'President Trump, what is the price of a loaf of bread?'

What would his answer be Jow Forums?
>Noted politicians who have admitted ignorance on such questions include George H.W. Bush[1] and David Cameron.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_of_milk_question

Attached: loaf of bread_0.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-White-Bread-20-oz/10315752
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Whole-Milk-1-Gallon-128-Fl-Oz/10450114
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Uh, 3 bucks, I guess".
>Politifact: WRONG, the price of bread varies depending on type! This racist doesn't know!

Attached: 1564103974470.gif (500x375, 756K)

bump

This is exactly what would happen. You can't win with those faggots.

I'd just google it like how I price check anything else.

There's no way he would guess $3. It'd be at least $50

You are absolutely right OP, the people saddled with the administration of our highest levels of statecraft should certainly waste hours of their week pushing a cart around the local Aldi

You're fucking retarded

He only eats fast food, he doesn't know the cost of real food.

See I don’t understand this shit because depending on the store or what part of my city I go to, milk is anywhere from $1-3 for 2 gallons.

I wouldn't expect him to know, he's filthy rich.

Also, if Trump were to go do his own shopping, some downie shopping cart wrangler communist would probably sperg out slapping him and shit.

I went grocery shopping on Monday and bought both a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk. I do not know how much either cost because they are so trivially cheap it doesn't matter, and simutaniously I am going to buy them anyways so their price won't be a deterrent. In fact, I question if anyone in this thread can list the prices for these items.

This. I never look at the price of anything in the supermarket. I just grab whatever I want to buy and throw it in the cart.

So this ended up triggering my autism and I looked it up. My guesses were 2$ for bread and 2.50$ for milk.

walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-White-Bread-20-oz/10315752
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Whole-Milk-1-Gallon-128-Fl-Oz/10450114

They are, in fact, .88$ and 1.89$ respectively. Meaning they are so trivially cheap it doesn't matter.

It's meant to show if a politician is relatively in touch with the man on the street or not. They don't need to get it 100% but have a ballpark estimate of the prices of staples for the ordinary people they rule over.

It's less about them being cheap than it is what a wrong answer would reveal.

If you asked Trump and he said 'Oh, about 50 dollars' then that would speak more than if he said even a 'wrong' but low estimate like 5 dollars.

bump

Bill Gates went on a talk show last year and had these questions asked of him. He mentioned that he hasn't gone grocery shopping in a long time and even he wasn't off by that much. Most of his estimates were within a couple dollars and none were off by over 100%. Considering Trump routinely buys fast food, he probably is more knowledgeable about the prices of pleb food than most rich people.

What does a banana cost, $10?

I don't know the price of a load of bread. Ask me how much something I buy normally is.

Probably true, depends on how he pays though as well, if he sends someone out to get it and doesn't need to know the cost and stuff like that.

It would come off as better to honestly say not knowing than pretend and get it way wrong though too.

In Canada a loaf of bread is $6.59+tax+tip

Attached: honk-bread.jpg (2448x2844, 756K)

Why don't you just make your own fucking bread then
Fucking entitled Canadians bread is just flour and water what you can't make that yourself? Give me a fuckin break
You think they'd charge 6 bucks for a loaf of bread if NOBODY WOULD FUCKING BUY IT I SWEAR YOU GUYS MUST BE FUCKING RETARDED

Chicken breast is $10/lbs in Canada

Attached: $33 chicken breast.png (418x772, 152K)

>$100
>DRUMPF U THINK BREAD COSTS $100???
>sorry I thought you said Canada

Trump would say, bread? Keto for gainz, bro!

A loaf of Nutrigrain costs $1.40 at Big Lots
It costs nearly $4 a loaf at the supermarket.
English muffins regular price is $3.89 per package but if you wait you can find them 2 for $4 every few weeks
Ezekiel Bread at a supermarket may be up to $7 a loaf and which of you idiots is buying that shit?

That loaf of bread at big lots has already been sitting on the supermarket shelf for ten days.

nobody thinks a loaf of bread is $50, NOBODY do you hear me?

nobody in this house cares

Attached: 0243BB98-0BFF-43C3-9005-22CF9444A455.jpg (648x590, 72K)

As long as you keep buying it, I don't either.

where I live you can buy 770 grams of chicken thigh for €6, there is also cheap breast filet but why bother.
do canadians have strict regulations on meat industries or is their canadian dollar just that worthless? i'm guessing the first as 1 EUR = 1.48 CAD

Meme flag tier b8

I don't know about that....

>president Trump, what is the price of a loaf of bread?

>What kind of bread because we have a lot of different kinds of bread and they are all fantastic tremendous tremendous kinds of bread we have so many fantastic kinds of bread people have said I love it even if that's not my favorite because I guess there's this huge debate and I'm going to tell you because everybody gets off on that stuff and that debate is really stupid because everyone does all they can with everything and it's like just be yourself because you're in a situation where everyone's looking at you and you might be feeling bad and other people might be feeling bad but no one can complain because someone made that bread.

Attached: 589710fbcba9841eabab610a.png (725x535, 85K)

It isn't b8.
It's an age old politician question that gets asked.