DO NOT FALL FOR PROPAGANDA

Daily reminder that if you support Hong Kong and the Chinks in Hong Kong that call themselves not Chinks, but “Hong Kongers”, when in reality they’re just Chinks then you’re a Shabbos goy and you’re doing the bidding of George Soros.

The European race recognizes China’s claim over Hong Kong and Taiwan and it’s absolutely none of our business with what they do in those countries.

Any thought of wanting to send Europeans to help Chinks that are fighting Chinks for the international Jews that are mad at the Chinks for usurping the international Jewish banking and finance industry is pure lunacy.

Attached: BF768AA4-D955-42CC-BE38-94ECA4D45369.jpg (1667x1687, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/women-are-a-reflection-of-society-s-men
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not about chinks vs chinks. it's commies vs capitalists. fuck commies.

Attached: 11221321.png (960x639, 1.37M)

Don't you have a dog to torture, kill, and eat there chink?

STFU! It's communism as a whole that is Jewish ideology. Stop being a shill. Soros is a opportunist.

How the fuck is Soros so powerful that he can mess around with entire nation states?

Chinkikes

Attached: 9240796D-869E-48F5-B4F1-B11FD939688E.jpg (561x445, 56K)

I don't recognize anything, i really could care less. Don't speak for other people.

just because soros is against them it doesn't mean they're good victims

No one cares! Pooh should just kill the Hong Kongers already and get it over with.

>0.03 Chinkbucks have been deposited to your bankaccount

ChiComs beeing ChiComs again

i like calling them chinkllets

This
Fuck Soros, fuck Brussels, fuck Beijing
Let them all choke

Is that image legit? how do you explain that?

He goes to the gym and drink a lot of water

Most Hongkong peoples hate Soros.
Been hating since 1997 I think?

RARE FLAG

>meme flag
>one post
京A88519
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>fuck commies
/thread
fuck commies

RARE

I've seen Khazakstan here before but never Uzbekistan.

>The European race recognizes China’s claim over Hong Kong and Taiwan
On whose authority, kike?

Indisagree, burn the Chi-com government to the ground and promote civil war and Balkanization of the Chinese state

And your an retarded burger who falls for propaganda

His, LMAO.

Why? what are you trying to accomplish here?

I knew this fuckass was behind the unrest right when the story broke.

Communism should be fought wherever it is. Go fuck yourself commie shill.

We cant lose hong kong!
specially with all the shit w have already los
t
i signed up yesterday boi yeet yeet

I remember him having some $20bn net worth. You can do something with East European shitholes with that money, but not China.
Anyway, there are many richer jews around.

Soros is trying to make money off the whole China-US spat
Probably investing in Brazilian soya as we speak

I could really care less about anything Asians are doing. Are you going to go fight the Chinese Communists yourself?

I hear the Chiense are not real Communists anyway, more like a mongrel mixture of Capitalism and Communism. Dunno how that works.

Fucking leaf. Nobody cares about Canada. Just don't have to manuh shitskins over populate Canada. So after they fuck up your country like locus, they dont comes to America.

When we check china
does this look okay?

Attached: yeet+leet.jpg (750x420, 78K)

True. Though rooting for a Chinese massacre that will spiral out into a WW is def worth the popcorn.

This has to be a chicom propaganda shill. Fuck off, slope.

Are you serious? America is less than 60% White already.

Idiot. HKers are very different from mainlanders.

Yes. Let chinks kill other chinks. Treaties be damned.

Not really, i mean they're both Han Chinese right.

Its about jew bankers, that finance both goy communists and goy capitalists.

It'd be great for humanity if China makes him and his entire bloodline disappear

I don't really care either way, but yeah i agree.

>race is a social construct
You wandered onto the wrong board, fren.

>muh soros
there are few things that scream "low IQ, low GDP brainlet" than this. stay in your parasitic containment zone, you trumpsucking fairy.

based and redpilled

jews like communism more than capitalism, so rationally speaking we should support capitalism more than communism

Wtf I love chink insectoid commies now

RARE

>not realizing (((they))) play both sides since Napoleon
>not realizing that they profit off of civil unrest

Jews control China, Jews control the west (Hong Kong). Have any of you not learned about how the Rothschilds and them work?

Attached: AE7B52B0-7331-41A1-8EB6-0FF205871E9B.jpg (640x851, 91K)

Not even close, they don't even practice the same religion and have a completely different political viewpoint.

That's the point. We need to preserve reasonable discussions over extreme radical multiculturalism like Canada.

You couldnt reason with a boomer, SJW, or a extremist leftist if you livelihood depended on it.

women are just reflections of society

womenarestupid.site/blog/women-are-a-reflection-of-society-s-men

Here's hoping China kills his ass.

Go suck Commie dick memeflag

Attached: look_behind_the_mask_l.jpg (490x640, 109K)

Fuck you, you memeflagging Communist shit.
I hope Trump causes China to split again and helps the HKers take a chunk of Chinese land.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Ironic. A rebel flag supporting the annexation of what wishes to be a sovereign state.

I wonder who could be behind that flag

Attached: f1b29dc366fb71540e770d21ee1b4ffa84aaa9a6.jpg (545x600, 196K)

Fuck the CCP and fuck you. I absolutely despise Soros, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. I stand with Hong Kong, true patriots fighting against the face of Globohomo Communist cancer that is China. God speed Hong Kongers and fuck the Commies.

A lot of pro-China shilling going on today. All completely organic I'm sure.
Fpbp.

Attached: 1565562621691.png (804x743, 22K)

Completely different culture.

"Humanity"?

They're both racially Chinese.

So i assume that by a "reasonable discussion" you mean that non-Whites are going to decide to stop immigrating to White countries and the ones already here will go back to wherever they came from.

looks like OP ruffled some shekels loose.

Hi OP, why don't stop switching proxies so you can bump your own shitty thread?

>Jews control China

Absolutely untrue

Take off your flag, kike.

Get fucked, Chow.

I support the hong kongers. I hope they succeed and return to the west.

Culture can change, genetics dont.

Show flag you bitch faggot.

>genetics cant change

Believe whatever you want muttnadian.

uh huh. heed your own advice. I hope China and kikes kill each other off.

>The European race recognizes China’s claim over Hong Kong and Taiwan and it’s absolutely none of our business with what they do in those countries
Go fuck yourself I don't recognize shit.

OP is a chink.

I dunno man, i mean they could control the Chinese elite which controls China. I can see that. I mean they are leftist capitalists, right?

Genetics create culture IMO, i think the East Asian warrior and ruling elites have ancient Nordic blood from Neanderthal Europe and Atlantis/Thule and that's why they can adopt Western ways of being to a certain extent, Hitler talked about this in Mein Kampf. The vast majority of East Asians are pure Denisovan though, i guess.

Well, genetics can change if you race mix i guess. I don't know about genetic engineering or whatever, i've never seen that and i don't really understand what it is either. I doubt you can make someone taller or better looking though.

Twas yellow skin and slanted eyes
that did betray us with their lies.
Until they crossed the righteous path
of our Prophet's holy wrath.

Attached: DBaHDcyWAAE0JwD.jpg (800x1009, 138K)

And? I wouldnt doubt Soros is behind these protests.

This isn’t wrong, most likely it’s the chicoms in this board fighting for China and the chink propaganda. Fuck China all they ever done is produce shitty products and act like they are first world when they are a third world second rate America.

The founding Americans were at some point racially the same as Britons but that doesn't matter one bit when it comes to nation sentiment does it?
You don't have a point here, HK is as foreign to mainland China as Taiwan is, even if they're racially "the same".

Yes and no. We need a scale to understand our own population. Come here legally no problem.

In case you are living under a shit country that is your rock. America willingly will expect everybody only if you contribute to the pot.

t. Nazi space race

>white nationalists unironically embracing communism

Attached: DC5DE45C-0F2B-49D8-993F-57160BDE90F9.jpg (789x750, 94K)

> commies vs capitalists.
wasn't that the excuse used for Vietnam

user, look at me.
Now look at the end of your ID.
Look back at me again.
Now look at your eyes.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (356x200, 1.22M)

>Jow Forums Jow Forumser forget ring their history.

t. Hitler and Stalin joining sides before separating when WW2 started.

>The European race recognizes China’s claim over Hong Kong and Taiwan and it’s absolutely none of our business with what they do in those countries.
>it's not about chinks vs chinks. it's commies vs capitalists. fuck commies.

Good morning retards.
This is about natural law vs materialism and it always was.

Half of China is territory that rightfully belongs to non-Han-Chinese ethnic groups.
The other half should be ruled by the mandate of heaven.

Neither the CPC nor the KMT have done anything for China, both are incompetent and both killed their own people.
All they did was cuck to foreign ideologies and destroy Chinese culture.

Attached: art3.jpg (1024x643, 114K)

>The European Race
>If you do X you're shill
>Imposing ideas

And you even got a meme flag. You're so obviously a shill it hurts.

All anyone need to know about the Honk Kong issue is that it's messing up with bugmen communists and if they take a step against HK there will be international backlashes, which fucks their economy up badly because they're completely dependant on the rest of the world to feed off their ant colony of a nation. Let's just accelerate and hope for a famine, which will bring a revolt/civil war and will get the communist party in serious fucking trouble.

Siding against HK is siding with commies, you fucking jew.

>it’s the chicoms in this board
yea, this place is a real hotbed for Chinese communists /s

Its crazy how many lefties with zero board knowledge there are in these threads.

Hong Kong and Taiwan are free, China will never have control of Oceania.
Free Tibet
Red square massacre etc

Attached: wall-street-and-the-bolshevik-revolution-cover.jpg (208x350, 16K)

>Siding against HK is siding with commies
>implying we live in a bipolar world

Attached: 1561336019352.jpg (598x448, 111K)

>Hitler and Stalin joining sides
Against whom?

Britain? France?
Invasion dates are a pain in the ass, if only you knew what you were talking about.

Statists profit from conflict as it legitimizes the expansion of the state. They'll probably agitate for it. This is why Soros funds the HK protests, which he has hijacked. Soros is used to inheriting the world. I bet he's already written down the date of his payday.

Fuck off leaf I’m not a lefty. Get the bleach and chug.

Attached: 083C3B62-1000-4099-A552-E0704D4D4B15.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

Soros makes money on war and regime change.
IDGAF if he's happens to be making it on a war we need.
Fuck the Chinese. We're going to have to deal with them sooner or later anyway. Better sooner than later.

>The founding Americans were at some point racially the same as Britons but that doesn't matter one bit when it comes to nation sentiment does it?

Yes it does, even after the Americans became an independent nation they still only allowed Anglo-Saxons and some Scots in for a long time, then other Germanics, then I think the Irish and Poles then Italians then Iberians then non-Whites. I think that's how it goes.

>HK is as foreign to mainland China as Taiwan is, even if they're racially "the same".

They all look and act more or less the same to me, they're all Asians.

I'm not really convinced space is real, anyway you do what you want if you want all of the population of Mexico and India to immigrate (legally) to your country and for White Americans to become a minority in their own country (say, 10%) that's up to you.

Perhaps you expect that legal immigrants will be higher IQ and therfore White/East Asian and perhaps high IQ browns, but i think the Jews and White leftists are making sure anyone can immigrate legally to your country, even violent low IQ (70) Somali Muslims. Just a heads up.

Is it ok if I dont give a fuck one way or the other about the bugmen?

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREYwNVxAhO

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREoBKPsrtJ

> on a war we need.
why? do you own property in HK?

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREjegCXUZg

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREZzXmoMiv

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREqpXxMugY

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREDUtSUBIy

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HERECmEOeCSy

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HEREXLyFGlki