I can't stop laughing

I can't stop laughing

Attached: cw.jpg (915x1172, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0_1g5FVYAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nogs with knives will Snapchat selfies with these boxes in every corner of Cuck Island.

Why? How would British people know that fried chicken is a stereotype about black people?

This. I thought that was an American trope. You mean African Bongs love fried chicken too?

Know how to reach your demographic. It's Marketing 101.

The left eats itself.
My country is so far past a sick joke its become funny again.

What is it about that? Fried chicken is tasty and watermelon is tasty... Is the stereotype that black people like tasty food in general? And that is a bad thing why exactly?

>knifefree
what about all the acid attacks?

>what about all the acid attacks?
you're a raciss

Attached: 20170603.jpg (546x358, 61K)

That's the point, in America it became a racist stereotype because of specific circumstances, in the case of watermelons for example it was one of the few things freed slaves were allowed to grow.
But how is it racist in other parts of the world?

Not sure about watermelon, but the fried chicken stereotype dates back to slavery. Fried chicken was one of the few foods available for the slaves to acquire and make.

Only racist if you’re confirming the stereotype is true, so the libs shouting racist are the racists really

Attached: D272D152-AF5F-43A4-B5F0-4727FFC7F142.gif (511x512, 105K)

They don’t change

Fried chicken isn't associated with being black in the UK
Seems the washington post is blatantly projecting their racial bias

It's not a bad thing, but niggers get totally assblasted when people notice it.

What is associated with black people in the UK?

Because we influence the rest of the west for better or worse desu

soccer and bbc

Blacks love fried chicken, sweet tea, Kool-Aid and watermelon, which is not a bad thing at all. White Southerners happen to adore those very same things, since it’s the regional cuisine.

It’s just a sensitive topic because whites make fun of them for it.

If they are Muslim then anti-lgbt opinions and expectations that their women wait until marriage. If they are Jamaican/American or something then gang crime.

No matter what you do you're fucked this day and age. Fuckin hell m8.

It's a sensitive topic because niggers are filthy violent animals who chimp out at perceived sleights.

Why must we pretend that this is nothign more than a muslim and black issue?

fuck off all the kfc's are clustered in black areas

They are actually serious about the knife thing. How pathetic.

>no tools for you

Just you wait. Here comes the purple drank

What foods are allowed in the UK now?

Attached: 1539538884319.png (797x898, 666K)

I have lived in a black country, not the US, and blacks love chicken and fish. Not so much beef or pork. They don't drink milk either. Could it not be genetic? I don't mind chicken, but presented with a choice I will always choose the beef. With blacks it's the opposite. In the country I lived there were loads of KFCs, but hardly any McDs or BKs. Supermarkets did stock beef, but that was mostly bought by crackers like me.

>They don't drink milk either. Could it not be genetic?
Africans are predisposed to being lactose intolerant.

It gets even more clown world when you realise that our Indian Home Secretary is having a spat about racism with the nigger Shadow Home Secretary.

Attached: 1304221950862.jpg (400x323, 94K)

youtu.be/C0_1g5FVYAc

I know that, but that is genetic surely? Could not a similar thing apply to the meat? Bovine intolerance

What race of people are they insinuating eats fried chicken? Unconscious racism strikes again.

Well, that is an appropriate response.
Like protesting that straight pride parade by paying every homeless person in Boston to hangout on the sidewalks along the route that day, with Straight Pride signs.

No, and many black people love beef but beef is a luxury meat until you reach a certain point in agricultural self-sustainability. Cows eat a shit load and it takes more land to feed a cow than a goat or a sheep. People like what they were raised with and in countries without a large cattle industry, that's generally not beef.
Given time many will acclimate and come to enjoy various forms of beef. It's not unlike inlanders here in the US that think fish is nasty because they grew up so far away from any sort of commercial fishing, with little access to fresh fish.