Lebanese but thanks pal.

It is cheap. The problem is that the consequences are totally unknown.

T. Ch*nks

Honkoid

Go throw your self off the roof before your boss puts up those nets.

Just admit it faggot. You either are a Chinese or are a ricecooker

Lick merkels poon

This footage is sped up, look at everyone else's movements

It's oke jimmy, just smile at kyle and maybe he will tell you to stay sick home

It's already here yea
burgers still like to dream

This guy is the best poster on Jow Forums dont @ me.

If the Chinese become THE enemy, does that mean we get to ally with the jews to take them down?
What exciting times these will be.

The enemy of who?

Attached: 64741480_441891936606804_5946949814125068288_n (1).jpg (750x913, 133K)

im pretty sure the man had to use some mental performance enhancing drugs in his battle against the juden. he literally was working himself to death

Well they have plenty of test subjects. They could easily go the numbers approach to genetic engineering.

>>
I actually really like this argument because it makes US businesses look so good. China is supposed to be the bad guy for stealing and releasing the tech that US companies supposedly has had for what, a decade? You are arguing that these companies have been throttling their releases for profit, making China out to be some sort of Robin Hood.

Attached: download (6).jpg (702x747, 53K)