Attached: Capture.png (1030x847, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QL76tn1P6kI
youtube.com/watch?v=0wlNey9t7hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They want to destroy Israel fuck them. Israel is our ally

yep. Based Israel.

Based Israel. Mudslimes BTFO.

Weak bait, Mutt. What are you? Canadian?

they were literally brought in to give the "alt-right" someone to vote for on the left. make no mistake they still want you to be a slave and want you dead.

>israel bars their own puppets from visiting country
it's fucking nothing.jpg

Omar has already said you won't be a white country. Not doing very well at being the subversive candidate.

When shill make a shill thread about democracy and votecucking, just drop a big redpill and watch them flee like beetles under the sun. They're not allowed to bumb threads with heavy redpills on the jews. Try it yourself, it's fun for the whole family.

Attached: FOX CNN NBC NYT.jpg (5740x2300, 2.81M)

>most feminist religion
>least racist religion
>most lgbtq+ friendly religion
>least violent religion
>most scientifically progressed religion
why haven't you all converted yet? are you people regressive or something???

Attached: muslima babe.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Nothing wrong with Israel's people but everything wrong with their government. Muslims aren't any different. Pretend to strike down the kike and the Muslim takes his place, you're literally giving kikes cover. You think these niggers aren't controlled? TOP. KEK.

haha agree

I seriously can't keep track of whose side i'm on anymore.

>Niggers good.....

Yay fuck off faggot!

Lemme show you something my dude. Time to take the fucking accellpill

Attached: 1565647145158.jpg (4651x2691, 3.91M)

Attached: 1524304766864.jpg (708x800, 64K)

>why haven't you all converted yet? are you people regressive or something???
Which religion?
Islam?
I heard based Hindu nationalists like Modi were pretty good at removing kebab.

and yet there are threads like this. hmm

Attached: 1565646940703.png (5052x2526, 1.68M)

Based and Redpilled.
Israel is based because it's a successful enthonationalist nation-state.
If Jow Forums weren't so anti-Semitic, they would love Israel and admire the Jewish people.

Attached: 6gwognooid531.jpg (614x767, 119K)

Nothing wrong with this. You can be Jewish and white.

Am I giving Americans too much credit thinking they can keep track of what these people say and do?

I'm still a leftist who hates identity politics and hates the establishment Democrats. I know which side I'm on.
Jow Forums hasn't made me into some anti-Semitic schizo who unironically thinks fascism or white nationalism is a realistic goal to want to achieve.

Attached: 32212460_588778334831883_4923108002501754880_n.jpg (1080x1350, 114K)

no they aren't

m8, I have some bad news.....

Attached: 1493914203456.png (470x316, 32K)

imagine being a superior abrahmic Christian and supporting cowpiss worshippers

Attached: images.jpg (282x252, 9K)

Maybe Israel are the good guys?

Monsieur Emil Maurice par example.

>BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA-

Attached: 874F94F1-F144-485C-BD31-9E23D0B79AA6.gif (480x360, 3.82M)

Are you a mudslime?

you don't understand the war going on. we are not in peace times. the view of the left is the "alt-right" hates jews. to appeal to them and convert the right to the left, the bring in jew haters and the jew hating right will rally around them. that's the plan anyway.

>if trump supports israel then i should vote for someone that wants to get rid of jews!!

i understand you can't see it because your country is useless and insignificant.

It’s perfectly okay to dislike Israel and Muslims. The world aint black and white.

>street shitter rapist joining baby fuckers
Imagine my shock.

Muslims are a common enemy.
You have to understand that it's a historic rivalry, and it is unfinished business.
Once the Muslims are wiped out, we might work on converting the Hindus.

Attached: 67497298.jpg (500x499, 172K)

This whole thread has to be fucking bait. Fuck kikes and sand niggers. Fuck both of them.

>accellpill
How about, no? Accelerationism is a psyop to facilitate a civil war as cover for them to get away with everything.

>mudslime calling anyone a baby fucker
Top kek.

Islam is okay.

No, it's not. You're retarded, Q larper.

das rite!

Attached: 1519612279956.jpg (285x372, 52K)

Israel vs. Muslims, neither are our allies.

Christianity and Islam are both Jewry. Either both of them are okay, or they both are not okay.

I don't blame Israel for this, I don't want either of them in my country either.

Nope
muslims are the solution to end degeneracy in western countries, i dont understand why straight, white, Christians are so afraid of islam and sharia.....

>There are only two sides
Come on user

>projection

Indians and East Asians are very based.

>Nope
>muslims are the solution to end degeneracy in western countries, i dont understand why straight, white, Christians are so afraid of islam and sharia.....
Sure you aren't.

I was always a green conservative, went an anarchist phase before I came here, and the real world was pushing me father and farther right. Now I consider myself an eco-fascist.

YES I WANT TO DIE FOR ISRAEL NOW

trips

That's pretty based of israel. I might accept jews now. Muslims are worse than kikes IMO.

Chinks(Chinese) and Israel are based as fuck against these muslim faggots.

Accel pill was started by a bunch of sick and tired millennials and zoomers who just wanted people to fucking fight and get it over with so the rest of us could fucking move on with advancing society.

Im not projecting, you're just fucking retarded.

Pajeet, don't you have phones to answer?

>muslims are the solution to end degeneracy in western countries
No, it's not.
Real Christianity (preferably traditionalist Catholicism) is the solution to Western degeneracy.
>sharia
Entirety of the Muslim system revolves around the desert culture of Arabs. It is incompatible with traditional Western culture. Christianity had time in Europe to both adapt to European norms and customs while, at the same time, wiping out and controlling degeneracy. Sharia would simply be incompatible with long standing western norms that existed even before Christianity. If Westerners converted to Islam, they would simply integrate their degeneracy into the version of "Islam" that they practice.

In a traditional Christian context, there is a hierarchy and an institution that mediates and controls the proper interpretation.

Muslims with even a slight bit of wealth are as "degenerate" as the rest of us. Ideology isn't really about religion, but about one's own standing in life. Well-to-do Muslims don't drive trucks of peace. Middle class blacks in America don't do drive by shootings, do they? It's about having a future. Those who don't will lash out.

Israel finally does something useful. Nobody in our country will check these truly horrible women, and their egos continue to swell and mutate like stage four super AIDs with cancer.

Based Jews, fuck these towelheads.

Two retarded muslim cunts are the "good guys".
How do you cross the street by yourself.

Israel is a sovereign country and they have the freedom of choice to let a foreigner in or not.

What I don't get is, why do these women who want to BOYCOTT Israel also want to TRAVEL there?

Attached: qjsahtm9sn7z (1).jpg (4000x3000, 984K)

Citation needed. I won't hold my breath, newfag.

The enemy of your enemy is most likely just a different enemy.

I hate Jews and Niggers, kek kill them all, THE RUSSIANNIST HERENFElkVbW

wtf I hate Israel now!

Attached: bbygot.png (1086x812, 1.03M)

>What I don't get is, why do these women who want to BOYCOTT Israel also want to TRAVEL there?

photo opportunities in the west bank etc..

Because women are like Jews. They want to invade a space and take it over. How close to the Italian border do you live...?

ayy lmao

Attached: 40122463_303.jpg (700x394, 28K)

>cowpiss worshipper
your opinion is irrelevant and shit :^)

yes. your mum keeps calling, begging for the superior pajeet cock
how do i tell her that i am more interested in raping your butthole?

I hate Jews.

I also hate Muslims.

:(

Figg di, du schwuchtle

Fuck israel. Race, religion, nation, or ethnicity. Pick one Israel, you cant be them all simultaneously.

Ecofash is only possible through wignat ideals, there is no way around it

STFU Mossad

I never bought into the whole climate change as a crisis meme. In fact, I've always hated the green movement. If, in fact, you are an eco-fascist, I unironically advise you to vote Democrat-- vote for the Kamala Harris/Hillary Clinton wing. It might me cringeworthy and annoying as fuck to see them blather endlessly about identity politics, but they are actually supported strongly by the Rockefellers, the DuPonts, the Carnegies, etc. who want to push the Green Agenda as a front for technocracy

Make no mistake about it:
A defacto form of fascism (technocracy) is the end game of the green movement. Most lefty progressives (like AOC) are too stupid to understand it. Climate change hysteria is a front for eugenics and technocracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QL76tn1P6kI

Second half of this documentary goes into the eugenics side of the green movement.
youtube.com/watch?v=0wlNey9t7hQ

Attached: 1565718337665.png (225x225, 4K)

Because you are a fucking retard that thinks the west needs to choose between sandniggers and kikes. No, glass the middle east and be done with it.

Attached: 1541017321489.jpg (661x541, 28K)

this is going to give the boomers on here a cognitive heat stroke

Calmez vous, mon pus.

palestine is a country , you THE WEST dont acknowledge bc of your Goyim-syndrome mentality .

what you are talking about is the apartheid illigal state named "'israel" . in reality doesnt exist only in your books and imagination.

no jews are good
>MIGA

Attached: 1531413413.jpg (496x263, 39K)

Are Americans supposed to cheer for this? Are we supposed to applaud the fact that a foreign government is banning our representatives, who have done nothing wrong except use words to criticize that foreign government?

Fuck those dumb broads, but fuck Israel. Trump needs to sanction them and/or order a reciprocal ban on some of their legislators in retaliation.

Go home, donkey rapist

"We" are part of The West, Mahad. You're as much a part of the problem as Tom in America.

STFU Goy. FUck Kikes. Fuck Israel Fuck The Totah, Fuck the talmud. The only "good" jew is the one a camping trip.

Ok, i dont care. fuck both of them

Carlos, you need to phone fag better, fren.

>Source?
>Same person who typed this, unironically.
>Accelerationism is a psyop to facilitate a civil war as cover for them to get away with everything.

How about you source that, first? Then we'll talk about how occams razor works, nigger.

>someone israel dislikes is the good guy
wtf you love hitler now

Attached: chibi hitler tease.gif (300x225, 54K)

they're not 'good', just useful.

Not phone fagging medpack...just MAAAD at kikes.

Source is lurking this place since it was /new/. If you wanna be less of a newfag, then search the oldest posts in the archive for acceleration. Defend your belief, if it is such.

Israel is our greatest ally. Just ask Trump

Based juden

i don't like israel, but this is what every country should do desu, if you want to boycott my country why would i even let you in?

Attached: 1564237241710.jpg (750x738, 32K)

Fuck all, man. She's a fat whore. Learn to sex.

They want this country to be taken over by shitskins

Mmm. Love those fatty vesicles in her gluteus

This is some INGSOC shit where they were our enemies in the last newspaper but now they're our allies today and we're throwing a parade for them

Is it true the released their trip agenda with all the Israel locations renamed Palestine?

Really? Before we enforced Israeli borders we had no beef with the muzzies. If we helped them remove Israeli tyranny then they'd likely be okay with us again.