>cars are as dangerous as gu-

Well shit..

Attached: 8A92D0BF-BE5F-4F82-9321-D1A6F6906610.jpg (828x832, 79K)

Driving is a privilege, not a right. Nor is driving something outlined in the constitution. How stupid are you?

Attached: read_a_book_nigger.jpg (566x480, 62K)

I can't believe how dumb you are
Go find something constructive to do with your life, politics clearly isn't for you

No one NEEDS a truck.

Point me to the amendment that gives the people the right to keep and drive cars please

nice argument tyrone

Kill yourself faggot

>Can't argue the actual point
>Can only call them stupid and pretend like it's a waste of time
Pathetic.

Additional reply

Oooga booga nigger bitch
Show them dark titties

The Constitution of your country(That you seem to be to retarded to understand) doesn't give you the right to own and keep cars. it does give you the right to keep any type of fucking arm you want be it a god damn battleship to a fucking ICBM missile silo loaded with nuclear weapons.

fpbp

What if.........
Truck was STOLEN!!
Why would anyone blame the truck and not the driver?
Replace "gun" with other objects.
Hammer. Bat. Knife....
Does it make it different or the same?
Discuss..........

you can literally jack a truck easily
what a fucking retard

Last time I got my license renewed didn't need to pass a mental health check or political litmus test

Auto insurance companies cover accidental damage, not intentional/malicious.
Gun usage and safety was taught in schools until democrats demanded its removal. Now they complain people are uneducated about firearms.

based Oooga-booga poster.

No one NEEDS a truck that can drive 100 miles per hour. Think of all the children we could save by restricting high capacity assault trucks and having mandatory background checks for every sale

You need none of that shit to purchase a truck or operate it on private property.

Attached: 1564199898948.jpg (904x735, 78K)

good goy

no shit.

>registering trucks
>requiring insurance
>licensing and testing drivers.
You only have to do that if you drive on public roads.
If you have enough cash for the purchase price, you can buy a truck from any dealer without any hassle at all. In fact, you could be a multiple felon who just murdered 50 people the day before with a truck and there is no background check or anything.

I’d almost consider a license system off your property. If and only if we did away with all other restrictions for guns and destructive devices.
>that dump truck only needs a license on public roads, not your private property

>guy makes perfectly sensible post
>I CAN'T EVEN *BELIEVE* HOW DUMB YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Not an argument, Mr Bergemann.

I live in Florida.
everyone is a psychopath who thinks cars arent dangerous.
theres needs to be a mental health test and a swift kick in the ass to people who wrecklessly drive.
guns on the other hand.. same deal.

I'm pretty we have no right to own motor vehicles because they weren't invented when the Constitution was drafted.

I get so fucking god damn tired of having this same stupid fucking god damn argument with buttfuck shit for brains liberals so everyone listen the fuck up and copypasta this shit.

There is gun control. Even in buttfuck nowhere fucking redneckville Indiana that I live in, when I wanted to buy a handgun for CC and a shotgun for home defense I had to go to the police station, give up all kinds of fingerprints and information, then take some paperwork down to the nearest courthouse and tell the courts and judges everywhere I have lived and ever lived, and THEN after about a week they sent me some paperwork saying I was cleared and I took that paperwork to a local gun store where I still had to sit on a 24 hour wait time for the store to make sure I wasn't bullshitting my information.

The problem is NOT with legal guns. The problem is wherever the fuck Tyrone and the rest of the niggers and spics get their fucking guns from, and almost 90% of gun crime is committed with illegal guns, you stupid fucking morons. Now lets all have this conversation a million more times until the end of the fucking world because libshits just don't give a fucking rats ass and want daddy government to wipe their ass for them.

Attached: 1507141834486.jpg (552x452, 31K)

And if you apply for a CCL, in my state they fingerprint you and do a background check.
Privilege vs. right anyway. Apples and oranges.

Go jump off a bridge, constitution hating commie nigger

What a fucking retarded argument. Mass shootings aren't accidents, they're deliberate. Insurance is for accidents and does nothing to stop people from deliberately running over large groups of people.

Or from just not having insurance.

I needed this today, thank you!

>wrecklessly drive
We want wreckless drivers - we don't want reckless drivers.

Attached: 1544159443316.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

Also a lot easier to steal a truck. They are literally laying everywhere

>take your trunk anywhere in the country
>not have to conceal your truck
>no limit on fuel tank or engine size
>no background check when buying your truck
>no waiting period to get your truck
sounds aight

He's right tho.

Gun control has fuckall to do with safety. It's all about disarming white people.

Attached: 1234567890.png (561x524, 283K)

You only require that stuff if driving on govt roads you dont need any of it for private use

YET MY CITY IMPOUNDS 50+ UNREGISTERED/ INSURED VEHICLES EVERY DAY TOP KEK KIKES ARE GOD DAMN FUCKING RETARDED

(((You))) "tried"
sorry for your loss.
Seasoned.

I pay 350 a year for firearm insurance. 1000000 in liability, 250000 in legal fees, full bail paid for, along with a dozen or so skill tests every year to run myself through.

So yah, it exists. And a LOT of people pay for it.

You don't need to register vehicles unless you want to drive them on public roads you retarded inbred kike.

What kind of test should gun owners have to take to get a gun license? A mock school shooting?

Get out, spic.

We don't need one. People have an inalienable right to liberty and property.

Cars are arms.

What's the issue with testing?
Its good for voting, why not the other stuff?

Then logically, as supported by data, truck registration simply doesn't work.

I'd say they are closer to feet

>driving is a privilege
He's fuckin right you know?
>get drunk
>drive
>get arrested for DUI
>get license revoked
Crazy how that works

we do all that to guns

we have the right to pursue happiness.

Found the kike

Attached: getaloadofthisgoy.jpg (500x500, 34K)

You are more likely to die from a car, in the US, than a gun.
A car in the US is more likely to kill someone than a gun.
Car Control isn't working.

This.
Leftards have a really hard time understanding such simple concepts.

Nor do they understand all guns are already registered (form 4473).

Did the Nice driver have a license to drive lorries?

Right next to the Right to LIFE
abortionists btfo'd

>1 post
you guys need to stop falling for bait threads.

Weapons are not registered with a serial number? Same with bullets? Isn't the owner able to be traced by said numbers?
Doesn't the healthcare system cover the "injuries" caused by guns? Should there be an specific insurance for knives too? Don't you need a license and a clean criminal record to own guns alredy?

Retard detect

Attached: 1565231256788.jpg (1970x1200, 1.77M)

If you intend to use it as a weapon, there is a case to be made there.

Show me where trucks are in the Bill of Rights?

Weirdly though, you can still buy all the vehicles you want even if you don't have a license.

>>cars are as dangerous as gu-
It doesnt matter.
Our constitutional rights are our constitutional rights.
2A is here to stay.

So then its fine to block roads to express my rights
Neat

Weird how all this vehicle regulation doesn't stop people from dying.

have a you, made me chuckle

Go on...

Unfortunately gun ownership is as well, despite one of the most unambiguous constitutional amendments.
>own guns
>commit felony or even a misdemeanor such as domestic violence
> cops take guns, 2nd ammendment rights revoked because there are clear exceptions in the constitution
Unfortunately the constitution is just a piece of paper with words on it when there are traitors that will enforce laws that contradict it.

We don't require registering vehicles, or insurance, or licensing, or testing. We require that for using public roads. You can buy a truck and drive it around your back yard all you want without registering it or having insurance.

Oh yeah because in the constitution it says the right to drive a car shall not be infringed! I get it!

You can own a mountain of vehicles with no registration, fees or training as long as you keep and drive them on private land or testing facilities.

>one post for this ID"

HOW NEW ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT YOU DONT LOOK AT POST COUNTS?!

Yet another slide thread is a success....You morons.

well naturally, motor vehicles are significantly statistically more dangerous than guns. they are the third leading cause of death in the US behind cardiovascular issues and cancer.

You aren't thinking like a communist. There is no private land the way they see the world.

>can you imagine losing your car because someone red flagged you?
>Can you imagine automatic transmissions being outlawed because they're "easy to accelerate!"
>can you imagined being treated as a criminal by cops and civilians because you're driving around in a car?
When you think about it, the analogy backfires and is pro gun.

The RIGHT to travel is not a privilege boomer bitch. Back then (18th century) it implied all modes of travel such as stagecoach, horseback, sea vessel, etc. Therefore it should apply to modern modes of transportation as well, it certainly would have applied to the Model T if that was around then.

I just bought this automatic rwd, in fifteen min without a background check!

It can happen one day, don’t assume it’s outside of the realm of possibility.

Because you can't get in a truck and drive it without a license.

Leftists are dumb as shit. Oh look he runs to his talking points about registering and licensing. But which if any of that would have prevented the truck killing?

Fuckin retard.

Brush up on Miller v Reed

I know this is bait but you don't need to register a vehicle to own it and use it on your own property. I live innawoods on about 8 acres and use an old beat up truck as a tractor pretty much. I paid $200 for it and it runs great. I don't need any kind of license for this, and if I want to take it to my friends house/farm and use it over there I simply put it on a trailer and transport it.

Attached: IMG201901254000.jpg (924x697, 102K)

what would
a LICENSE DO

Nothing

If i want to kill someone - a LICENSE
Won't STOP ME

Precedent law does not imply constitutionality.

Based

Goy, we'll be sending you a letter in the mail because you failed to register your shooting insurance with your state government. A penalty fee will be expected within 90 days or you will be taken to court.

Don't forget to vote for John Steinblat for State Congress! We need truck control NOW! Those dangerous F-150s need to be taken off the streets. Nobody NEEDS to drive a vehicle that large. The F-150 is capable of murdering 1,200 babies for minute. It's a weapon of war, nobody should be allowed to own one, and U-Haul needs to be help responsible for putting them into the hands of un-appproved drivers!

You're the dumb nigger. There is no such thing as privilege. Just because it's not in the constitution doesn't mean it's not a right. Is eating mentioned in the constitution? Is breathing in the constitution? So its not then we can charge you a fee for eating and breathing? Fuck off you dumb nigger.

Did we charge people to travel by horse and carriage? Muh roads is a fucktard argument. We should be driving lifted trucks, not on some sissy roads and sissy tires just so government can dictate how we travel. God people are so small brained by public schools on how the world should be.

cringe

so this guy is saying that you can just buy a gun with no registration? And that gun owners should carry insurance in case they decide to massacre a shopping mall?

Don’t have to do any of that shit in KY.

>leftists actually think any joe can walk into a store and walk out with an AK-47
Jesus yikes

So all that stuff exists and doesnt stop a dude from driving into a crowd. Why would gun control help?

If you don't keep your truck locked away separate from your gasoline, you aren't a responsible truck owner and need to have it taken away by the government.

>DURRRRR THE RIGHT TO BEAR CARS IS THE SECOND AMENDMENT
Why are liberals incapable of viewing subjects beyond the surface layer? As if everything happens in an isolated bubble, and the laws and rights our forefathers fought to preserve FOR US are worthless?

Attached: 1564076042729.jpg (474x298, 15K)

>watches too many movies
>thinks you just start ripping wires loose and twist odd pair together to hotwire a car

You can own a car and not have a licence or insurance if it stays home.
Millions of people aren't shooting their way to work everyday.

>>cars are as dangerous as gu-
Remember NICE in France where a mudslim killed tons of peole.

Fuck religion of PISS