Super talented, super young right wing metal musician:

Emailed back and forth with The Golden One and got a shout out, his song is unironically good and he's only 11 years old:
youtube.com/watch?v=x6BZvi3vjzU

Attached: adam.jpg (288x288, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R416zOhSNwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link to the song:
youtube.com/watch?v=R416zOhSNwg

He looks Arab desu.

he looks adorable desu

Attached: Capture2.png (1013x585, 700K)

He looks british

>projecting

I have no idea how he did those vocals at 11 years old it's impressive

What fucking bullshit.
>Typical degenerate right hypocracy
>condeming child drag queen
>apprechiating 11 y/o singing satanist lyrics

It’s based that this kid uses regular guitars. I see so many young (but older than 11) metal guitarists on YouTube who have somehow acquired 7000 dollar Mayones custom guitars or similar. It’s like, yeah ok YOU totally afforded that and your rich parents didn’t just get it for your spoiled ass, it’s not like you do anything other than chug the open low string. It’s good to see more down to earth guitarists.

>implying the lyrics are satanic

Holy shit why do poor people SEETHE so hard at expensive things existing ?

>cradle of filth vibe
We dont tolerate pissfags around here OP

Attached: 1500248047942.jpg (600x957, 67K)

>7000 dollar Mayones custom guitars or similar

Lots of people think throwing money at something will substitute putting in more work.

improve the sound of an instrument in any other way but moving your fingers

P.S.
quit the E-Celeb shilling

>super young right wing metal musician
stupid ass leaf cant even post the video to the musician. no wonder youre a leaf

go bin your knife

Attached: inthebin.jpg (631x476, 115K)

see
dumbass can't even read the first post

>Lots of people think throwing money at something will substitute putting in more work.
no, its actually facts. If you werent poor and could afford something besides some bong POS youd understand. A Gibson is superior to epi, Strat to Squire etc. They are made better and have better hardware, making it more playable and actually easier to play.
go be a jealous nigger somewhere else

>Holy shit why do poor people SEETHE so hard at expensive things existing ?

Bump. I give the kid a listen.

wait for the commie shill faggots to start accusing this kid of being a "shekel grabbing e-celeb" and spouting conspiracy theories about how he's mossad and gets BLACKED etc etc

Watching the videos of him just playing, he's okay. He'd benefit from years of practice before putting himself out there for public approval.

im not saying its bad to have an expensive item if you make good use of it,

My point is many overpay expecting it to improve their skill but nothing really changes

not poor just saying 7k for a guitar you could get a ton of better stuff for that

go do jewish things elsewhere

>less than 500 views
yeah, this kid's manager is probably OP
Great song