Currently admitted in a public hospital in south africa. AMA

Attached: images.jpg (620x347, 47K)

sucks to suck

Aids or Ebola?

do u see any niggers?

Kek. Yu no medical aid?

kek

enjoi ur AIDS

Waiting for an MRI. Been here a week already. No shit if someone walks in here with ebola there will be thousands dead in a few days, easy.

Whelp, you're gonna die.

legit LOL

4 in my room plus 1 very faggoty indian

Looks like your typical American ER from about ten years ago or so. Now it's an even mix of illegals and blacks.

Why do you think genius?

What does it smell like

>quads of salvation
Kek wills it.

So where do whites usually go for healthcare?

Ouch. That sucks. Which countries have the best ER rooms? It’s hit or miss where I live.

The smell must be horrendous!

Fuck. Shouldve willed something worthwhile

Where are you user? Will deliver care package if within 30km

This is why they’ll never do away with private insurance despite the likes of Sanders proposing medicare for all.

Jeebus user if it's not life threatening get the fuck out of there?

Fly or drive to their home countries?
>lives on island never seems to have traveled off upside down world
Come on, man

Like piss anywhere near the toilets. Like shit if anyone around me has a colostomy bag. Ive been lucky in my room tho

It would need to be pretty dire to choose that
A witchdoctor might not even be worse

Based user, help some friend!

This is what the end of the world looks like. Niggers wearing chink garments, in crowded rooms, waiting to receive services they can't afford.

PMB. Dont stress bro tho thanks

Why are the niggers there? Rapefugees go to the hospital here even for a common cold and other nonsense killing all our resources.
Same there?

Pretoria. Sorry.
Pmb explains the Indian. 99% chance he has diabetes. Don't let him rob you

Ive been in and out of this place for over a year, maybe 20 surgeries total, lost count. MRI should clear me, or open a new can of worms.

Hi Becky

Attached: becky-548484.jpg (620x413, 45K)

Used to live in Hatfield when i was a youngster. Hes too skinny to rob anyone, talks like a girl. Had throat surgery yesterday, probably choked on a dick

It could be worse.At least you won’t get hit with a huge hospital bill which is the case for people in the US without private health insurance.

Grey's? An ex gf did her internship years there. She cucked me with her landlord.

Accurate. Literal hippo nurse infront of me

Mri + multiple surgeries... Sounds like you've got cancer user. Hope no metastases

Yes. All told i could be somewhere way worse. Sorry to hear that bro, fucking women man, part of why I'm in this position.

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Recurring abscesses in dangerus places. They cant figure it out, MRI last ditched effort.

Why don’t you have medical aid? What were you thinking?

Very true

He's already implied he's a poor fag. Fuck off

Even if I’m on my last cents, I’d cling to my medical aid with dear life. Well, that’s until the coming NHI claws my medical aid card out of my cold dead hands.

There are real doctors in SA? Why haven't they fled to Europe?
Even South America would be better.

nice checked

KZN is in a death spiral. Move.

Where are the abscesses? All the best regardless.

I think the government forces them to work public for a few years not too sure, place is filled with tons of wbite doctors. But also lots of south american imports.

prove it

Abdomen mostly. Also checked, nice digits this thread.

>checked
Going on Jow Forums, curing cancer with numerology.

Where even

A shit ton of Argentinians doctors moved here after their previous economic collapse. There’s also still a few Cubans lurking around our public hospitals.

ask where the south americans are from. they are probably from the commie countries like venezuela and brazil.

The NHI will kill the country for good.

Why are so many niggers looking at you do you feel safe?

Anywhere between PE and Cape Town.

good luck

LMAO, literally from the frying pan in to the fire.
At least in Argentina they wouldnt get genocided by niggers.

Cuba.
They all come from Cuba.
We've been doing exchanges for years.

I asked one and he was cuban, could barely understand a thing he said. The surgical department that handles me is vast majority white and RSA indian (hindu)

Within the abdominal cavity or in the abdominal wall? Sorry for probing, but I’m a medfag. I guess it’s just innate curiosity.

ebola is terrible

Dont relax

Its a stock image i used cause i didnt have one of the admissions areas. Ill post one of my ward now

Makes sense. South Africa is an unofficial member of the global communist block.

You don't have to remember to take exif off

How’s the smell?

Your digits are good Cancer doctor.

Why not a mix? Where I live there are hospitals that do charity care and one that doesn't. If you go to the insurance only hospital, you'll be in and out faster than the wait time at the general hospital. Everyone gets service, people that can pay get better service.

The NHI will be a nationwide wrecking ball. I hope that the medical aid companies and the private hospital groups shut it down ASAP.
SA in the late 90s/early 00’s was still fairly comfy. Especially if you were fleeing a collapsing Argentina.

Psoass(?) Abscess started everything, ruptured my colon. Most have beennear the stomach and some peri anal, one rando on my outer thigh

RARE you white? Do you feel safe?

Get better bro

Attached: E0AF820F-9264-425C-B778-059AE3680E94.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

Sounds nasty.

You sure you don’t have Crohn’s disease?

Are them Khosian or Zulu?

I hope its nothing serious user, stay safe and God bless.

Imagine the smell

The first theory, negative for it. No Hiv or tb, histology perfect

Hint: The name of the Province (like a State, but with way less rights) is Kwazulu-Natal.

They seem zulu, i dont interact

bro, before you die you should avenge the farm murders

Attached: 1562083900905.jpg (612x581, 100K)

Do you feel safe everyday in Afrika? Do you know anyone killed by africans? Are most africans violent?

Attached: 1560819865582.jpg (640x594, 24K)

And they made 100% sure it’s not TB?

how many types of aids did you get?

Attached: 4dda482652f6b.jpg (323x600, 45K)

Can the two of you get together and cure each other? Thanks.

As far as i know yes.

Fuck knows what i get everytime i sit on the toilet

>cuban
As I recall, those guys are deliberately sent out from Cuba by their government and forced to work abroad, with the Cuban government taking most of their wages in order to keep up their foreign currency reserves.

So what’s next? MRI and then? Greys is fairly good as government hospitals go, although referral to Albert Luthuli is probably your best bet in that neck of the woods.

Theyre all stupid, most are violent, but everyone of them is stupid. They have no sense of personal space, zero consideratuon for others and talk in a yell when they're standing next to eachother.

Why don't you cunts answer me? Running away from a lion?

Attached: 1563459995556.gif (218x228, 1003K)

Thank you for answering me. Is whitey still blamed?

Are there white guilt retards still?

Theyre hoping they find some small collection on the MRI, if not I dunno? Can cancer throw out abscesses like this?

lmao. I'd rather treat myself using google than go to this zoo hospital. At least I won't get ebola or PTSD from having to be around these ugly monkeys.

Are you trying to die or live? I'm confused here.

Yeah. It’s really fucked up. They get sent here to work in the sticks. Our government pays Cuba who then in turn pay the Cuban doctors a pittance. Know of one Cuban doc that supposedly went home for the holidays and then asked for asylum in Spain where he was transiting through.

Most of them still blame whitey, some wish for apartheid back. Most whites ibe known in my life are bleeding heart liberals and are overflowing with white guilt