Would you join a cartel if you were born in Mexico user?

Attached: 1495926397498.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/trying-behead-still-alive-faceless-handless-man-168369/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Super hot sexy

:(

HIROOOOO RUSSIA IS SPAMMING THE BOARD AGAIIIN

Attached: 1554880036257.png (686x689, 85K)

Post iD color niggers

Royal purple

Attached: 1565730909692.png (512x512, 186K)

If America weren't cucked to Israel and fighting their wars on the other side of the planet, we could clean up all of Mexico and South America.

Battle-stations user it begins !!!!

Some probably don't have a choice. They could be forced to join.

Fucking spics bringing back flaying people alive but ive yet to see anything as bad as the funky town video.

The video where the kidnap the cop and his son, kill the father and than skin the 12 year old kids torso and rip out his heart is pretty bad though. Just imagine he was probably playing fortnite with his friends a few hours before and now hes forced to partake in some pre-medieval torture act.

They are prepping up those kids from young age like gays are prepping up kids from young age, by the time they grow up they are already without hope, coldblooded.

This looks pretty gruesome. But think of all the amazing restaurants these people might open up

Attached: 1555260317121.gif (800x800, 195K)

Liberals should be rounded up and made watch these types of murders. I bet they wouldn't support open borders when they're done.

realistically how hard is it to be a sort of "cartel hunter" you know kinda like a bounty hunter but you instead have the mission to dismantle the cartel or at least rob it.. I assume you could walk away with some pretty good cash.

You know the nice thing about it is that in mexico any rural retard that you know has money is 100% involved in the cartel and they proudly display it... There guys usually have armed guards an shit but all you really need for that is a drone and a helicopter. I would be raiding cartel compounds left and right

The word you're for is 'sociopaths'.

nope, theyre just another kind of nigger savages.
also, op is a fag

>realistically how hard is it to be a sort of "cartel hunter"
you would be dead within a week, as would any gringo messing around in cartel turf causing problems

Can I get a rundown on the video?

Also, this is a good indicator of the type of "people" these wetbacks below the border are. They do this to their own people, just imagine what they will do to Americans.

Why are your people so shit? Being mexican is being corrupt; your president to your street niggers are all corrupt. Your people have no concept of respect, no concept of brotherhood. Truly a shit people, at least niggers are athletes and entertainers. You guys are just straight subhuman savages. Even your best people are shit lol.

Like I was shot. Like I was shot with a diamond bullet.

The ''victim'' was a drug dealer and hired hitman working for a rival cartel,he got caught by gunmen from other cartel,took into a forest,interrogated,then he pleaded for mercy and webm is what happened next.

They force you to join these days.

If I were born in mexico I'd probably throw myself under a truck as soon as I learnt how to walk

if hitler was still alive and america was part of the reich, would he allow this degeneracy to occur so close to his land?

serious question.

Oh look, its the mexican with a high school degree. Your people are just as shit, and even fucking lazier than these wetbacks. Go take a siesta and fuck off.

If only. They will claim it as proof they are right.
>Look at this horror they are fleeing. They just want a better life. You're a monster if you don't let them in. They want to work and have families. Look at the stats. They're more christian than us. It's our fault Mexico is violent and poor and corrupt anyway. Anyone who disagrees should have their guns taken away because they are a threat to these poor refugees. Let. Them. In!!!!
These traitors are all completely brainwashed.

i mean you kinda are a mexican and its not too late

Iv'e seen the funky town video like 20 times, no rekt video phases me anymore.

If they only knew the pedo elites make shoes with human leatther...

Source

Funky town video? Tell me more.

Got a link?

No.
>t. "career" criminal

What about 3guys1hammer? The grandpa they tortured and murdered lost his voice due to some cancer and sold selfmade baskets to help his poor family.
Those cartel videos are just drug addicts fucking up other drug addicts, they knew the deal.

newfags out immediately

"Funky town video" is the new grifter.

Prove me wrong, nigger.

He didn't wear gloves while doing that???? WTF?

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/trying-behead-still-alive-faceless-handless-man-168369/
Seriously don't watch it, you'll be scarred for life (or maybe not...)