Bitcoin or Gold?

Which will become the new currency?

Attached: 675C2FF5-CE17-4BF0-BFE2-4184775512FB.jpg (213x160, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU
youtube.com/watch?v=wQvWIz_rHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off nigger this is a shit thread

Ammo

Bottle caps

all 3 of these.

Gold will stay gold will stay gold

This

Attached: 1565063933856.jpg (960x958, 143K)

you know what really grinds my gears? when journalists refer to gold as "the yellow metal".

Silver.

This.

>faggot collects gold and food
>i collect guns
>when the happening happens i tell the faggot to give me the gold willingly or i blow out his kneecaps and then still take it

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

How do you know he doesn't have a gun?

He didn't get shot by the end of his sentence

Bitcoin too much fake gold

We should ask the Federal Reserve how their toilet paper currency is doing? After all they can give it value by wiping their ass on it, the only problem is that shit doesn't stick very easily and therefore doesn't hold it's value for very long. And when it finally loses it's value they can roll the paper with their dried shit inside and smoke it like a cigar, and blow it out their ass when they are finished!

youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU
youtube.com/watch?v=wQvWIz_rHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Attached: 7c290de002256e30877be30b14c9da9b--masonic-order-freemason.jpg (399x532, 31K)

>when journalists refer to gold as "the yellow metal".
It's probably the same sort of thing that (((journalists))) have to write God as G-d.

Attached: jew fap.jpg (694x544, 113K)

Labour. One hour, one credit. Next!

Gold has lasted millennia and doesn’t require a power grid. Is this question necessary

Those smart enough to hoard gold also have guns. Who is really the faggot in your situation?

Why not both? Diversify your portfolio

the best investment right now other than bitcoin are guns and ammo.

just trying to help

Can't have either. Too many people to use gold for store of wealth. Bitcoin is also too small a float. Fiat is not so wrong, but is irresponsibly managed. Some rules based fiat will take over. Like bitcoins but tied to population/economy on rule based basis.

Ammo and toilet paper.

>rule based fiat will take over
user, all fiat starts of as rule based and responsible

So like the Metro games?

Well, Bitcoin is rules based fiat. It's just the rules are not for it becoming a currency. Gold and Silver is independent of population and the economy, so it's not a good currency. You replace bankers with miners. Why would those people be better?

This leaf gets it. They're both effectively hedges from different asset classes, one being largely unknown and the other being largely known.

Can’t you just copy and paste bitcoin?
Also, are miners the new central bankers?
Is this the power of amerimutt education

Attached: F2539549-731F-4EDC-AC8D-F808B1122F66.png (1931x1172, 2.3M)

>diversity
>it’s a good thing
Flag checks out too

Brass.

ChainLink & Silver, you filthy nigger

Attached: 1565888110392.jpg (945x936, 304K)

Oh, you will have bankers who will lever up anything you chose as the currency. You will also have miners manipulating your currency. It's the worst of both worlds.

Bitcoins are valuable because they are in short supply, and not valuable if you can double float or copy.

You also forget what gold did after America was discovered. It dropped 90%+. Never really recovered since. Europe had very low supplies of gold.

How do I buy an ounce of bitcoins?

>It's probably the same sort of thing that (((journalists))) have to write God as G-d.

Good point. Are tere any schizos or autists ITT tat would care to comment on the apparent similarity between the words 'gold' and 'god'?

does the similarity imply a relationship between the two, what would the 'L' represent? Obviously the tribe have loved 'the yellow metal' since the days of the golden calf.

t. in advance schizo posters.

You better not bitch about niggers, nigger.

>chainlink

Yeah sure.

I guess you could probably say that the origin of the word "gold" refers to yellow shiny gleaming like the sun, and then you could go on to associate it with a reference to sun god worship. To refer to it as a "yellow metal" is simply being correct as to its etymological roots, but if you wanted to say that's a way to take it one step further away from referring to the sun god by name, then I'd be willing to go with that for the lulz.

Bullets. Soon they will be the only thing of value aside from trade skills. All these dumb cucks in tech don't realize that their whole worlds will crumble when a real war breaks out and they can't get their nonexistent fiat currency out of the banks.

Attached: 1565809053073.jpg (228x206, 9K)

Yeah, but who do you really want to have ammunition instead of yourself? If you have a trusted in-group, then probably you'd be trading other things and treating things like weapons and communications and things like that as matters of communal necessity.

Libracoin

Attached: siegheil.jpg (1080x871, 237K)