Why did Hitler like the Japanese so much?

Why did Hitler like the Japanese so much?

Attached: B25EED6E-FFED-4BAB-BF2C-9043924EEDC8.png (750x1334, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenarestupid.site/blog/modern-women-have-destroyed-marriage
youtube.com/watch?v=ULjbIMvP6A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he liked anime

Who was Hitler's waifu?

Attached: miss you.jpg (599x600, 38K)

>Why did Hitler like the Japanese so much?
He didn't see them at his border that's why he loved them.

They had good meth and prostitutes.

>The prevalent explanation as to why the status of "honorary Aryan" was bestowed by the Nazis upon other non-Nordic – or even less exclusively, non-Indo-Iranian/European peoples – is that the services of those peoples were deemed valuable to the German economy or war effort,[1] or simply for other purely political or propaganda reasons.

Attached: 1558079408413.jpg (1200x900, 214K)

Gas Chan

They were able to industrialize and create a european style empire without being forced into it like the rest of the world.

Who doesn't?

Show the other two, these two are ugly..Nice milkers tho.

Jews fear the samurai

Don't know about Hitler but I like the one on the left

I wanna say it's because he could appreciate a culture that was all about itself, but probably mostly because

cute girls
culture as autistic as that of Germany
Better allies than the Shitalians or R*manians

>If we divide mankind into three categories--founders of culture, bearers of culture, and destroyers of culture--the Aryan alone can be considered as representing the first category. It was he who laid the groundwork and erected the walls of every great structure in human culture. Only the shape and colour of such structures are to be attributed to the individual characteristics of the various nations. It is the Aryan who has furnished the great building-stones and plans for the edifices of all human progress; only the way in which these plans have been executed is to be attributed to the qualities of each individual race. Within a few decades the whole of Eastern Asia, for instance, appropriated a culture and called such a culture its own, whereas the basis of that culture was the Greek mind and Teutonic skill as we know it. Only the external form--at least to a certain degree--shows the traits of an Asiatic inspiration. It is not true, as some believe, that Japan adds European technique to a culture of her own.

>The truth rather is that European science and technics are just decked out with the peculiar characteristics of Japanese civilization. The foundations of actual life in Japan to-day are not those of the native Japanese culture, although this characterizes the external features of the country, which features strike the eye of European observers on account of their fundamental difference from us; but the real foundations of contemporary Japanese life are the enormous scientific and technical achievements of Europe and America, that is to say, of Aryan peoples. Only by adopting these achievements as the foundations of their own progress can the various nations of the Orient take a place in contemporary world progress. The scientific and technical achievements of Europe and America provide the basis on which the struggle for daily livelihood is carried on in the Orient.

fpbp

Based and actuallyreadmeinkampfpilled

Pic very related.

Attached: hitler's disney art.jpg (307x410, 26K)

blurry pussy

I've never been able to get into anime. What is the most redpilled anime for someone who's never watched it before?

they needed allies

>anime
>redpilled
naah.
inb4 goblin slayer

The others are basic
Far right is unique and cute

Attached: F8419C7B-42D8-415D-A107-8BD74E29A73C.jpg (1280x960, 189K)

Because the values of their society at the time closely resembled that of Nazi Germany.

Left one has the better body
Right one has the better face

People are going to say LoGH, but it's pretty boring desu senpai, I'd suggest TTGL or Clannad.

>the one with the ugliest face has the biggest tits
nature works in mysterious ways

1 > 4 > 5 > 2 > 3

“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for big tittied japanese women” -Adolf Hitler

Nah she's cute

Attached: Hitaro-chan.jpg (634x727, 66K)

Japanese women for Japanese men only. Caucasion man not allow.

>Nah she's cute

The one on the right is cute. Are you face-blind, or do you have low standards?

He didn't, he prefered Chinese, werhmacht trained KMT troops. But Japan was really an ally of circumstance

No one understands your gay acronyms you filthy bugman

Google does.

>drag America into the war pointlessly
>good ally
pick one

British and Russian royal families were giant weebs and spread the sentiment to continental Europe.

Attached: 1486046868755.png (481x674, 284K)

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

The one on the right looks like a ww2 chink caricature meets mickey mouse ffs

Plot twist: Hitler was a weeaboo

Inuyasha

Bullshit. Asian bitches for racist Chads such as myself ONLY. In the near future if a chink even show much as LOOKS at an Asian girl he will be beaten senseless

Boku no Pico

Germany made their own decisions. Japan didn't declare war on the USSR when Germany did, Germany didn't have to declare war on America. Germany did because Hitler is a retard.

YOOOOOOOOOO

HONORARY HUWITES

Attached: 50341059_333665433908349_8648295920793716068_n.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Because Japanese girls are fucking hot

because nationalists and they needed a trading partner in asia

Cowboy beebop

Me either, but there are few show I highly recommend. Top of the list is Death note, holy fuck the plot, the acting (watch the jap dub its better) Everything about it is awesome.

Next I would said HIgh school of the dead (HAND S OFF SAEKO SHE IS MY 2D WAIFU!) Its a simple fun jiggly titties japanese zombie series. Short too, dont expect it to continue.

And finally, welcome to the HNK. Great show, well written simple. Its about a NEET and how he gets out of his shell and makes friends nothing more.

If you like fun goofy series that are totally tounge in cheek check out Sgt frog, its invader zim before invader zim...thats all I got.

Even the less attractive of the Japanese are still worth impregnating over western dyke hair feminist women.

Lotgh. Watch it.

Attack on titan

Attached: D688D18E-7723-4D25-AFF1-CEF72D9B9942.jpg (567x647, 119K)

>enlarges picture
>notices stretch marks

Swear I've seen the one with the big milkers somewhere before

>enlarges flag
>notices burger grease flowing out of the screen

A homogeneous society that values its history and traditions while maintaining a strong presence in global affairs (at least until we sent them two precious gifts).

>Japan is still 98%+ Japanese, even now in 2019

The man had an eye for racial purity.

To be fair, Tits-chan is kinda cute in a unconventional way

Plot? is it crazy fireballs and ancient spirits bullshit? Death Note was a far as I wanted to go with that shit.

Kagome!

I agree with the burger. you have shit a taste when it comes to faces.

Akira
Berserk
Magi

like the russians temporary alliance

Fist of the North Star

This

Who’s the guy in the picture?

Jojo but unironically
Also Serial Experiment Lain

Finally found it. Saki Yanase.

What's a good anime show that is funny, has action, and of course, big titty girls?

Nope. It's premise is what is better democracy or dictatorship/monarchy. Both ideologies get their pros and cons presented during the course of the show.
Each ideology gets an avatar to represent it yang wenli (a perfect democratic citizen. ) and Reinhardt von Lohengramm (pretty much a space ceaser or agustus).

Attached: 1558455067791.jpg (960x8679, 1.95M)

rolling

Madbull 34

Attached: 1520898400261.png (800x600, 478K)

But democracy is shit.

Konasuba. I hate feeding faggots....but I am not on /a/.... so fuck it.

cool thanks

You wouldn't see her face while she,s giving you a nursing handjob

Both ideologies get their time in the spotlight user.

Attached: 1561333832472.jpg (400x5000, 772K)

Well then HIgh school of the dead for sure, bonus if you like zombie stuff. HANDS OFF SAEKO!
"it is the duty of the woman, to protect the pride of her man" Hhhhnnggg

Attached: MYwaifu.jpg (1200x1163, 246K)

white women ruined marriage

womenarestupid.site/blog/modern-women-have-destroyed-marriage

Monarchies are shit too tho..No Republic rep?

Deathnote is a pretty great entry point for normies

Attached: 1459969280940.jpg (600x600, 77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ULjbIMvP6A0

Attached: 1562169965809.png (1901x1061, 2.21M)

Whomst is 4 with the milkers

2>5>1>3>4

I will take a flat chest over some veiny floppy boobs any day. Also n2 is asking to be bred.

Attached: asfasd.png (1366x768, 1.69M)