One of them lost to rice farmers and sand niggers...

One of them lost to rice farmers and sand niggers, the other conquered all of Europe and fought against all other superpowers combined and still almost won.

Attached: 1565564830746.jpg (960x638, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dn2RjahTi3M
youtube.com/watch?v=mDWtrC0SQfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of them is a nigger, other ones daughter is fucking a sand nigger.

Hello don't worry, I won't exterminate you.

>almost won
Key word there.

We didn't lose to rice niggers, just nothing was accomplished by our slaughtering of millions of gooks to 50k dead on our side. How is that losing? We could've just nuked them into oblivion, so one never truly loses with that capability waiting to be used.

and both controll you. what do we learn from that? your nation is the worlds bitche.

Germany’s military is more cucked though

>the other conquered all of Europe
You mean lost to actual niggermutts and drunk mongoloids and then colonized by both for 50+ years

Attached: good times with friends.jpg (416x418, 142K)

YET*

>One of them lost to rice farmers and sand niggers, the other conquered all of Europe and fought against all other superpowers combined and still almost won.
USA was kicking the shit out of them so they threw a hail marry pass called the Tet Offensive and got blown the fuck out and then some sorry piece of shit named Walter Kronkike told all of America's brainwshed NPCs that we were actually losing. We were defeated by insurrectionists in America, not by rice paddy shitting gooks.

youtu.be/Dn2RjahTi3M

Attached: Mattel M16.gif (480x709, 168K)

Go and lose some more wars, maybe one day america will win a war too

youtube.com/watch?v=mDWtrC0SQfQ
If you only knew what we survived, the fact we are still here is equal to miracle, you just can't get rid of us. On other hand you had a chance to actually fix things and you went full retard. And now living in your country, full of faggots, kikes and niggers, is literally hell, living in my traditional christian country where parks are full of white parents with white children is beautiful.

This guy is actually right.

One of them has more than 20 bases in the other's country, with more than 100k troops stationed there making more than twice the average wage of the other country.

you fags don't get credit for what you didn't do; you have the chance to steer the EU in whatever direction you want, and you've gone in the way of nigger-gibs

Eh, if a German guy is named Nowitzki like some polack, then it's over for Germany.

Serbshits are worse than NIGGER countries
hahahahahahaahahaha

Attached: 1564080981379.jpg (1253x364, 72K)

>lost
>almost won

...kek...
As if there's a difference.
kys

Attached: 30827cc89768a9c3d4b58810dfc7133e.jpg (500x375, 25K)

I would be the happiest person ever if we completely dissolved NATO and pulled all of our troops back into the US.

His last name is "White", I wonder what's his first name? Fernando?

Britain started WW1 which in turn created the mess which was WW2.. All because of envy of germany! Fuck them Waspy cunts

Fuck the pope. He was the sole reason why no one could unify the Germans princes and kurfalzes into a nation like France and England before enlightenment and the marginalization of religion.

Attached: 1563004343842.png (801x563, 676K)

Almost makes me want to sign up and go to Germany. Too bad I'm antivaxx and not some dumb goy.

But unfortunately for you, Satan, you'd just put al your troops in Poland instead.

Both of yous are controlled by jews so shut up

>m-my country h-has no niggers, you are NIGGER
>h-hahahahahahahaha

Attached: haha.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>No(((witz)))ki

>vaxx

You're retarded alright in so many ways.

Germany didn't almost win. You lost badly in WW2 and burned yourself out in WW1 and we gave you cucks a way out. Now your men hate their country and vote for immigrants.

Polish name would be Nowiki, there are dozens of germanised "poles". That's the price living next to a slav nation/having an empire that rules over slavs for centuries.

>still almost won
In other words, they lost.

What empire? Are you a Russian rape baby?

>We didn't lose to rice niggers
Cope

When you sign up for the military they pump you full of like 20 vaccines, some experimental (even though they are all alien kike technology).

They lost but they did pretty good both times you ever see the map of war with germany?

Cope

>Serbia
Go lose another war to Croatia.

This

American """education""" again

Thanks for paying for my countries defense user, very nice of you

how is fp always bp

1941 doesn't matter when 1945 came and went. In fact Id say the good times for Germany ended in 1940 almost, which means they spent most of the war at a disadvantage.
You're too stupid to get banter you dumbfuck tribal.

Already done my combat training for the Fatherland. Small countries bordering aggressive niggers can't afford the faggot luxury of being a little girl and choosing army like it's some kind of game or school. It's life and death here.

>kike alien

Stop being so fucking stupid.

It would have been cheaper and better to be "neutral" like Austria and Switzerland and then be protected by NATO anyway.

We pay for their expenses you retard the only thing we get are the shit those mutt soldiers give us back in the local eco when those fuckers buy here with their salaries.

Sure, but greatness requires taking risks

You still lost though, faggot.

you lost to subhuman slavs that ended up raping every single survivor, modern germans are all mutt russian rape babies.

Being a retard is not banter anglo "homour" is so pathetic

>lose war to croatia
>while america and europe is bombing us in to oblivion

keep replying kikes, there is no logos in your words, you can't do anything else anyway, you are on your way out.

You're just an autistic German who doesn't understand shit, so you make up for it with fake confidence and German autism

... It's because the one that fought all of Europe that the second one started fighting rice farmers NOT to win but to just have a continued conflict that sucked money out of taxes and filled the pockets of a certain group...

Look deeper.

It was always about securing the drug and human trafficking routes. Never about war.

delusional (in)mate
read a book abo nigger

Checked based muslim country.

Attached: 6d38c7c3ba61487de5e5c417f8d8f59fb7b55aa386bb3dac20108222f885837b.png (774x866, 65K)

Not entirely wrong, but still cope

>still almost won
That's an interesting way of spelling "lost," Fritz.

“Almost” won.

Attached: D88D5D29-A2A3-45BF-B247-E9A9B8A48985.gif (245x248, 1.8M)

Americans are 50 times more autistic than germans but what would a mutt know, call us HUNs too then the memes are complete.

Horse-shoes and hand grenades, Hansel.

What’s your combat training, licking Jamal’s slops out of your GFs pussy?

neither of those two did any of that.
and judging by the state of Bundeswehr today, I'd be wary of swashbuckling like that

still good bait, I guess

Almost.

Imagine being proud of a photo-op, the only military prowess Germany has done in the last 70 years.
Meanwhile, the USA did not give a fuck about your pussy PR meeting and sent a niglet.

Attached: 21231r1t3.jpg (670x602, 102K)

Do you niggers see everything as black and white? There has been millions of wars where victory has been very close. Take the later siege of Vienna for example. But yeah, this is just your cope because you're the brownest European country right now and will die first.

>leaf shilling for america
Cucked

I don't think the joke has any impact when a 50% negroid race tries to insult a 95'er.

Pathetick cucknadian defending their american masters again, Trudeau was right cucknada is a post national nation canadians and canada does not exist. Just a bunch of american cock suckers.

Not gonna lie german uniform looks cool here

Implying the one on the right is an American, your correct though, everyone underestimates Germany's ability to conquer Europe, the allies had everything and jews backing them yet still brag about winning

Attached: 11-ted-cruz-lede.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 86K)

a country only really loses when it gets reorganized by the winning side. Before that, it's just going to be war again next time... that is the difference between not winning (USA in vietnam ) and losing (Germany in both WWs)

>Nowitzki

I wonder if he's related to Dirk.

Nice comebacks Hansel and Grettel.

Canada lives the good life with all the social benefits, and we have our jewish Golem to defend us. We have zero army, they're only here to fill sandbags when there's flooding.

You learned from the first, didn't press the lemon so hard on the second.

Aww, guys! Look here! This is just so precious. A Russian kid just got his first script. Before you know it, he'll be stealing and selling credit card numbers!

Don't they grow up so fast?

Salty kraut incel

But can Canadians afford food?
All german food prices that get posted in the canada is collapsing threads are made from me btw :')

Canada is so fucked

Attached: 1521196181074.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>da joos

Cope cope cope cope.

You're our genetic scum that we send over the ocean.

Attached: Ethnicity-Map-large.png (1181x853, 401K)

Deutschland uber alles

Yes, "da joos".

Attached: Jewish views on Germany.jpg (1024x836, 208K)

>1 post by this ID
>only comment is to defend jews
Here's your shekel mosche bergsteinwitz

Attached: 1548367567303.png (521x434, 166K)

>t. 2 posts by this ID

Objective -> dont alow Vietnam to become comunist.
Result - > Vietnam became comunist.
War is about securing interests and objectives. You can have a kill to death ratio of 10/1 and still lose. Look at germans in WW1, no enemy soldier got inside Germany, yet they lose.

Attached: Black.jpg (294x450, 35K)

Based slumposter

Food prices are fine, just don't be poor.
Imagine living with only a tiny body of water separating you from the billions of beasts in Africa.
Good luck Constantinopadalopulos.

AND FILTHY J*pOID CANNIBAL SAVAGES SOLD ONE OF THEM DOWN THE RIVER AND PLUNGED THE WORLD INTO THE WORST TIMELINE BY NOT DOING DICK AGAINST THE RUSSIANS EVEN THOUGH THE ONLY REASON ANYONE KNEW ABOUT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE IS BECAUSE THEY KINDA BEAT THE RUSSIANS ONCE WHEN A JEW FUNDED HALF THE ENTIRE WAR EFFORT FOR THEM

Attached: mapjapanabrate.gif (541x573, 7K)

I'd like to see how Vietnam would have faired if the whole world except for say Cambodia (your Italy) and Laos (your Hungary) was against you.

No jets, trucks, guns, ammo, or SAMs from the USSR might make your “ricefarmers” meme a lot harder to pull off.

The russians did early in the war actually.

>We have zero army, they're only here to fill sandbags when there's flooding.
Confirmed.

Attached: Canadian military minds.png (312x967, 75K)

the other one has polish lastname you dumb cunt lmao

>Imagine living with only a tiny body of water separating you from the billions of beasts in Africa.

Are you talking about the Mediterranean or the swimming pool in your backyard?

It's not polish, idiot

How the fuck is there that many Germans

Attached: European_Ancestry_in_the_US_by_county.jpg (2248x1473, 707K)

Ruhrpolen or East German. They had some Slavic ancestor who assimilated 600-200 years ago.

Maybe stay in your field of knowledge.

>Food prices are fine, just don't be poor.
But aren't all Canadians poor? Don't forget, we Swiss are filthy rich, so we're allowed to make that joke about anyone, even you.

>I'm white just like you, see my name says "white". Actually im 1/4 German, everyone in my school used to call me Ubermutt. Im glad to meet a fellow white man.

Attached: 321d186300871f63e0aba.png (426x309, 97K)