HAPPENING

HAPPENING
MAN RAMS TRUCK INTO JEWS PROTESTING ICE

Attached: F27456A1-5977-4538-9531-B1CD5B11A95C.png (750x1334, 1.18M)

Did any of them get gassed

Attached: NKVD_Isai_Berg_Gas_Chamber_Van.png (625x816, 182K)

he didnt ram anyone. I saw the video. jews being jews stretching the truth to fit their narrative

>Tbqh, the protestors formed a picket line, and I had to get to work. I just closed my eyes and thought of Black Lives Matter.

this, he honked and they all moved because theyre cucks who dont really want to die for theur beliefs, just virtue signal

>and then Dr Mengele ran into me with his bicycle! The pain was like a nuclear bomb!

This. Unless dozens were killed IDGAF

If it's based off the video I've recently seen posted, then this is a false story. I'd also add that I'd be happy if it is true.

This reminds me of the meme where two people have friendly bants and one goes home to complain on Jow Forums about how they were raped / assaulted.

isn't it strange the immigration laws in israel are insanely strict and over here they push the complete opposite idea

I see this as a WIN

False. WE ALL SAW THE VIDEO

No he didn't.
Lying news, typical jews

HOLAHKOWUUUSSSSSSSSASSSSTTTT

Truck of Peace meets Peaceful Protest. It's pretty much a pride parade since they're all hugging it out at 3000RPM over four rubbers. Such a brave display of tolerance.

Anuddah shoah!

This just gives them more reason to hate white people.

Attached: 1565895113183.jpg (782x782, 108K)

>no description if race of driver
>has to mention the protesters were jewish
Ah so he was a Hispanic officer. There's a lot of those because mexicans are racist and respond better to them.

Six million Jews were ran over multiple times by specifically trained ICE rape trucks carrying mastubation machines in the trunk, driven by dogs that attacks when the wrong note is played, while rape dogs in the shotgun seat and bears and eagles in the back sprayed them with gas! They rounded up the survivors and put them in a death camp. They got a giant spatula and scraped the dead Jews off the road and took them into the camps and flushed them down the toilets and forced the survivors to drink from those toilets.

nothing fucking happened though, the guy stopped and honked and they moved, then they started throwing a shitfit and yelling SHAME SHAME SHAME then a ton of articles poped up saying he ran them over

Oh my fucking god what a crock of shit. I just watched the video and they were blocking the exit of a parking garage and he just wanted to go home. He didn’t ram anybody.

>then he threw them into the back of the pickup with the masturbating machine and killed them that way. I escaped by pretending to be a spare tire.

He can't keep getting away with this!!!!!!

Literally nothing happened. It's smirk kid 2.0

So all the same shit anytime a bunch of Jews hold up traffic. Just like with he romans

Once he WARNED them with his truck by scaring them they played there kikish victim shit and yelled WTF YOU ASSHOLE

"I wuz dere. He had a Swastika tattooed on his arm and then shoved the anus air pump of death into our keisters!"

"It was horrible, now give me lots of shekels or I'll call you a fascist!"

Attached: hololiees.png (1021x729, 661K)

oy vey

Attached: CD82C356-0DA9-4D0D-9652-943F938C0B94.jpg (650x434, 40K)

This is fake news, but it shouldn't be, and soon won't be. When people start to realize that the consequences are the same if it's half assed or done with extreme prejudice, then guess what they'll choose?
>war to the knife. knife to the hilt.

Attached: guilt.jpg (640x640, 19K)

But nothing happened. Nobody got hit or run over. Leave it to the kikes to be over-dramatic to suck sympathy out of a non-tragedy.

turns out the driver was actually of german descent, his lineage traced back to one of the Nazi guards at Auschwitz, and he was heiling Hitler loudly as he held down the GAS pedal with his autographed copy of Mein Kampf, so that the spirit of Hitler himself could enjoy the feeling of killing more jews once again. It's impressive he hit anyone at all, with one arm stuck out the window in a proud Nazi salute while he held his other hand to his nose like a Hitler mustache

Cant be true, medias never airs good news.

>'He honked at us officer, we used to hear the same honks coming out of Mengele's operating room through all hours of the night'

Attached: 1551226796508.gif (607x609, 514K)

Remember the holocrash

Can this be true? Don't break my heart! Who could hurt our greatest ally and the only people free of sin?

>Protest in street
>Block car
>Driver honks and lets the car roll forward
OY VEY! IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH!!!

Fuck off you speeding retard. There were protesters sitting in a street and he pulled up to them and waited for them to move. Sage.

>man drives truck into a group of several jewish protesters
>dozens were killed and many more were rushed to local hospitals
>witnesses describe the horror as hundreds lost their lives in the massacre
>"It was unbelievable. Over 6,000 just gone. It's annuda shoah"
>A candlelight vigil has been scheduled for later this evening as the community gathers to morn the 6 million lost today